We Wuz Jedi

We Wuz Jedi
And it'll still make millions.

>1 post by this ID

>caring about childrens movies

Spend your time doing something productive instead.

This will be the third star wars abortion I haven't seen.

the only thing orgasmic about the new trailer is the soundtrack.

and guess what the composer of that is a whitey

if the free market wants to see niggers in their movies they shall get niggers...

also, this is a children movie. the producers probably calculated that there are more black kids in US than white kids, so they casted for the target audience.

>Star Wars

I don't think Finn will ever become a jedi

Stargate > Star Trek > Star Wars
Why watch the worst "star" franchise?

Jesus out of all the niggers why pick the literal "I AM THE NIGGEST" also sage.

star trek is shit tho

He's barely in the trailer. Sup Forums overreacts to everything

((Disney))
Sage

literally space communists

Stay off Skellig Michel you tourist cunts.

Trades in lightsaber for rims and foostamps

Mass Effect

>It's a Lucas film false flags racist controversy to drum up controversy around an otherwise dull movie
We've seen this twice already. Who keeps posting this?

Boyega was okay as an actor. But he doensn't look like a proper action movie star.

It's not the skin color, or his face or anything. It's his fucking pear shape. You could see it when he was dressed as a storm trooper. They added blood on his outfit so you could tell him apart and follow him around.

That blood was completely unnecessary. There was only one stormtrooper running around with child bearing hips. It was painfully obvious. Action heroes don't have child bearing hips.

I didn't find it that weird in Star Wars 7. Is it really that hard to believe that there would be space niggers along with the rest of us?

This, I love the originals, grew up with the prequels and never bother to see the new ones. I don't even know why they bother to make them anyway as the 6 films covered the story completely anyway.

Pretty much this desu, the nigger is an alright character and he's not even that important in the storyline. Overall SW is much less cucked than Star Trek with their faggot looking outfits and globalist (((federation))).

That being said, I do agree that StarGate is for patricians.

Where is word "star" in Mass Effect?
If we talk generally about space stuff there are dozens of contestants

Nice, not seen any of the Disney Wars movies either, star wars was was a part of my childhood, it belongs in the past, im not buying nostalgia from the jews at disney, when i could just re watch the OT

selling SW in its entirety for $4B pretty much proves george lucas fucked his adopted kids

also fuck SW, post Empire

>1 post by this ID
nice try Ooga Booga

I really don't care for the new star wars shit as it just feels souless but who cares if its a nigger. It's not like this is the first nigger I've seen in a move, if anything I'm more offended he's a britcuck

ME is the spiritual successor to all of these, and argueably superior to them in every way.

>Inb4 Flynn is Mace Dindu illegitimate son.

>comparing video games to movies/serieses

No.

Mass Effect went full retard at the end of 2, and never recovered.

this film looks like shit, I actually didn't mind rogue one even if it was retarded garbage, I hated the other film these people were in and this one looks no better, I imagine I will never watch another star wars film in a theater

>implying

Even Halo is better than Mass Effect at this point.

Worthless nigger, I was really hoping he was going to be dead.

Judenharvest

the suicide mission is the only good part of the mass effect trilogy

He's gonna fuck the main girl

Kek, this is true. I didn't know what it was but knew there was something off.

I'm comparing the lore, world and characters.
ME does everything better then wither Star series.
>Mass Effect went full retard at the end of 2
Explain.
It's not and never will be.

>>Inb4 Flynn is Mace Dindu illegitimate son.

>implying there are other kinds of Dindu sons

Suicide mission was good, but the Human Reaper just shat all over it. That was the point at which the series jumped the shark.

This will be the 9th I haven't seen. Seriously, if it weren't for nostalgia no one would give this shit series the time of day.

>Explain.
see

SO YU BE SAYINZ

WE WUZ JEDI AND SHEIIT ?

is stargate redpilled?

the only black guy on the show is based and doesn't run his mouth constantly

>there will never be a movie based on the 2003 Battlestar Galactica

holy shit which one of you faggots put this in the comments???

