What goes through your mind when you see an interracial couple?

What goes through your mind when you see an interracial couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looking at them just niggering it up

>BURN
>MAIM
>KILL

Hope they're happy and a positive, productive contribution to society.

A bullet.
lolol

Disgust when it's euro female - foreign male.
When it's euro male - foreign female i tend to go "poor bastard, in times of war every hole is a trench after all".

This might have been me for all I know.

Second post, best post.

2D is superior anyway

What do you call African Americans making love?

Fucking niggers

Congrats fag, you just gave the entire internet cancer with you shitty post

Pic related it's you

I don't give a shit. Freedom to love is a human right.

Never seen a handsome bmwf couple in my life.

i think of peace one love, i think of all the fake racist trolls on pol who secretly love and respect black people as one race, for the good of humanity. p.s.grow up fake racists, you wouldnt say this shit out in public

>positive, productive contribution to society
commie scum

When I see a black couple, nothing. When I see an interracial couple, "the dark one is a profiteer and ooportunist, the one of ours is a traitor and enemy, worthy of death."

Alright fucktard let's see how you like the sensation of my katana against your blubbery greasy skin. What's your address?

All traitors must die.

You don't mind ape niggers impregnating 10/10 czech women while you fap like a virgin loser? Assuming you are czech.

Why do black women wear high heels? So their knuckles won't drag on the ground.

Why does it always seem to be black man white woman in media?

It actually makes me very upset. It's really annoying because when I see a young white girl with a black guy it just ruins my whole day. I see it a lot in my degenerate city as well.

I always beat the shit out of the nigger, rescue the white woman and deport the babby. I've got loads of gf right now.

*sips tea*

every single white + black couple here has a lardo white female
every female chink + white guy couple here are all oldies
every male chink + white female couple here are all young
the turk/lebo/wog/wop/greeks all go with themselves
polynesian + white couples here have the female completely degenerate
surprisingly, white + white couples here are all young
poos stay with poos

Only nerdy virgin white guys care about this because it makes them feel inadequate

laughter. every asshole limp wristed cuck i know in the town im at has a daughter that is a single mother with an ill tempered, loud, obnoxious and violent niglet.

every single one.

Anger at the white person for allowing this to happen, and sympathy for the shitlet spawn because he won't be able to fit in anywhere.

That picture is extremely accurate, but not in the way it was intended to be.
>be nigger
>be on your balcony
>see white person walking below
>white person looks up at you for a moment
>assume whitey thinks you are niggering it up like a porch monkey
>get mad
>proceed to beat kids, beat wife, do drugs, kill other nigs. You know.. nigger it up
Seriously, these people are their own worst enemy.

No I don't. Because:
>a) It doesn't happen, or at least not on such a broad scale as in your country
>b) Why should I be responsible over other people?

I never see couples I alot of see white wymin with mullatto kids

A mixture of contempt, pity and Weltschmerz

I was at a Dutch Home Depot equivalent (idk what the term for it is) with my girlfriend yesterday and I heard incessant, penetrative whining, coming from a child I couldn't see at that moment. Not normal child whining, but screeching like a monkey coughing up its lungs. I already thought the child would be black because the screeching sounded black. Of course this assumption was confirmed, but then I saw a woman walking sluggishly towards the apelet. But the woman was white. I thought, 'pls no', but it was in fact the mother. I shook my head and walked away to pick up some pvc tubing. After picking up some other stuff and paying, we walked outside and we could just see the woman, alone, dragging two black children into a beaten down VW Vento. Then me and my gf both looked at each other and laughed

Burn the coal...

i'm part of a WM/BF couple

AMA

I don't understand it. Ironically, I almost never see a white guy with a black woman....Almost NEVER. NO, I'm not from Nebraska or some other rural community/state.

I have a black gf and that ass beats the shit out of whitey ass. Besides, she's loyal, submissive, and does what she's supposed to. Much less drama than white bitches I've been with.

Do you plan on having children with her and being a race traitor

What kind of black is she

I end up thinking WHITEGENOCIDEWHITEGENOCIDEWHITEGENOCIDE and 1488.

I'm not white and I've been in interracial relationships before I became a full on spastic Sup Forumstard and I hate it.

Me and a coworker were flirting a few weeks ago and she asked for drinks and I said yes then I thought "oh but Sup Forums says it's wrong" and cancelled it by text with some BS excuse and now we are completely cold towards each other.

You've absolutely cucked me lads, why?

Disgust

I make sure they're actually a couple by seeing how close they're walking and how familiar they are before passing ultimate judgement though.

