Get ready for impeachment day blumpfkins!

Will this be the entire 8 years?
Impeach impeach impeach.

>implying you want to be without a president when ww3 starts

shit if Trump attacks Syria again we'll be joining them

That is the worst thing so far he has done

I mean if he was just going to start WW3 exactly like Hillary I would've preferred to blame a woman for it.

>Russia openly threatens war over Syria
>Libtards still think Trump is a Russian puppet
???????????

Oh well if SLATE and THE GUARDIAN have it it must be legit.

I guess he'll have to create another distraction or even a war.

Trump will never be President, right?

I hate when you fuckers never post the link.

How we meant to troll the Twitter thread?

>slate

Because notice he only posted once and is now gone

No, I won't

It's not about what people think it's about what the evidence proves. And if he broke the law he has to go down.

I really hope this isn't another SOURCES SAY fanfic so that Pence can become president and initiate operation palpatine

Quoting Slate is like quoting an issue of Amazing Spider-Man.

He's going to have to do a lot more than bomb sandniggers to lose my support.

someone must like mudslime underage pussy...just fucking bomb them all who fucking cares

Yes, was the same for bush from Iraq invasion to 2009.

>And if he broke the law he has to go down.
I'd bet my life that he didn't. How many times were we told there was some video of Trump saying nigger or something that would "drop any day?"

>1 post by this ID
i see (((((Soros))))) is still paying well

Yes. He said he was going to bomb the shit out of Isis.

Except I might be more entertained by Spider-Man.

Like Slate and The Guardian are shining beacons of truth in media..........pffft!

I sure hope so.
This would mean that pootincucks committed a self-trolling act of ebin proportions

:^)

>Starts doing exactly what (((they))) want
>Does a 180 on policy after policy that got him elected in the first place
>Gets impeached anyway
Would serve as a good lesson for the next guy, sempai.

>slate
>the guardian

It's better than quoting kikebart or most other "news" that Sup Forums latches onto.

OY VEY ITS THE SMOKING GUN! DELETE THIS

>slate

just stfu already

>Evidence

>He knows someone who's mother's drycleaner once had dinner at a restaurant owned by a guy who flew over Russia in the 70s. Blumph is going down

Libtards think like this

>we
You need to go

I hate hit and run ops

NOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

They always do this with every Republican president.

Who would become president then? Is it possible that Kushner could become president? Like what if this happened during a ww3 crisis, could Kushner become president under extremely rare circumstances?

>One post by this ID
>We

Do you enjoy being fucked by nigger dicks in the ass? Sure sounds like it.

Conspiring with Russia and then stabbing them in the back just shows how unstable he is.

Lol. I can't wait until Comey comes out and says Trump wasn't sophisticated enough to break the law. I think leftards might actually implode.

Saying genital warts is better than scabies does not make genital warts a good thing.

It is not about the shitskins you fucking retards, its about containing Israel. The state of Israel is basicaly blackmailing the entire world with the samsom option, their power must NOT be allowed to grow under any circumstance. If it wasant for opposing Israel nobody on this board would give a shit about shia/sunni conflicts, wake the fuck up and learn geopolitik

That settles it I'm a Cruze missle now.

if bannon is out I don't even care anymore.
Let it all burn.

>could Kushner become president under extremely rare circumstances?
No.

>Slate/The Guardian

Pence.
He is a true Republican.
These idiot libs have no idea what they are wishing for! Ahahahah the irony.

Name one single thing he's done a 180 on?
>Fixes NATO, starts liking NATO
>Get China to buy our coal and fuck Best Korea, starts liking China
>Draws a line in the sand, holds the line in the sand
>Bomb the shit out of isis, bombs the shit out of isis.

What exactly has he flipped on?

The left have officially gone insane.

REAL DEMS take your fucking party back from the foolish children.

Do these people even know what they're saying?
>Trump is colluding together with Russia!
>We have to get rid of him before he starts WWIII with Russia!
Do they not take 2 seconds want to understand or question the contradiction? Who else would we possibly start WWIII with other than an ally of Russia?

WWIII is just a meme at this point, isn't it? Because during the campaign Clinton was talking about shooting down Russian jets and bombing Russian soldiers in Syria and liberals didn't give a single fuck about starting a war with Russia, but now that Trump bombed an empty Syrian airbase and is telling Kim Jong Faggot to fuck off suddenly it's WWIII despite nothing happening in Syria and China trying to get Kim to stop fucking around.

See

oh yeah guys everything is exactly how it was just a week ago, everything is fine

>slate

Will this show us how Bernie can still win?

fucking kill yourself, Assad is one of us, if Trump attacks him, it means he's attacking us just to please Israel

Implying anyone but NEETs cares about Syria.

Also quoting @sethabramson. Worst case of silent stroke derangement I've ever seen.

"Bernie Sanders remains the most popular politician in America--and deservedly so. RETWEET if your 2020 vote is going to Sanders if he runs hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Americans are in patriotic frenzy, don't mind them. MSM whipped them good.

Real Dems are acting like children. I live in deep blue terrority. Jew City USA. They litterally have been asleep for 8 years. Completely unaware of growing shit storm brewing caused by Obama. Ignorate of growing disconnect with middle America. Their ideology was based off appearance with little real substience. Basically liberalism has replaced religion. Progressive ideology has it's own faith, dogmatic points, and evangelism. You are dealing with zealots not someone who has opinions. They have no other way to lash out with hate. Manners and civility have disapeared at least amongst my realitives. Every family function is political discussion.