>the nigger is an alright character
did you even see the first 15 minutes of episode 7? rewatch it. he is easily one of the most retarded characters to have ever existed.

honestly at this point I'd rather Finn end up a jedi than Mary Sue Skywalker

kek I forgot about that thing

I'm sorry that you find an entertainment piece to be so problematic.

Not from me it won't. My plan for it is the same as the last 2 and the new mass effect game. Pirate download, put on seedbox, then seed for fucking ever. Every person who downloads a copy is money directly put of their wallet

Who cares

Don't see it. Christ haven't you outgrown this already?

Star Wars was a family film, with parts that were borderline for "children."

Family films are meant to be enjoyed by everybody, and it's got the elements of a classic adventure story either way.

Stop saying it's a children's film you fucking dumbasses.

Shit looks retarded anyway, though. Even children should have better taste than this.

The whole coolness of star wars and star trek were that there were no dark brown people in the future. We are all brown!

nah sorry after the new Star Trek that has that black chick from the walking dead as the main character named Michael though star trek is worse than SW now

PROBLEMATIC

Better. It was comfy.

Star Wars is dumb.

^

You realize he's not a Jedi right?

>spend your time doing something productive instead
>browses Sup Forums

Finn is good. Do you have problem with EVERY black?

Naw

>Implying it's not Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Sad!

That's the issue. It will poison the minds of children.

>Did someone say Peanut Butter?

Not the first black guy in a Jedi film, though. First really ugly guy though.

>mfw the actor isn't even good

I don't even mind black people in the story like Lando and Mace Windu but at least they were watchable and didn't feel forced

George Lucas admitted to Charlie Rose around Episode 1 that he heavily lifted the Light/Sith saga from the Templars vs Khazar Sponsored Malta Knights in the 800-1400 fight for Judea.

We seem to be seeing alot of anti-Templar / Nationalism propaganda by Globalists (Khazar's) since 2009.

I wonder if globalists like Disney Corp. are using movie's with wide pop culture appeal that have become modern totems to millennial's as a vehicle to promote their ideas of globalism, race mixing and the implementation of a caste society.

In the movie universe, Lucas indicated that the Templars with their focus on chivalry, enlightenment and local community finance were wiped out by the "dark side" that wanted to enslave the universe.
I wonder if the "last jedi" is an attempt to subvert millennial culture from rediscovering Templar / Alt-right. aka "jedi" values.

Didn't they make two movies after it ended?

just boycott this crap and if you still really wanna watch it, go on one of those free film websites.

Why are you posing the same pic as OP?

>Watches Jewish internet celebrities

The Human "Reaper" was a perfect ending, it give us an insight on how the Reapers operate and what is their purpose.
How is anything about that bad?

Hollywood movies has always had that one nigger that you need to have in your movie.
This is nothing new and will never change.

Watch korean movies instead, shit is cash.

cash trumps logic or artistic integrity

Not only is she a Mary Sue, but it looks like she's going to become a coalburner soon too.

Thanks (((DIsney)))

Don't you EVER mention those!

>Liking Mace Windu.

>Will the jedi lady join the dark side of the force?

Ofc she will, shes american.

When you absolutely need to bait every mothafucka in the room....

1 Post by this ID

WE WUZ SLEEPY

like the comment by Adolf Hitler

That poster is retarded and shows full male patriarchy on display with the female being down between the man's legs in submissive, helpless objectification.

Plus my 6 year old could make a better looking image. Kind of like the last 2 ME games.

Always was Pg fag franchise. Who cares

>1 post by this id

Nah, the poster basically says, "Women are dicks."

Did you see this ugly faggot going on a "Muh sexism in vidya" rant on twitter yesterday?

I only like him because of his ironic death

>fell out a Windu

The new one was just a remake of the first one.

>too stupid to understand ME2 and 3

You win. Holy shit do you win. I even read that in Jackson's voice.

Reported.

God niggers are ugly. Perfectly fucking preposterous how we've not genocided them fully when we had the chance.

1 post by you
(You) BTFOOO!!!!!

The last Jedi Kang

>posting concept art
Try posting the actual in-game model andtell me it doesn't look fucking retarded.

holy shit your a faggot