Are Muslims violent because of their race or their religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muslim
>posts sikh
>sikhs are muslims biggest enemy

lol troll poast.

yes

>Muslim
>Sikh

race

beard + turban + sword ... you cannot get more Muslim than that.

Nice b8

Sikhs fucking hate the muslims

are pastaniggers human?

Nothing personal Mughal

This is a nature/nurture debate, so the answer is both, seeing that a primitive cult that rewards barbarity coupled with inbreeding produces low IQ people with aggressive features.

Also that is a Sikh.

Nobody falls for the "muslims are sikh" bullshit.

The only retards who believe it would happen are your fellow liberal idiots.

That's the final boss?

>highly inbred
>high time preference
>hypersensitive to ridicule
>high psychopathy
>low impulse control
>r breeding strategy
>one std below IQ mean
>if they'd just be atheist or Christians, it would be no problem to mass-immigrate them

Ahh the old nature vs nurture argument. I say 50/50

Sikhs are awesome.

Muslims are violent because their culture encourages it, Muslims on average have lower IQs and higher time preferences, and Muslims are more prone to mental instability due to higher genetic load from repeated first cousin marriages, which is a direct result of their culture.

If you ban first cousin marriages (like the Catholic Church did), and you remove the rape/pillage/kill for Allah rhetoric, practice eugenics by executing severely violent criminals and ostracizing/incarcerating problematic criminals, then you'd probably end up with a pretty decent society capable of maintaining a modern civilization.

It's cultural, retard.

Beat me to it.
t.exposedfornotreadingthread

Islam isn't a race, so the question makes no sense

>practice eugenics by executing severely violent criminals and ostracizing/incarcerating problematic criminals, then you'd probably end up with a pretty decent society capable of maintaining a modern civilization

that's how you end up with a cucked population desu. If this program ever becomes operational, it will eliminate all masculinity from the Muslim world. At this point, that means eliminating all masculinity from the world.

>spaghetti education

>what the fuck is this dork wearing?

I kind of want to say race. Religion, but when you look at the support for Sharia law in Indonesia or the fact sharia law is mandated in Brunei it just really activates my almonds.

>I wish my dastar was that nice

He looks like he's embarrassed and happy somebody took the time to stop and look at his mega turban.

Only a fucked up race can come up with a fucked up religion

>inbreeding
>racemixing
>culture
>religion
>fanaticism
P.S. Sikhs are the "anti-muslims"

Arabs, Poos, Persians are the same race as whites. They're under the same umbrella.

And unfortunately, a lot of Arabs have had centuries of Islam riddled into them, so they do tend to be violent.

Their religion most likely, but its also natural for other races to be hostile towards others. Islam most likely amplifies this along with their low IQ

>Muslim
>Muslim is a race
>posts sikh

4/10

both.

>Arabs, Poos, Persians are the same race as whites
Persians are, I guess.
But Arabs have a bit of African admixture and Poos have a bit of Abo admixture.

>Poos have a bit of Abo admixture

Abos in India?

LE SIKHS ARE LE BROTIER MEME

YES!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ObIThAi07Tg

>tfw too intelligent too wash my hair

Persians are closer to whites than Arabs are, but Arabs are still Caucasian.

>Poo abos
That's the ones down south. Look up ''Shilpa Shetty''. That an actual Caucasian Indian

Indonesians are pretty chill.

Most biologists and evolutionary psychologists state numbers from 60-40 up to 80-20 in favour of nature.

Southern india yeah north not so much.

>inb4 someone unironically posts "sikhs are bro tier"

Would you fuck with him?

The master wizard.

It's a marker for Arabs and Turks generally. No Muslim immigration = no Somalis and a small pool of Arabs and Turks.

It's mainly because of inbredding.

60% in Iraq
67% in Saudi Arabia

mostly race, they justify it with their religion afterwards

i know this fag irl, hes a sikh

This meme won't end.

Only if you marry first cousins for generations does there come inbreeding. For most of human history, marriage was between cousins.

they are currently chimping out over a christian mayor committing blasphemy against the koran. they are not "chill" at all.

>LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY WITH A TURBAN