Reminder that traditionalist women don't want gay and blackpilled woe is me incompetent defeatist faggots...

Reminder that traditionalist women don't want gay and blackpilled woe is me incompetent defeatist faggots. Traditionalist women want warrior men as their husbands and sons. The quality of a nations women is mirrored by the quality of its men. If Western women are to be feminine then Western boys must relearn how to "take that first step" and be masculine Western men.

Stop allowing yourself to be trapped and glued to a computer screen like a slave. You have surrendered your masculine energy to complete nobodies who physically have no power over your being or anything you do and you sweat away on the keyboard partaking in meaningless text debates with cockroaches and manlets. Disassemble your computer and get rid of your video games, get up every day at 6 sharp and run.

liam?

well good. they should like the new Islamic imports.

bump

The scourge of degeneracy can't be fought off from your computer
Eventually it will beat down your door and demand your life

says the fedora atheist

Bump. Fuck shills and blackpills.

Reminder men don't want to marry whores

Holy shit I forgot how lame tribal tattoos are, what year is it in America?

I saw an anti black pill thread yesterday linking the black pill to specifically hating women. Op of this thread makes a similar association. Kind of like when the red pill began getting associated the same rather than addressing the JQ. I don't care what happens to the black pill maymay, just sharing a recent funny observation

They are really popular in the military and are thus seen as a "badge" of masculinity.

The meme that they are retarded has been pushed online since I was a teenager but that is probably because the people that get upset about them know that dumb bimbos still think that they are attractive

Here we go: What is going on? Who would be threatened by black pill enough to have this motivation?

As American as listening to rap music.

>tfw /fit/
>want to be a fockin' warrior
>but plagued with high gpa and SATs
>get a full ride to college
>make the mistake of going to a liberal as fuck college in the heart of northern philly
>as a CS major with tons of betas and fat doughy genderless fucks
>one of the only universities in america with a race and diversity requirement
>all anyone talks about is sexism racism and diversity in any aspect of life
>help
I don't even want to go to college. I should've just joined the military. I want off this ride.

>that is probably because the people that get upset about them know that dumb bimbos still think that they are attractive
Dis. Women like this out themselves easily to let the real men that have actual jobs and pay actual taxes as the worthless leechers they are.

Finish school and go to OCS

Go LEO instead of MIL. I've done both and the former pays way better. Plus you can actually have a family that you get to see daily rather than with deployment gaps.

That's the exact route I'm taking. I'm less than 3 weeks away from graduation and I realized I won't make it in the civilian world.

this, build a good profile and apply to OCS after you get your degree. Run and ruck daily, study ruthlessly and go intel.

The non-whore women are repulsed by guys like you. You don't want a whore, but realize good women don't want a pussy. They would rather submit to pic related. I'd fucking kill for my woman.

>Fake bogus shillshit that you would vilify (in a person) without a second thought
>complete with an image of some shirtless twat on a rock, "durr manly"

Not quite, limpdick

>Traditionalist women
No such thing

>muh"masculine"

>muh "warrior man"

With a pink drink in one cup and a yellow drink in the other

>who physically have no power over your being or anything you do

you will always be a slave to woman and kikes. if you want to really pursue your dreams you have to let both of these things go

so yes practically no one have control over you, but you are still a slave for society

wow OP pls tell me more about how to be a cool badass who doesn't waste time on the internet like you

Women are subhuman, why would I care what they want? Didn't we have this discussion already?

Guys like me?

DID YOU JUST
ASSUME MY GENDERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE