Hmm... really stimulates the sinapses

Hmm... really stimulates the sinapses

hmm so why is telling woman to be cautious of men seen as misogyny?

And the odds of them being black males? Oh, guess people only like statistics when it suits them.

1 in 6 what?
1 in 6 encounters with a male will result in rape?

Why do women want to be raped by sharks?

Feminist's worst nightmare.

There's a 100% chance of a woman entrapping me

Where is the source of those statistics? Or is asking for data that can be verified now misogyny?

1 in maybe 10,000 firstworlders, the rest of those numbers are the African women getting raped twice a day.

I want to get raped by a shark.

/r/ing that fake news headline that says something like 7/4 women are raped every minute

Pls help

I don't get this, if you are a woman walking down an alleyway and come across a man, scream and run away I wouldn't call you a "misandrist" that's a completely rational response to such a situation as a woman.

However, a man catcalling you on the street or looking at your tits isn't rape

Talk shit, get hit.
Also lets get it trending sharks are sexist because they are more likely to attack women due to menstruation

This cunt probably also wants to import millions of niggers and mudslimes because muh racism.

>Fear of sharks is rational

Since when? The odds of even encountering one in the wild are pretty slim as it is.

>wants to be cautious of dangerous males
>likely advocates for the destruction of the family unit and traditional western values
>likely advocates for the importation of islam, niggers and other 3rd world erstwhile that believe women who are not traditional/islamic/are unaccompanied by men are free game to be violently raped and murdered
>even the women from these places overwhelmingly believe western whores are asking for it and find no fault with their men, it is the fault of whores and the degenerate society that took them in to protect the worthless 3rd world leeches

Women are fucking morons.
Most women that venture to talk socio-political issues with me invariable resort to
>adhominem (that they refuse to further analyze when pressed)
>screaming/yelling/hysterics to silence you, often by trying to grab the attention of passers-by to attempt to publicly shame you
>flatly shutting down the conversation and insisting on the last word and/or stating that they are no longer listening
>refusing to accept facts (even if you offer to provide sources)
>refusing providing any credible empirical sources of their own
>rebuking any challenge to the credibility of a click bait article with no logical argument
>even agree on pursuing logical conclusions based on empirical evidence

Rarely do I meet a woman who has sensible values or has reached sensible conclusions on socio-political issues for the right reasons. Even most of them have been fed their every opinion.

>women not knowing how statistics work

Color me problematic

Women usually get raped by guys they get shit-face drunk around.

Funny how that works.

Underrated

Man, no wonder you're a virgin

What about being fearful of dolphins?

>fear of sharks is seen as rational
lel women are insane

>a woman's odds of being raped are 1 in 6...

Where is that? The fucking Congo?

>virgin
I've been with dozens of women.
I have high expectations that keep things from progressing.
Also I'm autistic and it likely leads to rough interpersonal relationships over the long run, regardless how much I adapt to better fake it.
I have a gf.
She wants to have babies.
She only has pseudo traditional values because she's a redneck from a white trash family with a controlling narcissist father that raised her like a boy, and because of my continued influence.
She has a ridiculously positive attitude but she's dumb as a post.

>arguing with women
Autism.

>ripped to shreds by leviathan of the deep
>unpleasant sex
well...

Majority of women are raped by Democrat or liberal leaning men. Stop hanging out with Democrats/liberals and you won't get raped.

Prove me wrong.

Odds of being attacked by a regular shark you come across: Extremely high.
Offs of being raped by a regular man you come across: Extremely low.

Of course people will be frightened of sharks when it's possible to encounter one, and not of men unless he gives them a reason to feel unsafe.

Ever since neighbor broke our town rapist legs last year we dont have a problem with rape anymore

I know.
I'm learning.
Some lessons come slow for me.

Nice one Mike.

/thread

>Town rapists went through 1 in 6 women before he had his legs broke.
It was a good run.

I bet those odds would drop drastically if females got blackout drunk and swam in shark tanks

>A woman's odds of being raped are 1 in 6
If you live in the Congo where rape is used as a weapon, maybe. Anybody who actually thinks odds of women being raped in a non-Muslim country are that high needs to have their head examined.

