>burgers launch nukes
>allies of burgers launch nukes
>allies of korea launch nukes
>world ends

North korea
>allies

nobody cares about this fat fuck that much

>opinion

Imagine being so hating of your own country that you consider it worth less than fucking North Korea

If CNN's goal with this article was to convince Trump not to attack the norks then it just shows that they still haven't learned a god damned thing.

Its not a question of wether USA will win or not.
Its a question about how much Kim will bring down along with him.
The victor will rule irradiated ashes.

this.
Not even fucking china is supporting.

>koreans launch nukes

ok, try again but this time use reality.

(((Jonathan Cristol)))

Every. Single. Time.

Alejando comin for yall niggas!

youtube.com/watch?v=-gtq2DJ3Epg

>koreans launch nukes and you die in the nuclear fire along with everyone in your shitty country

america was a mistake
>TAKE US BACK

What wall?

au contraire my fat fellow user

Give me a break cuck, if NK is surrounded by the best military in the world, it takes them a long time to arm their nukes, and the amount of anti-air power we have can take down anything they shoot.

If you take out the launch pads, then they have nothing.

CNN. Bullshit you can trust.

Even if you shoot down 99% of the nukes, if even one nuke gets through and hits San Francisco or something, literally 1,000,000 people will die.

Bet

i thought it became clear that it has been russia pulling the nork's strings the entire time

and you just blindly believe they know all of NKs launch pad locations. they have brainwashed you with propaganda from a young age my friend. i almost feel sorry for you.

That's the thing: there won't be any "shooting down" of nukes.

If Korea decides to arm nuclear weapons, the military surrounding them will know and prevent that from happening.

>koreans launch nukes
ERROR

1,000,000 homos die, so its fine

It's absolutely true though. North Korea doesn't have anything to loose, and if they're cornered you can be 100% sure that Seoul will burn.

If Seoul burns, then it's game over already. There's no winning after that.

>NK has yet to have a single successful launch since the fucking nineties
>they still can't even launch a fucking nuke
>OH MY GOD THEY'RE GONNA NUKE US ALL IF WE GO IN

Get fucking real you morons.

Nk can do what ever they want on there own soil.

(((You)))

CNN is right. If Trump kills the norks, they win.

Nigga u dumb

The US can easily destroy Nk's missile the minute they are placed on the launchplatform.
Actually the US has several options about how to go about it.

Why is the US so paranoid about this one country with nukes? There are so many other countries that also have nukes. Some of them aren't US allies. Not even Japan or South Korea think it's worth going to war over NK nukes.

I don't understand what the US has to gain from all this. If they stop trying to interfere in the east then everything will settle down.

> nuking San Francisco

Starting off with the best case scenario?

>using nigga unironically

actual nigger detected. literally kill yourself

True they should first disarm Israel and there nuclear arsenal before complaining about other nations.

> Implying NK has missiles capable of reaching San Francisco
> Implying NK can field more than ten ICBM's

Then they'll just nuke Seoul.

I highly doubt that because Kim evacuated his people and is surrounded on all fronts. It's not like South Korea doesn't have a anti-air military weapons.

Remember, North Korea is a crap hole and garbage as far as we know. I doubt their military can handle us in the air.

>Implying we have any fucking idea what are the nuclear capabilities of NK.

Why do you think the US is intervening?

t. kim hue dong

Explain how it would be bad to see a radioactive mushroom cloud over San Francisco.

Pro Tip: Trump doesn't want to cause SK casualties.

witch is there right if SK starts shit with aid of america.

Whats the problem? Cant Nk defend its elf from foreign aggression?

That's leaf logic son

It's retarded and we can win. Especially with China on board.

If South Korea okay with getting nuked then fuck it lets go. NK nukes SK we nuke NK, Russia sits back and doesn't do shit like the pussies they are, then China land invades. Problem solved no more NK.

That guy has a massive hatred for Trump

Everything he writes is 1000% antitrump.

>jew

>>>/oven/

Ego vs. ego. This could finally be what gets Kim to commit to war. Seriously, even fucking with him this much puts a lot of people at risk. You probably have to kill him now, and quickly, just to avoid him doing something drastic to show how big of a man he is.

No ist common logic as Nk will vaporize soul. They dont even need Nukes for that. So will trump slaughter hundred millions of south Koreans for his megalomania?

Try reading the article you dumb fucks.

Even the headline doesn't say USA VS NK war.
The article is just saying while Kim is an evil cunt he isn't stupid and irrational and that Trump is both.

Just another hurr durr drumpf is dumb hit piece

What did CNN mean by that?

>allies of north korea
>nukes

Excuse me?

Kim needs some new glasses. Looks like they are getting embedded in his skull.

what are they gonna do? shoot bottle rockets at us? give us viruses from their floppy disks? use war tech from the 50's? they know there fucked,

>allies of nk
what,who?

Sorry pal, you can't win this one.

