If you’re not black you shouldn’t be saying “Nigga”. Plain and simple...

If you’re not black you shouldn’t be saying “Nigga”. Plain and simple. It doesn’t matter how many black dudes or girls you’ve slept with or that your best friends are black or that your best friend’s dog is black or even that you live in the “ghetto”; if you’re not black that word or any variation of it should not leave your mouth.

Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization. I might see Drake on the street and call him ‘my nigga.’ You know why? Because he is my nigga. And the difference between Drake and you, is that Trinidad James has to deal with the same oppressive situations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc
mobile.twitter.com/feraudporcelain/status/851282483148595201
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9LYlu5cZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FVvgHtQh1Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bet monica

My nigga (I'm white)

Stop being black
/thread

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I agree
whites should use "nigger"

How'd they get that monkey in a suit?
confusednegro.gif

AYO

HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN

WE IZ NIGGAZ N SHIET?

>implying white people use nigga as a genuine term of endearment and not exclusively in an "ironic" (read: mocking niggers under the guise of mocking their own whiteness) way.

We're making fun of you Malcolm. It's been a privilege doing so and I don't intend to stop on your behalf.

TELLING ME I CAN'T DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF MY SKIN COLOR? That would be racist my nigga

Calm down nigger.

This.

>If you’re not black you shouldn’t be saying “Nigga”.
This itself is racism. Seriously, stop using the Internet if you are not white.

That's because it's spelled "Nigger". N I G G E R.

Ill stop saying nigger when they stop acting like niggers

Yeeeeeeup

stop speaking english nigga, you aint white.

How is it their word? Whites literally invented the word Nigger.

I agree, guys. "Nigga" is their word, just like "dad" and "thank you for the warning, officer, I promise never to do this again." are white people words.

It's a fair compromise.

Nigga(TM)

Copyright by Ishmael Shekelsburg

If black people want the use of nigger/nigga/whatever to stop then they should stop fucking using it themselves

GERMANS ARE NIGGERS

Fuck off you slimy shitskin. Slide thread nigga faggot

you're right
we should say negger intead of nigga

Checked! Kek confirms the correct spelling of nigger.

Stop telling me what I can and cannot do because of my skin color.

Nigger

>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization.

Negro Go back to Africa negro

>you can't use this word, even as a term of endearment
>but we can call whites every name in the book

Fuck niggers desu

I agree, I hate it when white people try to act inferior.

Holy shit you fucking niggers trigger me. If we could weaponize your level of retardation, there would be no need to drop MOABs or nukes. "B-b-but muh oppression". It's been two hundred years, shitskin. When will you start taking ownership for your own inferiority

It's pronounced "Nigger", not "Nigga".

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Good catch. Better yet, still, use a dictionary from the 1970s before the march on the institutions started changing the meaning of all the words in the English language. You'll see the word "nigger" has had it's definition changed significantly.

There was a reason it was used to address members of that particular group in the first place, and since that meaning is no longer in the dictionary, there absolutely no reason whatsoever anyone in that particular group could possibly be offended by it due to the actual contextual meaning being stripped.

shit nigga free country

semi-free*

stop telling me what to do in white country if you are not white

Best is when they get all riled up and act the part when you say it. They don't even realize they are caricatures.

Don't tell me what to do

WE WUZ KANGZ

And now you're a shitskin with an inferiority complex. Meanwhile, I'm a one-percenter who has nothing better to do with his Friday than sit around making fun of disabled niggers. God bless America

Most of Nigerian, Etheopian (and what-not) niggers are okay with me calling them niggers, it's what they are niggers.
It's retarded, in the US, a caucasian in blood is a caucasian in paper, but not negroids, no it's "African American".
Fuck you nigger.

Well, blacks can never say "I love you, dad!" so I guess it's a fair trade.

fuck you, we invented the slur, so we can use whenever we like.

you NIGGER

Mfw I'm a one-percenter. Mfw you need to go back to being raped by Muhammad.

Also iFunny watermark REEEEEEEEE

Fuck you nigger and if you told me what to say where I could see you I'd fuck you on the spot.

nigga nigga nigga
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
nigger nigger nigger
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
nigga nigga nigga
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
nigger nigger nigger
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
nigga nigga nigga
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
nigger nigger nigger
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Everyone should use the word 'nigger' to the point at which it loses all negative connotations.

>Mfw I'm a one-percenter.
you wanna be my new daddy?

I sort of agree with this, it makes you sound black and look like trash, which is what niggers are, plus, it's their thing anyway.

Quit being such a pathetic bitch about words.

>nigger is a word created by whites
>blacks appropriate it
>tell whites not to use it
>whine about white people culturally appropriating

Isn't that what you call Muhammad as he rapes you, or is that not halal

Germans are just as bad as Canadians.

STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE LIMITS ON ME NIGGER.

Nigger nigger nigga nig n I g g e z

he only likes me for my gibmedats.

OP's quoting some article or something, eh

>Stop Saying Nigga If You're Not Black

Make me

nigga damn

this

ya

>drake
>oppressive situations

choose one

I actually agree with this. >Agreeingwithniggersforthewrongreasons.jpg

Most white people who use the word 'nigga' aren't #based racists. They're degenerate wiggers.

Oh shit Hans, run before they catch you!

But I don't say nigga, I say nigger, or more usually coon

Love how BLM types spend 99% of the time attacking whites who idolise them.

>I hate whites who ask to touch my hair
>I hate whites who ask me about black issues just because I'm black
>I hate whites who fetishise blacks
>I hate whites who say nigga
>I hate whites who appropriate black culture

and other hallmarks of liberal millennials who irrationally idolise blacks. I don't blame them for complaining though, those crackers are insufferable.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>Google image search for criminal
Google returns only images of white men

Fucking niggers are starting to get smarter

Don't be a pussy a say the correct word fucking negro

Interesting way to put it, kekked hard

>I might see Drake on the street and call him ‘my nigga.’ You know why? Because he is my nigga

You get to call a Kike, a Nigga way 2 go broski

1 shekel has ben deposited into your account.

You think it would be okay if I said it?

because they have no respect for these race traitors.

BLM folks at least feel a fidelity to their race and people. They see these cucked libs grovel before them and they feel sheer disgust.
And they encounter these types of people much more than white nationalists because white nationalists just steer clear of interacting with chimps on general principle.

Nigger

>stop saying nigga

sure thing nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc

Nigga
Niggas
Nigger
Niggers
Property
Cotton picker

Kill yourself nazi nigga

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

NIGGER

>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization
generator of nigger culture perhaps
the mainstream music jew runs black civilization

>say "nigger" on the street
>someone gets outraged
>claim you were just quoting your favorite rap song

Why don't white people do this?

sage goes in all fields

Average American teens raised in the Obama era

mobile.twitter.com/feraudporcelain/status/851282483148595201

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9LYlu5cZQ

>tfw black
>tfw hate the word
How about people just don't say it all?

Gutter monkey?

Black parent need to teach their kids not to call each other "Nigga", treat your own kind like slaves instead of rising above. Blacks are the worst type of racists, the type that are racist towards their brothers and sisters.

IF NIGGERS STOPPED SAYING NIGGERS THEN WHITES WOULD STOP SAYING TOO

FACT

NOW KYS

They will always be niggers to me.

Seeing as how other blacks say it with far more frequency, why don't you get pissy with other african americans instead of white people.

But I can say nigger right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FVvgHtQh1Pk

I don't say nigga I say nigger is that better?

Hey niggers, stop responding to this thread.

>Rap music is the biggest generator of culture in human civilization.

Old guy Tucker looks like Bolton without the stache