Would you suck one immigrant cock if it meant the difference between peace and world war 3?

Would you suck one immigrant cock if it meant the difference between peace and world war 3?

Ask Sven

yes

No I wish to start the war and see it's glory

No

only if the sucking would start ww3

I'm kinda fine with the idea of WWIII
So no and I don't know what I would do to stop it if I wasn't fine with it.
I would rather a race war though.

If you're asking about starting it, I'm sure most dirty whites would being the hypocrites we aren't.

i'd pretend to suck, and then bite their dicks off.

>peace and world war 3
wait.. is it if you suck the cock there will be peace or if you do not there will be ww3

or, if you suck the cock there will be ww3 and if you don't there will be peace.

Either-way, I'm not Canadian, so sucking immigrant cocks is not in my wheelhouse.

sometimes you have to do what is necessary to start a WW

Bet the other immigrants you blew didn't know you were straight either! Jokes on them!

>"Will suck cock to start another World War"
>t. Germany

Yep, flag checks out

A

Nope. In a world war, most of the islamic shitskins in your pic will be slaughtered so I'll welcome it.

Kek

If I need to suck his cock to start global thermonuclear war, so be it!

No, I would instead kill all 5 of those fuzzy muzz muzz and commence the great war of shitskin slaughtering.
Just imagine the whaling and gnashing of teeth and the indignant look on their faces as they realize you not only aren't giving them any more gibs, but are about to attack them.
>BURKA ALLAH DURKA BURK SHALABALAAA!!!!
>muzzies crying and shrieking
wonderful

>Sven not sucking brown cock

Bullshit, you would do it for free.

No

No

I want war! My life is boring yet

Y'all motherfuckers deserve it

I always thought it was "beheading", turns out it was we " be headin'.."

Sage
The dumbest question goes too?

Explain the situation then OP, some imam with a nuke or something that only wants some fat neet to suck his cock?
>Your dumb, and fantasize about being raped by some moslem filth

>>"Will suck cock to start another World War"
>>t. Germany

i kek'd