Really makes one think

this guy is always on CNN now btw.

>you can't kill them or they win

I wouldn't know who's a regular on CNN. The fact that you do...

is he wrong though?? if we leave the alone they'll leave us alone?? so they was a caliphate and sharia law fine, long as they keep that shit in the middle east.

if you are a Muslim and want sharia law then you can't become a U.S citizen simple as that.

tfw CIA drags this faggot to a black site for some cloth and water

garlic bread

Who? I don't watch fake news.

>Join ISIS so you can get vaporised by the US chairforce!
Great propoganda

No there will still be terror attacks. They see the western way of life as the antithesis of theirs.

>ha lol look how the great satan utterly annihilated our devout soldiers of allah now please join us :DDD
this is what he really believes

>so they was a caliphate and sharia law fine, long as they keep that shit in the middle east.
This is ISIS's territory claim

You can tell these faggots were bullied in school. The only position they know is submission.

>If you try to stop me I'll just beat your ass even more

Hahahahaah not even Allah wants subsaharan Africa

>join ISIS and get MOABs dropped on you
>doesn't matter how deep the tunnels you're hiding in are
>because it's a fucking MOAB

Yeah nice recruitment incentive.

>If you fight them, they win!

lemao

Yea, except in the meantime, they spread that shit over to their neighbour countries, including allies, and kill/enslave entire populations in the process, while spreading their bullshit about taking over the West, which they are actually trying to actively do now through migrations.

Leaving them alone won't work at this point. It would, 50 years ago, if the West just left them to live in sandshacks, but we fucked it up by going there in the first place. Now, we either kill them, or they'll replace us. In 2-3 generations, the current majority in Western countries will be a small minority, let that sink in when you say we shouldn't do anything.

garlic bread

The shitheads have been trying to invade Europe for the better part of a millennium

Yeah, there are people right now asking for a wall on the Algerian and Mauritanian border, because ISIS is, but Algeria is worse.

There's that too, yeah. But shit started calming down a couple dozen years after WW2, and their countries were becoming more and more secular. See Iran in the 60's-70's, if I'm not mistaken. The West didn't have any of that shit and went back in to destabilize the region once again, in an attempt to put back in pupper governments to keep control (kind of what they did after WW2, with the redesign of borders and shit). And this is what we have now. None of them have a chance at ever being secular countries anymore, even Turkey, supposedly more moderate, has deep ties with Islam and its values in their government.

Shit's probably fucked beyond repair so hard at this point that they won't have a chance in the next millenium again. Pretty sad, really.

Fuck this faggot, hes right. Kill them all.