Can I replace the word "jew" with "globalist" and subtly redpill the normies this way if I want to redpill them on kike...

Can I replace the word "jew" with "globalist" and subtly redpill the normies this way if I want to redpill them on kike engineering of the west?

If they're a normie right-winger: Globalist
If they're a normie left-winger: Deep state

If they are a conspiracy theorist/occultist who still doesn't want to talk shit about Jews call them "the Cabal"

yes. you can also use "internationalist" too.

>muh PR!
No. You cant redpill normies by not giving them the full truth. Anyone who will not name the Jew is not /ourguy/.

corporations, billionaires, deep state, corrupt politicians, lobbyists, ...

Probably not. It's not the "who" that people reject. It's the theory itself.

That is what I do. Works pretty good.
Funny how people would accept the truth if you say globalist. But would reject it if you say Jew.

sure you can, but the moment they hear "jew" it's all ogre. all these years of teaching them and opening their minds will be for nothing.
this. they have to be all in, or nothing.

The 1%, the elites, modern aristocrats

These are also the groups which leftists are hypothetically rebelling against anyway

yes, and once they're ready start using the word "zionist"

>leftists
>rebelling against the 1%

What a laugh

Don't need to say, "Jew." Just need to name names.

No. Look up how many people believe in globalists, deep state, shadow government, bankers, etc. But refuse the same truth if you say Jews.

bankers works best

"bankers control the government"
"bankers control the media"

then you can eventually tell them that bankers are jews

globalist worked on me for a long time but i still didnt make the jewish connection until i watched some david duke videos. then it all clicked for me. globalist is a good pilling start, OP. Also, I never heard about stuff like holodomor or the gulags which made me question more about what history has been omitted in my education.

i slipped up and called the banks jewish instead of rothschilds, don't do this

also, what really worked on me was learning about how the jews ran the slave trade, only 2-3% of whites had slaves yet 40% of jewish households had slaves yet all we are bashed over the head with is whites did this whites did this. since the jews also control broadcast media, its easy for them to lie about everything

>the deep state wants white genocide and they should be gassed again
I don't think that would work

The kikes are piss afraid of that one.

Replace your virginity with my dick mate

Shut up, Britta.

I'd try fiscal elite before dropping the globalist pill, but it depends on how normie the people are that youre talking about. Total normies haven't heard about globalist schemes either, but everyone can imagine banks sucking the lifeblood out of the people.

This is good advice, thanks.

I don't have problems naming the jew but I wouldn't go with the "lemme tell you about the international jewry" route with normies, I don't want to risk being seen as "this weird guy who blames stuff on the jews" when I just want to drop some subtle truthbombs to make them think.