Seriously guys. It's time to wake up

Face it. These only make your small dick feel a bit bigger.

They ruin societies. They ruin communities. They ruin LIVES.

Every 2.5 minutes in America someone is shot with one. Every day 50-300 people die due to them.

At what time does your reptilian brain wake up and say "ok, maybe we should ban these..."

? Just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Every day 50-300 people die due to them.

Good, more job openings. If you're stupid enough to get involved in gun violence or accidentally shoot yourself you shouldn't be alive anyway

Bs

but I'm a girl that needs something to protect me from rapists

>They ruin societies. They ruin communities. They ruin LIVES.
>Every 2.5 minutes in America someone is shot by one. Every day 50-300 people die due to them.
>At what time does your reptilian brain wake up and say "ok, maybe we should ban these niggers"

This
I envy you burgerbros for your rights to bear arms

I've used Taurus pistols before.

I would much rather have a sharp knife than a piece of shit .380 that jams every 5 shots.

Remember to sage all slide threads, kids!

We have this thread 5 times per day. Nobody here ever changes their opinion, fuck off

I thought Germans could have guns outside of city limits.

what if the rapist has a bigger gun?

you mean niggers

With out firearms, there would not have been no manifest destiny.

You'd probably be pushing a fucking hoop with a stick on a good day if it weren't for firearms. Scalped by the injuns on a bad one.

>121077782

BULLSHIT.

what really ruins societies

is leftists ( criminals, terrorosts, radically mentally retarded ppl, psychopaths )

and their acalytes

Fuck off fageege
Guns are efficient

The longbow was the most dangerous weapon,
I read scrolls and tapestries about how the longbow ruined society and you could fucking makes long bow out of a oakn branch

>make your small dick feel a bit bigger.
Normie's GF approves

You made me actually wanting to buy more in case leftists come to take the ones I already have

That's not a nigger, user, that's a gun.

your bait stinks

If you're gonna get raped would you rather have a gun or no gun vs someone with a gun?

If you say unarmed you're a limp wristed waste of genetic space that is only alive because our societies allow it

>Ban knives, vehicles, long objects weighing over 3 pounds, battery acid, fertilizer, gunpowder, and fists.

Direct your concerns to the criminals using them. This is real life, not kindergarten.

Obvious bait, but I'll bite.
We doin't have a gun problem, we h ave a violence problem. We glorify and fetish-ize violence more than ANY other nation. To the point where a sex scene in a movie will get it an R rating, but if you turn that sex scene into a RAPE scene, it can be dropped down to PG-13, because our movie rating system classifies violence below sex.
Not to mention that when we portray violence it's not even in the respectable way that old Japanese films do.
So yeah, when kids are being shown how cool it is to kill people at a young age, they're going to be more likely to kill with ANY weapon.

Also, it's not hard to build guns. They were invented before the industrial revolution ffs. Making them illegal will only benefit the black market.

I would love to be able to defend my home with one.

That's why monster and alien blood in flicks is always anything other than red, they have to avoid that r rating.

How does the size of the gun matter to a rapist who has to physical get as close to your body as possible?
Is he going to rape her dead body?

>guns are just about dick size
>bigger guns are always better
WEW

Ban yourself, faggot.

>and nothing of value was lost.

This is essential for protection but it has its own danger. If you're stupid enough not to protect yourself and your family from it you should have your license taken away and face the consequences.

>dick feel

Are you female? Because you sound like a bitch.

>50-300 people die

The vast majority are suicides. The majority of the rest deserved it.

You think banning guns will prevent gun deaths? It will only stop the good people from using them, and the criminals will keep on getting them.

In fact, deaths would probably go up, as illustrated by the Drug War. If you make something illegal it will only make more criminals and more deaths.

This is the Ian of the Prussian empire
repost "Gott mit uns!" and bad anti-gun bait will disappear from your life!

>every day 50-300 people die due to them
What race? Is it prevalent in one race? If so, what makes you think it's due to guns and not due to race? If not, could you provide source? Saged, if you don't reply then also hidden.

Nope.
You may have a gun if you own a license. If you can ensure it's locked away in a safe, the ammunition needs to be locked away as well, but not inside the locker/safe where the gun is.
You may take your weapon with you if you go to the shooting range, other than that it's a crime to wear it.
Germany is cucked3

hey mate if i could wave a magic wand and make guns disappear forever id be all for it but it doesn't fucking work that way now does it

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

I thought the same. I just looked forward to a nigger Hate thread, please.

GOTT MIT UNS!

>Every 2.5 minutes in America someone is shot with one.
>Every day 50-300 people die due to them

It's usually hoodrats shooting each other in cities where guns are banned

>blaming guns for gun violence
>not blaming niggers for nigger violence
Bruh

You forget to mention is also save lives are repel tyrants. Try to beat that

Defending yourself is your responsibility, not the cops' nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

>They ruin societies
>Niggers

They contribute to Darwin Awards all the time. What's the problem, OP?

>t, Liberal Jew

>Face it. These only make your bleeding heart feel a bit bigger.
>They ruin societies. They ruin communities. They ruin LIVES.
>Every 2.5 minutes in America someone is shot by one. Every day 50-300 people die due to them.
>At what time does your sheep brain wake up and say "ok, maybe we should ban these..."
Ftfy. If we deported nigger and spic thugs responsible for those shootings, we wouldn't have a "gun problem". Hell, we'd probably have lower violent crime statistics than most European countries.

>1 post by this ID
>Controversial opinion by Sup Forums standards
>Pretty short write-up (less than 255 characters)
>After major event (Trump bombs ISIS) which goes against libtards' (though not all liberals) opinion (Trump sux, he ain't no presint o' mine)
Is there any debate about this being a slide shitpost?