Shitskin showing Norwegian bitch who's BOSS

Norwegian blonde-white bitch who was beated and raped by a shitskin, gets interviewed and tells how is her life going

>She has a higher education and used to have a full-time job
>The beating and rape took place in her own living room
>The shitskin was never caught. Now she doesn't have the courage to go out and never opens a window. She has become a welfare client
>Occasionally she begins to think that the shitskin will come back to submit her again (when telling this in the interview, the bitch starts to cry) but that this time he won't spare her life
>At present, she has to deal with panic attacks and doesn't feel safe in her nation anymore

AH... Life is good, muthafucka. Whitey cucked once again. The weak should fear the strong, simple as that. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=TlZzEAmiUqc&t=190s

Cmon chile, you're better than that

White girls like brown and black duck. I bet she loved it and came multiple times.

This story is just her looking for attention

Why is Chile such an asshole today?

This. Women crave attention (and black dick).

Why do all these race mixed countries full of spics and negros obsess on Aryan rape?

Quack quack, we wuz ducks n' shit

I'm really starting to hate the West

What was she doing living on her own?
Wake up girls, the west isn't a safe place anymore.

>The weak should fear the strong
That's why you go after our women. And that's why when you go after our men you go in packs of 4 vs 1, because whitey would win a 3 vs 1 fight.

She should buy a gun... oh wait, Yurop.

ok enuf whining get back to work
end welfare
you invited a nigger to your room
then said not tonight
then he said yes tonight
u got fucked
he didnt buy dinner
u mad cuz u entitled
now u dont wana work
wow
women are hilarious
unregualted capitalism work or starve get em to stop whning n moving again!

Her parents voted for it

No ducks given

No sympathy. It's white women who vote for this to happen to them.

It's not even rape if you think about it.

I was at the Easter Show today, and it was completely swamped by Niggers and Sand Niggers and a huge proportion of the white girls there were there with them, often clearly underage but with guys in their 20's, and they were all dressed like literal whores.

This is the diversity they crave, and for obvious reasons.

>t. 50% white

>t. nigger rape fetishist
As a side note, you're 0% white because Portuguese are sand niggers. Obviously we're better off than you.

ANCAP BROS, WHERE YA AT?!

What did he mean by this?

>Black duck
Daffy duck trying to steal white wimin again?

>Leaf
>Doesn't know that if you kill your enemies they win

Acting tough on /pol again aren't we?

How can white goose even compete ?

White women also fuck animals...

They fuck everything but white bois.

I didn't say anything about myself there, would hardly be acting tough.
Besides, as you explained, acting tough in Canada requires yo to bend over and take it up the ass, so I am not very tough.

Shut the fuck up bitch ass leaf before your ass also gets enriched by a couple of whoppingly large, juicy black cocks.

Yo, bump

Dude I already know the UK is a islamic shithole. No need for a reminder.

>1 post by this ID

What can a pathetic white BOI offer her compared to a ripe and powerful black MAN?
NOTHING

leftypol, don't sweat it

>Norway

you fucking Scands

>even Norway is like this
>France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden are all even worse
HAHAHA WHO'S THE SHITHOLE NOW

Hey, I recognise you. Aren't you that Chilean Indio-Spic-Subhuman who daily creates cuck threads on how white people get beaten, killed, raped etc... by shitskins?

t. retard that can neither handle banter or obvious bait

It isn't hard to recognize me. I'm white though

>not showing the pic that shows the coalburner girl has blue eyes
>not showing the pic that shows outside the car and its America
>still posting this thoroughly debunked pic
Fuck I guess I took the bait.

white girls love it, refugees welcome, fucking whores, they are scum and i cannot wait to hang them when civil war comes.

your woman will fuck just for hinting you might give them a dutch passport lol

If you're """"""""""""""""white """""""""""""""", prove it by making a timestamp. Also, if you're """"""""""""""""white """""""""""""""", why are you making daily cuck threads?

"I'm white though"

Yeah sure you are. You insecure fucks love to pretend to be white because it makes you feel better about watching big cock worship videos and cuck posting on an anime image board.

