North Korea Breaking News Thread

>China fears conflict at any moment
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39600426

>China says North Korea must be stopped before reaching an irreversible stage
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-event-idUKKBN17E2CP?il=0

>Pyongyang ready for war against Trump
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/north-korea-handle-170414130717870.html

>Japan discusses evacuation plan of South Korean citizens
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-japan-idUSKBN17G0BA?mod=related&channelName=worldNews

>Video shows Chinese tanks rolling towards the North Korean border
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605562/China-war-North-Korea-US-Russia-tanks-military-video

>Air China suspends all flights to Pyongyang
www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/air-china-to-suspend-beijing-pyongyang-flights-from-monday-report

>The real pre-emptive strike might actually come from North Korea, Kim threatens
thehill.com/policy/international/328796-north-korean-official-warns-of-preemptive-strike-of-its-own

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korean-missile-could-hit-australia-within-2-years-us-diplomat-warns.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605562/China-war-North-Korea-US-Russia-tanks-military-video
youtube.com/watch?v=wvgE2Un5cVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to happen soon.

kek

CORRECTION

*North Korea tension must be stopped, not North Korea

So China is opposed to any war.

South Koreans still saying "nothing will happen" blah blah blah....

Do they not care about their own safety? Get to a southern city in SK, don't stay in Seoul. out out out

they're fucking desensitized

China suspends ALL traffic to N.K

>chinga ching chong chingi chong

HOLY FUCK it's happening

Don't fucking interfere russia.
This needs to happen.
I don't want to wait another two years before north korea actually nukes the US.

it better fucking happen. they owe us a happening at this point.

you selfish australicunts. you think you're safe?

NK threatens them on a daily basis with nukes, honestly i agree with the SKs.
NK has no power, it's all just fake bs and empty threats with them.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korean-missile-could-hit-australia-within-2-years-us-diplomat-warns.html

tick tock irwin

Just typed that all into google translate and it's a muffin recipe.

Nigga i want in as well.

nothing will happen u cock fuckers

It's America that'll pay. Not us.

We will just sit back and enjoy the show, watch America get itself into another Vietnam war.

We actually are, the only place nukes can reach us is Darwin and that's good riddance

>Nukes the US
They don't have the power to nuke a shoe, it'll be eons before they actually become a threat to the rest of the world.
China may be fucked, but even that is unlikely.

A very Awoo-happy friendship for
harry potter obama! Stars dance when you are near!

if dubz, caliphornia will be toast

Can someone translate these moonrunes?

It's a muffin burger

I wish you best of luck best korea :3

It's the time the USA gets fucked and I really hope it just hits washington

>snack rack and food is freshly resupplied
>new books arrived yesterday
>apartment will be clean and neat later today
>apartment smells like delicious fabric softener
>new espresso brand is brewing right now
>birds singing on the balcony
>new barbells drop by tomorrow

im so ready/comfy for some nice war on the korean peninsula

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605562/China-war-North-Korea-US-Russia-tanks-military-video

>AN ENDLESS line of Chinese tanks carrying missiles

Uh, this Dailystar thingy doesnt look very trustworthy

>Korean War part two
>Anything like Vietnam

What you mean is that the Norks level the north of south korea, run out of ammo and then get fucked.

please please please let there be a happening

Plus they're not even tanks

they sure are taking their sweet time

Wrong....SEE THIS

nada acontece

if singles, nothing will happen

If this post gets trips than NK will do something tomorrow

Little Kimmy is bluffing again. He's only doing the dance to force US's hand to bring them to the negotiating table.
It seems that he wants an armistice negotiated because SK and NK are still technically at war so NK cannot trade with anyone.

I bet you guys get all the clay that's not in the black line. Maybe sk or just korea gets a bit more. But the rest of that will become chinese when you guys invade.

>running out of Ammo

After the conventional fighting ends with an assumed US victory, then they'll be decades of insurgency wars.

Think of groups of NK's hiding in the forest, in abandoned buildings just taking a shot at an American charity worker every now and then.

Up until this point, people have feared an attack from North Korea. The difference now, is that the US might attack. Thus, prompting a response from North Korea. It's totally different this time around, but people just don't want to believe it.

are we all gonna die?

Get ready for the hordes of peaceful, open minded refugees tho

>Starving Norks can finally eat.
>No more having to worry about everything you say
>Start an insurgency

Why?

>North Korea rattling its saber

They're just desperately trying to feel relevant like the past 900 times, nothing will happen

they're getting more relevant as time progresses. and kim doesnt seem to back down.

Mike pence and the neo-cons picked a bad time to visit South Korea.

just imagine NK's are like Muslims, you can feed them, you can shelter them, give them humanitarian assistance and they'll grudgingly accept.

But you know they have their own ideas of loyalty, being told that Americans are literally demons that'll roast their babies all their lives wont suddenly make them embrace you as liberators once you give them gummy bears.

After a week of conventional fighting, there will still be hundreds of thousands just hiding in the rubble with snipers and IED's. But NK's got other tricks like bio/chemical weapons.

things aren't so simple, American.

they'll be drunk on Katy Perry and forever 21 just like everyone else. Insurgency? more like consumer urgency!

Its happening now, no way back.

"Ching chong ding dong, best Korea did nothing wrong."

