How do you feel when a third world immigrant take your job , your female and he benefits from your taxes...

how do you feel when a third world immigrant take your job , your female and he benefits from your taxes?is that really hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordisk_familjebok
runeberg.org/nfcg/0557.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, I've taken the ultimate red pill and researched racial science so much I came to only one conclusion, there are no pure White people on this planet, everyone is mixed to some degree.

woman in the top left was murdered by guess what, an immigrant, also sage

No that's not her.

if Only 70% on your heritage white is enought to make you a white person

ok mr immigrant, whatever you say

No that's not how DNA works.

So? Sounds like a shitty blackpill instead. You have to take the final redpill and realize the genetic code that manifests in the form of looks and behavior is what ultimately matters in what we call "racially pure".

No, even over a hundred years ago these are the statistics of Sweden.

Eye colors in Sweden from the Nordic Family Book on pages 1034-1035:

47% Blue
19% Gray
28% Mixed eye color
4% Brown

Hair color in Sweden from Nordic Family Book on pages 1034-1035:

23% Yellow
52% Ashblond
21% Brown
0% Black
2% Red

Yes it was, I looked into the case, but if that helps you sleep better at night, keep believing your good goy lies.

are you retarded or som- wait, nevermind you're swedish

>0% black
Now it's fifty percent black
xDDDD

>i looked into the case
>i saw a pol infographic about the case

it's not her.

i like when coalburners get pregnant, they are market like this forever. wish all women who fucked nigger got mutt kid so we know who to exterminate, it doesnt matter anyway if there is less white people as long as countries are 100% white and protect our land so after cull we will increase our numbers again

>Wanting nigger genes to enter the gene pool
Eastern european capital of drugs and degeneracy speaks again, folks

This, plus sweden is inbred

can you read? i want them dead afterwards, i just want race traitor first marked and then killed along with their spawns.

OK sorry I misunderstood, I can support the similar stance too. Kill the race traitors and cucks, then deport all minorities back, basically what Hitler did.

BWAHAHAHAHAH
How do you like the BBC Maroc?
Does the King takes it too?