I think it's time to accept that Sup Forums is genuinely divided on Trump...

I think it's time to accept that Sup Forums is genuinely divided on Trump, this board isn't a hivemind and never has been, people who think it is are idiots who came here in 2016 and don't know this board well.
The only thing I can say Sup Forums truly hates is political correctness.

i love political correctness

>Says Sup Forums isn't a hivemind
>Makes a post promoting hive-mindedness group think to agree universally on something they couldn't possibly measure for certainty
Smells like a ShariaBleu post to me.

So I guess that means Shia was wrong.

>genuinely divided

Sup Forums gave in to the infiltration by leftists and muslims. Honestly can't believe how easily they did it either.

The divider in chief! LOL

Elements you must keep in mind for this discussion:
>all players involved know how to war by deception
>Jews everywhere
>majority of citizens joining cia, fbi, etc. are well-meaning patriots
>April 1 /mlpol/ bot reveal
>XIDF
>trolls trolling trolls

btw you guys celebrated when Matthis was named secretary of defence.. why you think anything was gonna change?

Ben Fischer raped a little boy n photographic evidence will be release april 15, 4 pm est

Shariacunt

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRUMP))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sit on a cactus faggot

He's about to ice some commies

The only people against Trump around here are leftypol shills

mattis knows how to keep americans alive wtf are you talking about

(((Macri)))

I personally know I'm only on Sup Forums because I heard about Destiny vs JonTron.

You guys would have your nazi meme safespace otherwise.

Mattis is the man leading the fight against ISIS and other EVIL in the world. The infiltration opposes that, and Sup Forums was stupid enough to fall for it. Hell Trump and God bless America.

Did you just LITCHURALLY used the N word!?

Btw it would be a jewish thing to let America get weaker (non-interventionist) and other nations get stronger!

America is back in a BIGLY way

I repsctet all people and think the ones sh**ting the board are prue **** so plis ****.

Also we are one person and you should apologice to those that think like me for puting that photo

He Will Not Divide Us

Sup Forums truly hates zionism.

Truth is when Trump bent the knee to the Zionists, he showed us that shaking the Jewish yoke is all but impossible. We'll gain a few short-term victories on domestic issues such as the wall, which I think WILL come, but once (((they))) turn their full attention on us, we're fucked.

We need someone stronger than him, and considering what Trump has done, what Hitler tried, I just don't see anyone with that sort of strength, maybe if the collective can wake up considering Gen Z and the internet might be our last hope, I certainly think that we can't bet too much on one man anymore.

Why wouldn't Trump attacking Syria divide Trump's base?
On the back of Media shilling no less.

People elected him because he didn't bend to the media.