Are most Turks Armenian and Greek? Serious question. Not trying to be offensive

Are most Turks Armenian and Greek? Serious question. Not trying to be offensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My understanding is that what we call 'Turkish' is fundamentally a mixture of a Central Asian nomadic group (the Turkmen, from what is now Turkmenistan) and the Anatolian Greeks and Armenians who they raped.

The Hungarians are similar, except the Magyars were white.

>My understanding is that what we call 'Turkish' is fundamentally a mixture of a Central Asian nomadic group (the Turkmen, from what is now Turkmenistan) and the Anatolian Greeks and Armenians who they raped.
>The Hungarians are similar, except the Magyars were white.

never fucking post again

Yes

Turks are a mongrel race of gypsies, kurds and arabs. There isn't a single dominant genetic trait among them, except a tendancy to rape kids.

What do you think?

>Not trying to be offensive
>on Sup Forums

the ones who live close Constantinople and Smyrna yeah

they have a lot of slavic blood in them as well, (like Anzu)

Can't deny the science Onur.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/

turkey is the most race mixed country in the world. I estimate only %25-30 percent have dominant turkic blood

Why you don't think Atilla raped your great grandma?

R A R E
A
R
E

As far as I know, the races that were conquered when anatolia fell to incoming nomads were mostly preserved, what we call "turkish" are Armenians, azeris, greeks, persians, Assyrians .....

The modern turkish state is not even a hundred years old you know

Why so bitter Olympic Lyon? You still won the game.

Yes i did the 23andme and would post the results if i had my computer
70% greek 5-6% slavic rest is europe asia etc

They're the exact fucking same. The fuck you mean?

Turks are seljuk-Hittite

Being a Turk is like being an American.

Basically this:

Western Turks = Anatolian Greeks +Bulgarian Slavs + Albanians + Bosnians + other Slavs + Greeks + churkas + other minority admixture

Eastern Turks = Kurds + Arabs + Armenians + Iranians + churkas + other

Other on both cases indicates mongoloid real Turkic ancestry which is very few amongst people in turkey. In other words, Turks are a mongrel race of many many races and people.

Turkey has around 5 million cigans in their cunt. Truly a big number.

Hittities have been extinct (assimilated into prior Persian/Greek/Roman/Arab empires) long before the Seljuk Turks showed up on the scene.

Not saying the Seljuk's didn't fuck people who were there. They just weren't called "Hittites" by that point.

I also forgot to put North African and gypsy ancestry amongst both western and eastern Turks.

Wrong, Persians didn't even assimilate regions next to them.

Not even Persia is assimilated, Persians simply took administration and asked for loyalty that's it.

The Persians had fucked their genome into Anatolia long before even he time of Alexander.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars

They never did conquer Anatolia again after Alexander, but their genes had already been baked in.

Retard, Persians conquered Jews are Jews Persians?

>pardon me but
Nigger blow your brains all the way out of your skull.

It depends on the region, but overall yeah, they are way more "the conquered" than "the conqueror."

Those who live in anatolia and western Turkey.The other not

We are talking genome and not culture/religion.

Turks are half retard, half sand nigger. What difference does it make?

There is a reason why Greeks are scattered across the world. Literally every country has Greeks in it.