Easter reminder

You are not to:
>eat meat
>work
>buy or sell
>sex or masturbate

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/heres-eat-fish-instead-meat-12895456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today a kind Puerto Rican man informed me that fish is not meat.

Thanks but no thanks. I have to remove kebab for work.

Kill all Christfucks like based ISIS

Catholics should be gassed

Le edgy 12yrd old le epic memer xd xd le super funny
Kys

Daily reminder that pineapple is delicious

Bad. Very bad. Hope you repent before death comes in.

I thought ISIS mostly just kills heretics and forces Christians to pay jizya, or have I misunderstood?

if you're not to eat meat today, then why do you have a big black cock in yer mouth OP?

>shooting two times after fucking up his head
sandnig logic

Perhaps you could point to the Bible verse stating these rules?
> oh you can't?
> catholicism.jpg

We aren't all dirty papists you ignorant spic.

also lock up your Christian children
and stay away from all kikes

Are these rules for the weekend or just Sunday?

I'm drunk, I bought a steak and fucked my girlfriend. And I didnt work a second. Why do catholiccucks try to ruin a perfectly good fertility festival with dumb rules they learned from the pedophiles who used to hit them with canes as children?

Looking forward to post-pascha so I can hit up the gyro place.

I haven't been good with sexual sin though.

I don't know how those monks do it.

Yes master

Can I still have doritos?

No meat, no degeneracy, no work this is a holy week

Will god check it by himself that I didn't masturbate? I wouldn't want anyone, especially god, to walk in on me holding my dick.

God bless you. Happy good friday, user. Ifnorw thw haters, most of us are spending the day in veneration which is why there arent many replies :)

Well, i'm going to eat meat, work and wank.
Bite me moralfaggot, i ain't following 3000 years old rules.
Ah, i support gay marriage and abortion.

I am so glad I am Protestant
Daily reminder that is the only time out of the year when heretics I mean Catholics act Christian.. kinda

They are only if you're a catholicfag

>shooting man in the ass
not in the spirit of easter you roody-poo in the loo

That's nice. I'm going to buy a nice, meat-filled meal and the fuck my wife.

you are not supposed to masturbate at all
canon law has it quirks technically you can eat alligator or cappybara all you want

you have it in reverse senpai. you are supposed to go hard on the fast until sunday where you break them all because easter is a happy feast day

I'd love to go ahead and do all of that but God has never given me anything of value so I'm going to ignore your reminder.

I'm going to do all of that

>eating rodents and reptiles
The Old Testament God looks down on you

The Jewish God, then.

Kike

I'm eating tuna and ate burramundi earlier. I also ate salmon almost every Friday during lent.

The tradition is more "eat fish" than "eat meat" and Jesus being a Jew would have eaten lamb on special occasions. Jesus being a Christian would have avoided expensive foods out of temperance, which means his main protein source would be fish.

The only meat that's very questionable for Christians to eat is pork. Jews don't eat pork out if sumptuary laws, Christians prefer fish for sumptuary reasons.. so why do Italian and German Christians eat pork? The best they can argue is that occasionally, in some places at some times, pork is a cheap meat so it doesn't qualify as gluttonous to eat it.

south american and louisianna pioneers were starving and got a special dispensation cooked into the law

I am a spic so I like eating quesadillas and yogurt or veggie mendo during lent

protestant fast

jesus never said any of that lol

Then why is OP eating dicks all weekend?

dessert

I'm merely giving a reminder so I don't know why protestants are always mad

Morning wank felt good
fuck

Show me the part of the bible that details the specifics of faith observance for your johnny come lately sect

No they aren't even. See
This is the Good Friday fast. Sunday we are advised to party hard for the celebration of our salvation

Catholic discipline died before the 20th century was halfway through dude. Shit, if you must shit sit on us at least understand wtf you're talking about

Oh shit I had no idea such ppl existed

I had beef for lunch and chicken for dinner today. Bought lottery tickets and will jerk off later.

Lord forgive me

>You are not to:
>listen to papists

Done.

>You are not to:
>>eat meat
>>work
>>buy or sell
>>sex or masturbate

Why?

I have to work today and sunday, jesus forgive me.

why does my store have to be legally closed in observation of a religious holiday?

Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, and Thanksgiving I can not legally operate my liquor store, despite a desire to capitalize.

Well...it's not even 1 and I already ate meat, had sex, and going to work.

Sorry, Jesus?

>sex or masturbate

Should've seen this a good 15 minutes ago.
God help me, I'm going to hell.

Irrelevant to non Christians, obviously, but if you believe Christ died for the sins of mankind and that means something to you, you observe his sacrifice by living a little leaner on this day where we commemorate that sacrifice

So basically, it's like any other day.
>tfw NEET

eating bacon now

had to give a sperm sample earlier today. had a vasectomy two months ago. if it's all clear, then no worries when banging tinder girls.