Nice one, got em

North Korea would happily nuke you too, you braindead betacuck.

I know that fühl bruder :)

yeah im sure they will have years worth of ammo and food. they'll be sitting the forest getting bombed or starving to death. the minute kim gets rekt and they get an actual meal they'll change their mind.

too bad the women outside are getting raped/making sweet love to sand niggers hanz

>MOAB Shelf life: 15 Years
>Produced in 2003. Expire in 2018.
>Trump has 1 year to use the rest.

> After a week of conventional fighting, there will still be hundreds of thousands just hiding in the rubble with snipers and IED's.
That's where the PLA enter the scene, Chang.

soon..

youtube.com/watch?v=wvgE2Un5cVo

lel nope.

the most we can do is maybe air drop some MRE's to the starving peasants. but likely these MRE's would be grabbed by the hiding soldiers that survived.

we would likely sneakily militarize the South China Sea while the USA gets sweaty in Korea.

America fought it, let them deal with the consequences.

the nuke we drop should be named THE MADMAN

>implying I give a shit about other people

what are you? an altruist?

koreans refugees will still be high IQ people that are ethnically similar to chinese people, like if italians would come to spain as refugees. they would not be taking literal apes and inbred goatfuckers with no idea of what civilization is.

I don't think so Burger

Makes sense to post it in a Czech muffin newspaper then

Did kim drop his test nuke yet?

Why is there a sudden influx of maoposters on pol?

some maybe (they take care of their STEM norks), but definitely not the ones they would deem "poor"

if NK will be attacked by US, would that art out into a world war?

Why do americans think that they can win the war now?

This is not a troll post, this is factual.

They got completely utterly defeated in the 50's and sent all the way back to the middle line by a crippled China.

China had just been out of the Communist Coup and was completely teared apart economically and socially.

They were using less than 0.5% of their armed forces, since they were officially not there (so not to face a nuclear attack as they still didn't have the bombs to create a stalemate), calling them 'independent volunteers' and they were fighting with old WWII era weapons.

Yet, this completely crippled, unofficial war effort from China managed to beat the USA.

Why do you guys think that now, with China being the second biggest economy in the world and with a proper military, that you have any chance to win this?

No but i heard he dropped some pretty sick lyrics at the street opening festival yesterday

even if poor, you can rest assure that the average korean is more intelligent than the average african.

Depends how Russia and China take it I suppose.

because USA fighting NK benefits us immensely.

we're gonna get so much clay

I am 100% for leveling the mountain range between pakistan and afghanistan

You guys should join the party brother. No pun itentended.

>MOAB Shelf life: 15 Years
Source or GTFO

no. china will take the bitter pill of taking over nk. nobody goes to war about that shithole.

No dude. They will be too busy getting drunk in karaoke bars in the south of their newly merged country.

wait a sec, that Sup Forums prophecy did not say something like -a star will gorge in clay

I can't wait to rape some malnourished Nork pussy.

so if im correct, now is the day of the sun?

תגיד ממך משוגע גלגלים

if fighting NK benefits you so much why havent you attacked them years ago ? nobody would've had a problem with you guys getting rid of this dictator.

Digits confirm nuke in less than 24 hours

I doubt it. The reason why the Vietnamese were so dedicated was because they were fighting for independence and an idea which they believed in. On the other hand you really did not see any resistance when Nazi Germany fell despite also having immense amounts of propaganda. Because it already started going to shit.

In the Vietnamese war we thought we could win by just killing enough. A second Korean war would be conventional and once the Korean army is destroyed, it is pretty much over. Not to mention I really doubt many North Koreans are too patriotic, hell, there are stories from people who escaped to the south that you can give the border guards bribes to make them not shoot at you as you cross the border. That does not scream die hard fanatics willing to start a guerrilla war when even the people guarding your border don't give a shit about their job.

I do not doubt their would be some crazies, but hardly most of the population.

I thought that was some old testament shit

> Pence get killed in seoul after Trump shoots at North Korea cause his daughter told him to do so.
> Trump makes Kushner new vice president.
> FBI finally impeaches Trump for Russia ties.
> Kushner is president.

Screencap this

I really don't think your government will intervene in any way whatsoever.
Looking for clay in NK has really no upsides. Not only will there be large international backlash if the Chinese try to annex any territory (which is unlikely, since there are no territorial disputes in the region anyway), the refugee responsibility might also shift on China as well (which is another big shitstorm in itself). All this for the relatively few resources is simply not worth it to Chinese interests.

i had a vision that during the Korean War 2.0, the main focus for China is not in Korea but in the South China Sea.

>the dragons belly will drip water

Wow, I'm a /volunteer/ now.

Did they tell Kim about the possibility of a MOAB getting dropped on that volcano yet?

>day of the sun

Did you attend to Hauptschule only?

we may annex some territory that gives us access to the Sea of Japan, thats about it.

but the main focus will be on the South china Sea.

>implying Chinese troops aren't about to be the first boots on the ground.

I'm actually kind of proud of you chinks. You're finally stepping up to the plate and we get to see you flex some military muscle for a good cause. And you're most likely going to claim the nice resource rich Northern area of NK as a buffer zone between you and Worst Korea.

>not knowing that the dragon drips water means the islands they built

>Assuming it does

China and North Korea both have stars on their flags. As does the US.