>Allies of Korea

>Kim smart drumpf is stupid

That's all

>us 600 billion military budget
>nk 40 billion GDP
>a fight the us can't win
Fucking wat?!

I am the ref. I call the shots. I determine who wins or loses...unless your team really sucks

fucking idiot. The nukes that NK will launch will only explode on the sky or maybe not even take off.

Why do all you degenerate fucktards underestimate Cyberspace ? They will completely out of power without any targeting devices.

>this detachment from reality

instead you got china on the border to SK and all american assets in that area. China gets more coastal regions and coast and can demand bigger exclusion zones.

How retarded are you?

Now you played it the way if everything goes Americas way, no play it the other way around.

What if everything fails you got lead in to a trap.

America attacks NK china aids NK with intel and positions of US forces, because US attack first you cant expect any aid from nato or euro assets. if Russia aids NK with china together you alone against them.

Jews gonna jew.

600 billion are spread around the globe while 40 billion are in NK.

North Korea has a standing army of 13,000,000 people.

If you think the Eastern Front was bad you haven't seen shit yet.

If it comes to a ground invasion you will literally be climbing over mountains of corpses.

Korea has no allies and their nukes would never make it to us, so i think we have a reasonable shot at winning

Grandpa it's not the 50's anymore.

>Russia wants to bring about a nuclear apocalypse via manipulating a fat asian dictator that literally everyone hates

>muh russia

You dumb fucking monkey.

What is with Kim's retarded haircut? It's like he partially wanted the whole Hulk Hogan hair curtain thing but stopped halfway and cut it short.

>CNN

Not surprised.

I find it extremely far fetched that anyone is going to use any nukes any time soon. Whether or not you fucks think these two leaders are dumbasses or not, they're not stupid enough to drop nukes, not even kim jong cunt over there. Both parties understand what would happen and what they'd be responsible for if nuclear war broke out.

Regardless of the use of nukes, there's no way in hell that north korea would win in any conflict with a major power. Particularly with the U.S (the second largest goddamn military in the world) they'd get their absolute shit rocked, especially when China (the largest military by number) sides with us. They hate that fat meme up there just as much as we do.

and mountains witch aids NK defense immense and makes it even harder for attackers to go thru there.

CNN playing chess
Want's Trump to bomb the shit out of Kim

A fight the U.S. PRESIDENT can't win.

The article isn't about military power it's just saying Trump is a dummy and Kim is more smart than people think

RARE

>last delivery system made it halfway across the Sea of Japan.
>nuke San Francisco

>Kim starts shit
>Trump lets the leash off the Mad Dog
>Mattis goes in with the entire Third and Seventh fleets, 900,000 US troops, and goes full blitzkrieg on their asses
>Kim's government is toppled within three weeks, US ends combat operations within six.
>US divisions already stationed in SoKo help oversee Korean Reunification efforts.

>a fight the US President can't win
Is this neolib/neocon reverse psychology? Why does CNN want us to bomb norkies who dindu nuffin?

Yeah, because we CONSTANTLY use our ground troops right now, as can be seen over in the middle east.

Why you don't finish on Iraq and Afganistan, before you start another war?

What the fuck kind of haircut is that supposed to be? Is kimmy trying cosplay as bablyon 5?

no its the norks having the mans to damage america immensely and make america pay for any future aggression. that why you scared shitles and want to prevent this but its not gona happen.

NK has the god given right to defend its elf from foreigner aggression.

It's not just the US, you dumb slope.
China is begging us to help them do something about this. Same as your government.

They could nuke you right now.

You are a fucking insult to the japanese with your single digit IQ.

Kim is so fat his glasses sink into his head like ducking pizza dough

>121070697
compering deserts and crap to real mountains.

GG no RE retard.

Norks is more fun because it has the highest chances for a happening

Sup Forums is chaotic neutral

Kek'ed and checked

jerking_off_motion.gif

At this point either
1) norkies are so brainwashed we have to genocide them
2) norkies are so poor we'll be dumping gibs on them for decades

it's not a good idea one way or another

Germcucks sure got retarded after the fall of the nazis.
What makes you think China would be allowed to grab territory? There will be a passive government change in North korea for maybe a decade before the next steps gets a go. The population of North korea will be furious about the war and the fall of the Kim dynasty, but slowly showing them the outside world thanks to a new unofficial government will make that better.

After the decade or two, the population of North korea will be more and more friendly towards the unification of the Korea's. Which has been the agenda since the Korean war.

Imagine the ratings, all MSM would cream it's pants

That's what happens when you're the only person in your country that you've allowed to eat

All of this implying anything happens in NK without intelligence knowing about it, every single communication is intercepted btw

For once, CNN tells the truth. US has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Why doesn't Kim have children yet?

>nuke Seoul
>China bombs Ponyang to prevent gnw
>NK nukes Beijing
>Asia now smoking hole in the ground
>manufacturing returns to US
nothing of value lost here