Quesadillas usually contain either beef or chicken. Chicken is plausible because it's a white meat, but beef is a red meat and less plausible. Furthermore, it's distantly possible (slim chance) that Jesus did travel and study in India and if so he may have avoided all red meat.

It's Fridays...

If Christians fast, they're forbidden to talk about it. They're also forbidden from praying out loud of the same reason. This is actually why Islam is distinctly heretical and anti-Christian, it's not uncommon for radical Muslim men to yell prayers in public, which to a Christian is deeply hypocritical.

To remind yourself how Jesus lived. You're also required to have a glass of wine, preferably watered down, and think about the sacrifice Jesus made.

The Sabbath, in fact religion, was made for humans but humans were not made for it.

That being said, you absolutely must have at least one day per week that's all to yourself and to God. This is a western thing anyway, western culture is highly Christianised and once fedoratards are done pretending to be edgy, everyone admits this is for the better.

A sin against another is for the other to forgive, a sin against yourself is for God to forgive. You must understand the truth and it will set you free.

Any ideas on what to eat for dinner?

No access to kitchen or restaurant.

I have been eating tuna and jam all day.

I already ate meat

I am still working

I just bought a gopro hero5 in amazon cuz it was a deal £289

and yea..

I just masturbated like 3x now...

what to do now OP?

Not supposed to rape kids, let people die in pain because it's good for the soul, or borderline worship humans either, but that doesn't stop you lot

Baked beans, your favourite herbs, wrap it up with lettuce and cheese.

Only God can forgive you.

where do you worship straya

>It's not easter
This Sunday m8

This I don't get. So you're post Christian. You and the majority of western society. Is this supposed to be shocking?

If the disappearance of Christian values seems like a neutral point and spritual excercises of rigor are foreign to you, you probably aren't the intended subject here

God, I love being an Atheist, no bullshit restrain from hundred of years old dogmas based on an unproven document

If only there was a god......

>eat meat
does fish count?

>You are not to:
>>sex or masturbate

Crap I jerked off 5 times today. How screwed am I?

doesn't say in the bible that you need to be a faggot, but you are anyway

Still an animal...

Eternal damnation awaits you user
>Check flag

Forget it, you're already there

Pedophilia and cruelty are incredibly grave sins, and anyone who commits them is stained by them whether they hide behind faith or not.

Statue worship is phony. Figurative art that glorifies God is not a substitute for God.

nice. does your neckbeard smell awful from all the shit that comes out of your mouth, or do you cover it up with the smell of cheeto dust?

Fish is good

Make me

>sweats heavily
which one do i believe

Not for the purposes of the Friday fast, since this isn't about animal rights, its about limiting rich, pleasurable indulgences for the purpose of observance

I am civilized. you mistake me for a Native, no beard like a decent NatSoc does.... Coming from the Rotten Teeth Kingdom, what a shock

Prove me god exist, undeniable proof, not a metaphor

Just skip fish for today, get some pita bread and Greek green olive humus instead - really good

Welp, its up to you, but generally the atheists arent the experts on Catholicism

Can we have a religion thread without this meme someday

I'm doing all of these things, shit. Seeing my gf for the first time after two weeks.

>prove god exists
jesus's face showed up in some toast. undeniable proof.

I'm Catholic.

I can be both Nietzschean and Christian, all that's required is accepting that plenty of Christian values are in fact positive. It's only shit like humility that I find questionable, Jesus told things for how they were.

Please stop posting in Christian threads.

Being a good person isn't restrain, it's taking pride in your own identity.

Fish isn't just good, fish is the point. The only meat you're supposed to eat is fish as a remembrance of Jesus.

If i just mentioned I'm not religious I'd get it in replies, so i just went with the current and posted it myself

>fish is good
good because i fucking love fish

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/heres-eat-fish-instead-meat-12895456

Who's stopping me exactly ?

Today I did all things but work

Im an atheist, raised non religious.
So on this sunday. I shouldnt do these things? I am trying to act respectful towards your beliefs.

You're not catholic if you don't follow the laws.

You're not catholic so it doesn't matter what you do.

if you want, do it for the sake of it. call it a health cleanse or some bullshit, a day without meat/fapping/work stress could be good for you

I'm an orthodox first of all . Second of all the laws were created 2000ish years ago , times changed

!!!

shieeeeeeeeet

What about school?

You don't follow the laws you're not catholic.

I was inferring that I should be informed on this, so as to not offend others. Not for my own personal feelings.

im gonna go to work, buy everything i can find and immediately sell it again, all while fucking a fleshlight and eating raw steak

He just said he's orthodox

Why are you being so salty.
This worlds full of hateful people. Why dont you be the better person.

nobody who wasn't on the jesus camp documentary really cares if an atheist does it or not, just as long as you don't shit on people who are doing it. it's a nice gesture though

Dude shut the fuck up.

Never say
>"le anything"
Not even as a joke faggot