There's only one type of black, retard. Its black.

This is comical as fuck if true.

"I bet they have really hot sex together."

>feeling superior at home depot

poorfag detected

Probably. Together seven years.

Needless to say, I don't but into the race traitor concept, and I don't believe in racial separatism as a positive good, or I wouldn't do that.

Toll booths

African-American, from a military background.

140 IQ, very kind. Not redpilled. Hard worker, talented, neurotic.

Genetic ancestry 90% West and Central African, 10% Irish.

This may be a cultural difference. Fixing your own shit is considered as a mark of adult men. Men who can't do things like plumbing and electricity themselves are looked down upon as effeminate

I can't help but laugh, you often see people look at laugh in the part of the country i'm from. If it's WF/BM, then you see loads of people sniggers or looking away covering their mouths, it's quite funny.

AF/WM is seen as a bit of a joke also. Although the kids seem pretty cute, but Mixed nigger kids NEVER look like their mother, and have that horrible wide fucking nose.

Ugh.

wow, close call.

repulsiuon

I think it's cute that different types of people can fall in love. Nothing wrong with it desu famalamadingdong

>140 IQ

LOL

m8, you're arguing that your girlfriend has a higher IQ than black science man

Are you from Portland, Seattle or New York?

I usually give them a disgusted stare

Are you a ginger?

I've noticed me a lot of famous redheads are oil drillers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8

You surely meant BM/BF

Drill the oil with a copper coil?

Disgust usually.

Look at them niggers just balconying it up.

How does this image make you feel?

Is he a leftist?
I wonder if he got redpilled after he fell in love? Hmm...

>not replacing him with putin

I feel as though an opportunity was missed

Literal niglet children.

It makes me glad I never got any degenerate tattoos

I live next to one.
They're pretty chill

I try to make my disgust as plain as possible without actually confronting them

Yeah they stop your growth

I have no idea what NDT's IQ is - though I would note that Richard Feynman was a brilliant physicist with an IQ in the 120s.

Gf was formally tested with that IQ - this is not a "muh internet test"/Mensa number.

Granted, I haven't seen the paperwork, but as someone with a 149 (tested professionally at 18 on the Wechsler), I find the figure plausible and have known her seven years.

his genes are already fucked up, who cares

I've seen a white couple with a black baby IRL. It wasn't adopted.
If you've never seen a literal cuck for niggers you have no clue how deep the fucking cringe is. As soon as you connect the white parents/black baby issue you suddenly become aware of every stereotypical beta numale cuck trait in a single supreme cuck being, the final boss of reddit.

>5'11"
>6'

There is always a toll to be paid. It's not always due upfront either. It's usually 9 months down the road or check out is in a ditch somewhere.

Mix the race, melt the face.

Nah, dark brown hair. My mother has the same hair with a slight Auburn tint...so...maybe a little?

WMBW would be met with claims of "colonizing" or some other buzzword bullshit

The dude on the right is a tranny, look it up. Midget world bench press champion

DIY store

Nice meme. I wish I was mixed, or at least had something other than purely Northwest European heritage, but my DNA test has ruled that out.

When are you going to gas yourself?

Kek

I would look up and say to myself, look the American Negro has made it to the second floor.

>140 iq
Oh he's just shitposting. Never mind

Your women are whores though

Good job. Seriously.

White women race mixing is progressive. White men race mixing is abusing their white privilege and preying on self hating WOC that want to be white.

>Mixed nigger kids NEVER look like their mother
They never look like whichever parent is white

Johnny?

came here to post this

Never, because I'm not an edgy internet Nazi.

Guess you'll have to do it for me?

But probably you'll be too busy working at your shit job to make some Republican heir rich. The day of the rope is never coming - they just told you that to keep you stupid, bud.

>I wish I was mixed
Well your children will. They'll also get everything that comes with it, like the mental illness and the reduced lifespan

Actually not. See other post.

>I wonder how she'll handle single motherhood

Children share the majority of their DNA with father. A son's Y chromosome is entirely from father. Racemixing happens in one direction, women will fascilitate the destruction of our heritage

Nope. Brian.

All women are, so I don't get your point.

I do know a Brian, but he's in chair force
Then again probably not gonna find someone I know in a country of 300 mil

More closely correlated with economic factors in both cases, as I think you either already know or could figure out.

BM/WF

>gross

WM/BF

>why?

I'm indifferent to everything else.

We saved you. If the woman was white; you're better off with your own. Trust me.

t. white

Where are you from?

Not gonna lie, mine is a leftist and not the brightest one of the bunch.

Still gonna get me some babies.