Behind every anonymous post is a person, and we are all laughing at the pathetic fuck behind your screen

>I'm white though

OK, I'll do it

>The beating and rape took place in her own living room
How did he get it? Do they not have reinforced doors and burglar alarms in Norway?

Here it is, cracka

>blaming the victim and not the perp

Spics are nigger tier

Of course she'd be interviewed by a femboi. Did all the men in Scandinavia die out?

The "victim" took the shitskin to her home...
White women...

C4072T6V?

What the fuck does that mean?

Fuck you have stubby fingers.

kek

Nevermind you , am i white?

My ID, white demon

>Balkannigger
>not roach rape-baby

You're literally celebrating a rape. It doesn't get much lower than this.

Whiter than OP

white whores like her deserve it, no fucks given. I hope she kills herself.

I didn't know Portugal had niggers

>t. beta virgin

Ah... c'mon. I lost my empathy a long time ago

From the former Portuguese African colonies of Angola, Mozambique and others...

KEK, you sure love your nation

>I'm white though
>chile
Next, arabs will start thinking they're also aryans as fuck
Stop trying to fit in the white race, brown mudshits

Daily reminder that only 1 in 15 norwegian women vote for our anti-immigration party.
A good portion of the remaining 14 actually vote for more immigration.

>Literally waiting for these animals to "show up" to serve their sentences.

Norway need some bounty-hunters-

Bet she liked it.

You know what they want...

Kek
This is what you voted for
>Inb4 muh parents/grandparents votes for this not me
You didn't make a change when it was utterly apparent that they were not what you had thought they were a fucking decade ago and now you're paying the price

EXACTLY, thats why no fucks are given. Kill them all.

You're still pretty bad off mate, and now the Jews have finally brought Hollywood "culture" to your land and it's spreading like wildfire
Enjoy the fall

>be British
>be a minority in your own capital
>have a muslim major
>want to kill white people
you deserve the rope

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

Dude, it's the angle...

London is a shithole and i would never go there if my life depended on it, and the reason we are a minority and have so much diversity in our cities is white women, nothing else but white women, if white women could not vote this would never have happened to europe, trust me, i will give white women the rope when civil war comes, right alongside their minority pets.

I caught a rapist in the act before. Lets just say allah didn't protect him. Would do the same to this fag.

Audible kek, thank you Taiwan user.

2nd photo is stollen from memes.
why did you stole picture.

did the white girl start attacking you and calling you a racist cis white man?

why did you steal that photo*

typo

This guy is on all the time making rape whitey posts. If its the same retarded chilean that was doing this a few years back, then i can literally describe him. He's a half american half chilean jew man child that unironically posts under a proxy chile flag. He's angry because his family was chased from chile during pinochet--more than a few of his senpai were dropped from helicopters into the ocean.

No. She thanked me actually. The girl was Swedish.

I think the photo happened and then was made into a meme

i doubt your story.

You're a disgrace to this country, nigger. Back to Angola. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Doubt it all you want briton

I didn't even make the pic, you fucking Slav retard.

I made this one though.

swedish girls are known for opening their legs for mudslime cock, i doubt she wanted the rape to be stopped so extremely doubtful she thanked you. White girls are scum.

Yo, bump

>implying there isn't a fucking blanco spic holding that camera
lol

If only there was some sort of device that a human could buy that would allow them to protect themselves if being attacked by a creature that might be more powerful than them....

Perhaps... A gun? Oh, wait....

Ah, that clearly explains is then. Also the uptake of helicopter memes would explain his return.
It's so easy to understand these cretins totally with a tiny shred of insight.

>Norwegian

Imagine being a hot white woman in this white people's paradise and being raped by some subhuman, MAN that's some extreme bad luck

AFGHANS ARE WHITE
CHECK DIGITS

>tfw you will never be a rapist in Norway attacking qt 10/10 blondes and never being punished for it

He's a south american monkey, what do you expect?

oh how the vikings have fallen so far...

This is just begging for some kind of violent vigilante group to target cases and criminals the police don't touch

lel you idiot, the dots are not even at the same place in her face

Yo, bump

man the state of the norwegian police just shows how little they were needed before this immigration business. How can people still argue that unrestricted immigration from some countries cause problems?