What's Your End Game Muzzis?

kill all wh*Tes and rape their women

and white girls love it, the scum of the earth.

probably to collect all the dragon balls

>kill all wh*Tes and rape their women

In that order? I'm not surprised, you sick roach

I'm sure you'll get around to it one day when you've stopped killing each other

The installation of a system which will help preserve the nature of humans upon which they are born. Sharia. And for that cause fight evil and polytheism and all other forms of trickery of Satan until the Hour is established.

Translation: to keep fucking our cousins and outbreed everyone else. Thereby destroying any semblance of civilisation on this planet.

Islam has never been a religion of a race or even numbers. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) faced the fiercest opposition from Arabs. From his own family. The spirit of the message of Islam will be as pure and as original and as truthful even if there is one person left in the world following it.

Sounds nice but it's just not true. Islam is a religion only for subhumans

Depends on which Muslim

Sunnis believe that it is their duty as Muslims to slay non-Muslims wherever they find them, since they are the executors of Allah's will. While on the other hand the Shias believe that unless and until the 12th Mahdi comes, it is not proper for them to destroy non-Muslims and establish Islam. Of course a vast majority of Sunnis and Shias are not going to murder anyone in the name of Islam but that is the actual belief. In Indian history the most zealous,fanatic,ruthless mass murdering Jihadis were Sunnis, while the most educated, cultured, gentle and talented were Shias. Even in Bollywood, most Muslims are Shias and have tolerant and liberal attitudes towards Hindus

Shias are generally more progressive than Sunnis.. Almost all mainstream Sunni scholars have declared Shias as heretics, infidels and Rafizas (rejectors). Shias believe in the divinity of the Imams which has no relation with actual Islam. The heavy infiltration of Persian culture in Shia Islam has made it more humane unlike Sunnis. Shias are just 15% of global Muslim population while the Sunnis are 85%. Except the Lebanese Hezbollah and the Iranian Ayatollah regime, all the other dangerous Jihadist groups are Sunni and many of them are actively persecuting the Shias.

In addition, The simple answer is that Shia Islam is very peaceful and tolerant when compared to modern day Sunni Islam. Sunni Islam did and perhaps still do have moderate tolerant versions, but the rise of Whabbism has made pretty much made mainstream Sunni Islam, little more than a death cult waiting for the end times. Shia Islam is a lot mystical, and religions that are more mystical tend to be less aggressive in nature. Also, throughout Shia history, there is a culture of tolerance. Christians and Hindus fought with Prophet's grandson against the tyrant Yazeed, who was backed by most of the muslims at Karabala. Shias acknowledge that and to this day, you have Christians and people of other faiths, who make pilgrimage to Shia Shrines and some have even died defending them from the likes of ISIS and other Whabbi groups.

Lastly, Shia Islam unlike Whabbi/Sunni Islam is not insecure about itself. There is a reason, why all the Sunnis are always declaring stuff haram, from birthdays, Xmases to Snowmen, Shias on the other hand don't mind joining in celebrations of other cultures and faiths. The Iranian president for example wished the Jews their version of happy new year, similarly, Shias take part in Christmas celebrations.

>gets tricked into believing an Arab goat herder received visions from the archangel Gabriel in a cave outside Meccha
>primary sacred text is littered with proven inaccuracies in trying to articulate established Christian doctrines like the Trinity and how Mary relates to Jesus because Mohammed was a fucking idiot and corresponded with shitty and inaccurate sources
>no critical edition of sacred text
>promotes sub-cultures in which violence, Salafism and Wahabbism is deeply psychologically compelling
>promotes a system of absolute monotheism with no basis for justification because Allah cannot vindicate his own righteousness
>has to resort to "capriciousness" in order to explain why Allah is not constrained by the holiness of his own nature but in doing so creates massive soteriological complications for practitioners
>"h-hey Sup Forums t-the spirit of the message of Islam i-is pure"

fuck your religion, faggot

t. ali al-tehrani

The civilization which you call "western" is and has always been built and sustained by occupations and plundering. It doesn't take too much for the civilization to collapse. Do you think what you have now is forever? Do you not think such examples have been repeated before in history? And once it collapses, what social order are you going to adopt? Humans have one nature. Whether they are in Japan, Arabia or America. A white Muslim in from Finland has as much claim on Islam as a brown Muslim from Arabia.