Women should fear and respect men. I don't have sympathy for an idiot who leaves his keys in the car that gets stolen nor do I have sympathy for an attention seeking skank that gets the wrong sort of attention.

Spend time with and around men you trust and respect. Don't go flashing your tits and ass to some animal that will prove how weak you truly are.

>being cautious of men is seen as misandry

Warning women not to get falling-down drunk at the frat party is seen as victim blaming and encouraging rape culture.

Tell women to be cautious and they spit in your face.

Do they just spend all day coming up with rationalisations?

Nice one, Christina H. Sommers.

Unless you go into the water in areas with sharks. Then it's very high.

Sorta like the chance of seeing a bear is low. Unless you go to an empty block in Detroit and start looking in basements, then it's rather high.

Yes.

>A woman's odds of being raped are 1 in 6
I somehow have a hard time believing that. Are people really so gullible that they blindly believe it whenever some dickhead tosses out random numbers?

>cover yourself in blood
>wear a meat bikini
>swim in the Pacific
>get attacked by a shark
>"don't tell me how to swim, tell sharks not to attack!"

>raped by Democrat or liberal leaning men.

these also account for the majority if not all serial killers

And if you ask EVERY woman is that 1 in 6.

In America farting is considered rape.

These numbers are accurate.

>tfw eating beans right now

Women play a big role in whether or not they get raped. They don't like to admit it, but it's true. If they go to a party and get fucking wasted, well they just performed requisite steps A and B. If they willingly go home with a guy, they've done step C. Now all it takes is passing out, and having chosen the wrong guy to go home with, combined, we'll call that step D.

Now, nobody can say the woman is immediately to blame for the guy taking the last step. Step E definitely requires a man to carry the dumb bitch over into rape land. However, she walked up to the door and fucking knocked. What did she think was going to happen?

If I get mugged wearing a Versace suit, a Rolex, wearing italian leather shoes with a hand full of gold rings, the cops will ask me WTF I was doing in that part of town dressed like a billionaire. They'll tell me to dress down a bit when I'm out walking around, and to be a defensive thinker. And they'd be right.

The fact of the world is that there are always going to be a number of bad apples out there. And complaining that rape is not your problem to solve is just like wishing the world isn't what it is. We can all wish there were no muggers - but we can't just live our lives as if they don't exist. Or, at least, we can't lay the blame solely on 'the corrupt world' when we do something stupid and get mugged.

If you took out 'date rape', or 'too drunk to consent' rape, or whatever they're calling it now, you'd cut down on the rape statistics by like 80%. And frankly we should stop classifying those things as 'rape' altogether. Unless the woman is actually unsconscious, or fighting and kicking and screaming, or being held at the threat of harm, then it's not really Rape with a capital R.

There's rapists out there who pick a woman, subdue her, and rape her. Or who abduct and rape women. Or who drug and rape women. Then there's the dating scene where the women do all the work for the man, and then get mad when he takes the final step.

About .16% of whites are the victims are of black on white crime every year. This is more than 1 in 1000. Rape actually occurs at a rate of about 1 in 1000. Therefore, white people have more of a reason to be afraid of blacks than women do of men.

"1 in 6", just plucked from thin air.

I love brits

>le obvious false equivalence
We don't live in the ocean, we live on land. Ergo, encountering sharks is rare to say the least.

Also
>muh 1 in 6
Fake stats. In the trash it goes.

>blame all men for rape
>only niggers rape

The fact that you responded this hard is a good indication you are LARPing. Enjoy masterbaiting the rest of your life.

wtf I love sharks now

>can read cursive
>can read fractions
>can read time on an analog clock
>know how many zeroes are in a million
>can count to 100 backwards (even with eyes closed)

if you can do at least 5/3 of these your white

most of the fucking faggots who go on killing sprees come from this website. Also most of the pedophile senators have been "Christian" conservatives. AS WELL AS the sick mentality of seeing people die coaless to this cancerous website.
If half of you killed yourselves we could move forward in peace.

I can only do 5/5 of them :(