Google : "someone parks on your drive" and search just UK sites and you'll see we are getting spammed with this new...

Google : "someone parks on your drive" and search just UK sites and you'll see we are getting spammed with this new information that you can do little to stop someone parking on your drive. WTF happened UK?

Our nation (and Europe) have been invaded by an unseen force. We need to take our nations back.

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/why-someone-parks-your-drive-24110

Other urls found in this thread:

kentlive.news/if-someone-parks-on-your-drive-there-is-virtually-nothing-you-can-do-about-it-8211-and-this-is-why/story-30270938-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/what-can-you-someone-parks-12894725
hulldailymail.co.uk/this-is-what-you-can-do-if-someone-parks-in-your-drive/story-30271283-detail/story.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/you-someone-parks-your-drive-12888157
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/heres-what-you-can-actually-12895566
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/anything-you-can-someone-parks-12894292
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/why-someone-parks-your-drive-24110
thestar.co.uk/news/half-of-sheffield-men-suffer-lack-of-meat-syndrome-1-7611690
coventrytelegraph.net/whats-on/food-drink-news/coventry-men-suffering-lack-meat-10562818
plymouthherald.co.uk/plymouth-men-grieve-deprived-meat-poll-shows/story-28313222-detail/story.html
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wheel-Clamp-Car-Vehicle-Heavy-Duty-Anti-Theft-Security-Safety-Lock-with-3-Keys-/311488372315?hash=item4886275e5b:g:h3AAAOSwiwVWTXw~&_trkparms=pageci%3Aeb1d0abf-213d-11e7-bd27-74dbd1809881%7Cparentrq%3A6daa967415b0a787395aa808ffffd5d4%7Ciid%3A4
thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-women-filthiest-in-bedroom-in-britain-1-7883761
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-women-filthiest-in-bedroom-in-britain-1-7883795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is unreal. That car would be towed out (to the furthest towing place I could call) if that were me.

Thats what i would do but apparently police, government and DVLA dont give a shit.

kentlive.news/if-someone-parks-on-your-drive-there-is-virtually-nothing-you-can-do-about-it-8211-and-this-is-why/story-30270938-detail/story.html

Everywhere in the UK is getting this story.

Why?

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/what-can-you-someone-parks-12894725

Manchester

This is Kent

Is a "drive" like a "driveway"? what the fuck, just BLOCKING someone's driveway in the USA is a huge "no"

Hull:
hulldailymail.co.uk/this-is-what-you-can-do-if-someone-parks-in-your-drive/story-30271283-detail/story.html

Birmingham:
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/you-someone-parks-your-drive-12888157

>add nails in driveway

Better yet

>nails are covered in bacon fat

Wales:
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/heres-what-you-can-actually-12895566

Yeah - Driveway. Outside the front of your own house.

>Moving someone's car when they've parked on your driveway without permission can actually land you in trouble

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/anything-you-can-someone-parks-12894292

Apparently this is not a joke

I mean its literally your own land. Not public land

If its on your property cant you just dismantle the car and sells the parts?

Park across the drive and block the fucker in for starters.

You'd think so, right? But apparently the police will come after YOU if you do that. Even if the car is on your own private property.

WTFs going on?

Apparently it happens when people are away. Also - you shouldn't have to. I mean its their private property for fucks sake.

It's amazing to me how Britain went from the world most powerful empire to a muzzy riddled nanny state in just under 250 years.

If you people had any pride whatsoever you'd put a stop to this nonsense.

You can get prosecuted if somebody breaks into your house and trips on something, resulting in injury in the UK too.

Theres too few people awake to the problem. "putting a stop to it" would result in a few people appearing crazy and getting labelled "domestic terrorists" or something.

Britain has been brainwashed into non-understanding of right from wrong - primarily the police.

That is literal insanity

You can also get arrested if you attempt to fight back against an intruder. Your legal choices are to leave the house and flee, barricade yourself in a room and hope they don't come in and kill you or let them kill you.

We need to demand gun ownership rights en masse with state funded training or parliament can fuck off

Lol no. You can't even be trusted with silverware or paying your television license

>bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/why-someone-parks-your-drive-24110
Just put up a sign that says "If you agree to park here, you forfeit all rights to your car over to the owner of the property" and buy a boot.

The last time somebody parked in my driveway I smashed their window and took it out of park and pushed it down the block.

Our legal systems are very lenient.
Nobody gets raped in our jails unless they're actual faggots looking for it.

If somebody messes with you, fuck them up twice as hard. There's no reason not to.

>silverware
? you mean the ID to buy spoons thing or what?

and we need to abolish the TV licence. Its a joke

The police and law courts will ignore the sign or not see it as "legally binding" and charge YOU for vandalism, apparently.

Don't the police see you as the vandal in that case?

Looks like you'll have to... gasp... built a gate.

If they can't prove it was you who vandalised it then it's not your fault if the car gets smashed up. :^)

The laws for protecting private property are a joke.

Haha the U.K. is totally finished.

Can't say I'm sorry to see it go, you've been funding the new Soviet Union for decades, which wouldn't even exist without your cash assistance.

Enjoy the Kalergi plan.

theres no proof

Cameras on every corner

>The laws for protecting private property are a joke.
Yep. There is no private property. If you look on the ownership documents of your house (or your parents house) it lists you as a tenant.

This is a communist system we live in. We sided with the commies in the war and now we have 63 different genders and no private property rights.

you have cameras at every corner in america? I'd love if we had that here

Just beat the shit out of the guy when he come and steal his car. I mean your laws is suited for criminals to play the victim card and get away with anything so why not.