T. Independent.

But that's just some unfounded hypothesis that Democrats continue to dig themselves into a hole with in order to compensate for their extreme cognitive dissonance. It's just like the Jews at WSJ -- "It makes no strategic or common sense for Assad to have used chemical weapons, *gasp* but then I remembered to how mentally unstable this ruthless tyrant is!" The real reason is that he doesn't want to seem weak like Obama, so he does some retarded thing like shoot missiles at the airbase to he "isn't messing around".

Nobody gives a fuck about Syria. Kys.

Going against the assurances he gave to Russia that he was "their guy."

>not even past 100 days yet

The left is gonna TANK hard with fatigue before winter comes. They're burning the candle at both ends and it'll be their undoing.

C'mon let's get more different factions and groups in here to raid it even more. Pump them millions upon millions of dollars of stuffing virgins in basements and highly capable chatterbots. And they'll all be brought down like a plague

Cuz that's what we are

I wouldn't call it patriotic, its more like a defense mechanism against the new reality

your kikery is showing schlomo, Syrian conflict is world wide, you know, refugee crisis and Israel influence and all ? piece of shit kike

>slate/the guardian

wow it's fucking nothing

Yes, poor Nixon didn't do anything wrong either...

At this point it should be extremly clear that the MSM is just propaganda, in the old days it was the propaganda arm for the goverment now its for the shadow goverment.

They call this place full of retards and virgin kidos but even this shit hole can see that theres a narrative and a secret agenda to take the US in another war, we got prove of this multiple times by little slips this so called reporters have...

> only we can read the emails
> acts surprised when interviewed speacks of the true agenda
> whe are the ones that push the narrative
> Hillary has 99% chances of wining

They constantly fuck up and revel the true message but still people belive them...

Yeah who cares about over extending our military while 20 trillion dollars in debt or getting bogged down in another foreign war while domestic issues fester and rot us from the inside.

You have Tillerson and Haley doing 180s and saying President Al-Assad had to go. He bombed Syria just to look tough. You should've seen warmongering Jews like William Kristol cum in their pants when they saw that. Somalian and other refugees are still flowing in, apparently at a higher rate than Obama did in the same time. Congress wouldn't approve the budget for the wall. Trump is no longet calling China a currency manipulator. He's doing a good job on the deportations so far, but unless we have that wall, they will flood back in 4-8 years. He may be getting rid of Bannon. But yes, so far I do feel that he's just acting tough, but if he puts troops on the ground against Syria's government, he will have just become neo-con, fighting a war for Israel.

>even this shit hole can see that theres a narrative and a secret agenda
Too bad you can't see your way to spell.

So time to purge them?

>bogged down in another foreign war
>one strike is now a full fledged ground war

Ohhhh boy. Even if they succeeded, they would be in for some serious fun.

If they somehow managed to impeach them both, then Paul Ryan is the President, and I think that's literally a nightmare scenario for Democrats and Republicans.

Lol this time 100000

Ehat war?

By this standard obama was in many wats

The left are idiots

he almost send thousands of troops to Syria, he backed after a backfire of his supporters after the strike on Assad

Complaining about it after it already happened would be useless. The point is that we need to signal against more involvement against Syria *now* to prevent the Jews having their way in the future.

Why is it the right can never spell?

>listening to the news or journalists

How many times do these kikes have to prove to you that they're distrustful fucking traitors who peel out nothing but lies nonstop before you finally learn that the only attention they deserve is hemp around their neck?

didnt you hear mcmaster? He said he wanted to fight both of them simultaneously as in ISIS and Assad so dont you think for a second our military isn't planning current missions around attacking Assad again in the future.

So for bringing us this biased, self-serving "news" you're saying we should hang you.
I agree.

>picture of a bunch of fags on twitter
>no source

>hundreds of replies

And you retards claim this shithole is any better than the other braindead SJW hives of circlejerking.

You forget that liberals are pure sheep and just repeat whatever CNN/msnbc/Democrat party tells them.

>Tfw he doesn't last 100 days

>he almost send thousands of troops to Syria, he backed after a backfire of his supporters after the strike on Assad
A.) You don't "almost" commit forces for an invasion. B.) Let's say you do. The fact of the matter is he didn't actually invade anything.

That I can get on board with I suppose.

Our military makes plans of attack for every scenario. Call me when concrete steps are taken.

Notice how it specifies "impeachment-level?" That could mean anything. According to some, Flynn talking to the Russians was "impeachment-level" for Trump.

"Yes hello, this is snek."

It's just the latest talking points that were pushed by leftist pundits on what to be agitated about.

If Trump said he was putting $4 billion into AIDS research, they'd throw a shitfit about that.

They did it when Dubya funded AIDS research.

Reminder: Leftists do not care about anything to whine about - They're just angry, hatefilled people hiding behind causes.

Thankfully he has no chance of winning the nomination and this will just go down in history as a passing joke.

Needs to be updated. It'd be about seventieth time by now.

Shoving treasonous propaganda makes you a traitor. Trump is our defacto elected leader and willingly and knowingly creating lies of him and selling them as fact in an attempt to knowingly manipulate the public is treason. The penalty of which is death and rightfully so.

he still attacked Assad for no fucking reason, maybe it's 2092989DChess, but people shouldn't trust him blindly

>"This will seriously impeach Trump" says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year

Why in the hell would they want to replace him with The Shocker? These people are hilarious. They remind me of my cat, like they never reached the object-permanence stage

>slate/guardian
no they don't. and they've done shit like this too many times to be taken seriously at this point

>Shoving treasonous propaganda makes you a traitor.
Like your assertion that the People have no rights.
Enjoy my firing squad.

>Trump impeached
>Somehow actually removed from office
>Pence sends troops to Chechnya to aid in their honosexual rehabilitation efforts
>New age of prosperity between US and Russia
It could work