Your European history has as much violence in it as Arabian history.

This

And what's the message?

>gets tricked into believing an Arab goat herder

>gets tricked into believing a Jew carpenter???

Don't even care to read beyond that point. Stupidity is a plague.

Let's break this dirty indoctrinated Paki's statement down

>The installation of a system
Killing/outbreeding of non sunni muslims, replacing their systems with Sharia

>which will help preserve the nature of humans upon which they are born
Ie fucking 9 year old girls and goats

>Sharia
Governing society with theory instead of principle

>And for that cause fight evil and polytheism
ie genocide non believers

>and all other forms of trickery of Satan
ie science and mathematics

>until the Hour is established
til you get nuked

>Your European history has as much violence in it as Arabian history.
More!

You decrepit goatfuckers can't even into violence right.

>implying a shitty, inaccurate sacred text about a quarter of the size of the New Testament that has no critical edition and which entire sections have been lost is equitable to the writings and manuscript tradition of the New Testament

dumbass, you don't even know the history of your own fucking religion

Allahu Akbar

T. Ignorant memetic parrot.

You just said Sharia is only theoretic and not principles based. Even kikes with 6000 years of Talmudic history do not claim something that ridiculous.

I repeat: what's the message?

Exactly, as a religion, Islam was made for people who have nothing in the desert. It promotes that mentality and causes it in the civilizations around it. That's why you goat-fuckers need to stay out of Western civilization.

The east only emulates the West.

If not for its openness to Western culture, it would have remained backwards. The individualism of Sunni Islam has been erased in your society. You are incapable of independent thinking, and therefore you will always reject what society rejects, and you will accept what society accepts. It is the spirit of a herd of goats. It is the spirit of the herd that can not free itself from the captivity of the prevailing culture.

You are incapable of critical thinking and benefitting from the cultures of others. You are incapable of stepping out of the mold imposed on you since childhood. You do not seek the truth. You must not efface yourself and dissolve into the herd.

To this day, you are a burden on the west. You will never be prosperous in the value, liberties, and dignities of human beings, as well as the development of science, of technology, and of life.

Do you believe that life today is the same as it was ten centuries ago? This tremendous change was produced by the west, who else produced it?

In the advent of Islam, the Arabs emerged from the deserts in order to conquer, not to learn. Over the centuries, Muslims believe- and continue to believe- that they have sufficient knowledge and wisdom, and that they do not need to learn anything from others. because they appeared on the stage of world history to conquer, not to learn, teach, or study.

The delusion of Sunni Muslims persists to this day. Even though the entire world has changed, you still believe it is your duty to teach others. But the truth is, Muslims have nothing to offer others, yet they continue.

This horrible delusion, this belief in ones own perfection, makes it impossible for you to benefit from modern civilization.

Prove me wrong m8

One branch teaches evolution, the other says math is the work of Satan. You tell me

Shi'ite Islam is retarded, but its nowhere near the levels of pants on head retardedness that Sunni Islam is.

Okay tell me, what principles is Sharia based on?

The inherent aspect of Sharia is that individuals must be coerced into behaving a certain way, or face death.

This is not principle, this is coercion and violence.

if Sharia was truly based on prciniple, there would be no need to kill those who leave Islam, or beat women who don't wear the hijab, or countless other violent punishments for not conforming to the rules. If Sharia was based on principles- then it would be self evident that it is true. People would follow it on their own device, not through coercion and violence.

Islam is basically the communism of religion

I honestly wouldn't mind. I would just pretend to believe the Muslim religious bs but secretly stay atheist. Sharia law is perfect for me. Fuck woman's rights, kill faggots, and have the death penalty on the spot when niggers commit crimes. Also I'm half Israeli and I look very middle eastern, so I can pass as Arab.

Sounds like you guys need to have that reformation you've been putting off and leave the rest of us out of it.