We have more cameras per sqaure mile than any other nation. We are literally caught on camera 300 times a day (in a city) on average.

Its not a good thing, CanadaBro

This would work if you had literally nothing to lose

I work in a shopping mall and every time i fire a nigger he destroys my car when I'm at work and there's not a single camera. Some of them even tells me : watch out for your car. I call the police and they say they can't do anything because there's no proof

becus it didnt happen

I had someone park their car on my land a few years back. After the second day I had the plates taken off and contacted the department of transportation to report an abandoned vehicle on my property and that I would like to register it under my name. Had a key made for it after the new title was emailed to me a few hours later and parked that thing in my garage.

Thanks for the free 2008 honda civic.

literally seething

Hmm is there a hidden ad in here? For a company or legal services or something.

Cba to read the article, but they usually do this (spamming all regional news) when it's just a cloaked advert. Same with this story:

Sheffield: thestar.co.uk/news/half-of-sheffield-men-suffer-lack-of-meat-syndrome-1-7611690
>Brett Miller, manager of The Birley Hotel, said: “We’ve long suspected that men don’t just love meat – they actually need it,”

Coventry: coventrytelegraph.net/whats-on/food-drink-news/coventry-men-suffering-lack-meat-10562818
>Manojkumar Mehta, manager of Sizzling Pub The Bell Inn, Tile Hill said: “We’ve long suspected that men don’t just love meat – they actually need it”

Plymouth: plymouthherald.co.uk/plymouth-men-grieve-deprived-meat-poll-shows/story-28313222-detail/story.html
>Robert Buckley, manager of Sizzling Pub The Chaddlewood in Plympton said: "We've long suspected that men don't just love meat - they actually need it.

Surveillance keeps us safe from pedos and terrorists. I gladly give up some of my (((freedom))) for that security.

I had a friend who had his car window smashed under the gaze of a CCTV camera. The police openly said, "the mount of paperwork and time and effort we have to go through to get the footage just to review it is so much its not worth it."

Also knew a guy who had his own private CCTV on his huge luxurious house and the police couldn't accept the footage as it wasn't "legally acceptable"

This is worth a try

Now you mention it - I suspect something like this. Some kind of hidden advert for something

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wheel-Clamp-Car-Vehicle-Heavy-Duty-Anti-Theft-Security-Safety-Lock-with-3-Keys-/311488372315?hash=item4886275e5b:g:h3AAAOSwiwVWTXw~&_trkparms=pageci%3Aeb1d0abf-213d-11e7-bd27-74dbd1809881%7Cparentrq%3A6daa967415b0a787395aa808ffffd5d4%7Ciid%3A4

Yep, there's a LOT of this that goes on. Most news is probably just cloaked adverts.

This particular one was commissioned by the UK's "Meat Advisory Panel", funded by grants from the country's meat industry.. Obv working in conjunction with Sizzling Pubs.

Seems whatever industry, (meat, sugar, legal services, whatever) comes up with an idea to generate some money and simultaneously do some advertising, fund the relevant "advisory panel" for the gov (making up excuses to funnel money), grab a random "Scientist" who wants some free back-hand cash, tack it onto a brand to pin it on who wants some advertising, and away you go.

Money generated, pseudo studies conducted, advertising made, all under the guise of news. Release mainly in regional newspapers (Jewish news companies also get their cut) and hope no-one will notice.

Same again, this time advertising for Laundrapp:

Sheffield: thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-women-filthiest-in-bedroom-in-britain-1-7883761
>thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-women-filthiest-in-bedroom-in-britain-1-7883761

Doncaster: doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/doncaster-women-filthiest-in-bedroom-in-britain-1-7883795
>Doncaster women 'filthiest in bedroom' in Britain

This shit should be illegal. Most news is essentially just advertising spam.

>REEEEEEEE STOP USING MY DRIVE WAY TO TURN AROUND

Could you grow up? You're like the white trash that throws out a couch then gets mad when someone picks it up before the trash does

Its not just turning around, its cars being parked on private property.
The issue is the state ignoring private property rights.

This country is a fucking mess, and since we (all of us that aren't globalist libcucks) are in the minority, the government don't give a shit about what we think.

If they aren't blocking you its not an issue. You are part of society, stop viewing your neighbors as the enemy.

>and we need to abolish the TV licence. Its a joke

The BBC are a total joke, they just say what majority want to hear.

Previously you could get away with not paying if you didn't have a satalite cable, now with this BBC online crap they'll just bully you into paying up.

D9nt you know how hard it is to get a nail license in the UK?

No - you're missing the point.
Its strangers - not neighbours - parking their cars on the driveways of privately owned properties. And the owners of the property calling the police who then say they cant do anything about it.

A society that ignores private property is not a functioning society

>REEEEEEEE STOP USING MY DRIVE WAY TO TURN AROUND

! A U T I S M !

I havent paid since 2006. I literally dont watch "live broadcast tv" tho. So I know they cant prove I do.

I do watch anything I want on the internet tho - and its ok coz its not being broadcast live.

How? Just cinder block it, remove the wheels, sell them. If the owner comes around, just say someone must have stolen them and that it happens to you too, since this isn't a safe area to park your car.

You're a fucking Sup Forumsenius.

>>REEEEEEEE STOP USING MY DRIVE WAY TO TURN AROUND

You'll sing a different tune when the niggers doing this bump into your parked car a few time and crack the bumper or scratch the paint.

My god. How did the previous owner respond?

>crack the bumper or scratch the paint.
oh no! now i can't sport my car around to hide my insecurities!!

Because being proud of your possetions is a bad thing.

Are you trying to spin that anger at your possessions being damaged by others is unjustified?