We cant ignore this

Guys we have a serious issue here.
Trump is REALLY not living up to our expectations.
His moves against climate change are BEYOND
dumb.
With all the money he has spent on bombing he could have actually spent that money on trying Make America Great Again™.
Do we really need more than 500b$ on our defence budget?

>guys im so concerned! i think we need to impeach trump and possibly put hillary in his place. im just so damned concerned!

t. concerntroll

$500b on glassing the middle east is worth it.

>His moves against climate change are BEYOND
dumb.

Fuck off.

Reminder that leftists and muslims are trying to infiltrate this board.

You are beyond gay

>I found a trump skull
>this would look good on Sup Forums
>let me write words to go with it

How about you go eat a dick sandwich

You bought the ticket now you gotta take the ride.
Enjoy the black cock.

I don't like hillary.
I also dont thing we need to impeach him.
BUT millions just to kill a few isis fighters is not really worth it.

i had and have no expectations. chaos is for chaos sake

How are they not dumb. How can YOU not think they are?

Shut the fuck up. Sage

>BUT millions just to kill a few isis fighters is not really worth it.
killing a few ISIS fighters is worth any price, you limp wristed beta cuckold.

>Do we really need more than 500b$ on our defence budget?

yes

HE DOESN'T LIKE HILLARY GUISE HE REPRESENTS ALL OF US NOW LETS TAKE THE CONCERN TROLLING VERY SRS GUISE WE CAN'T IGNORE THIS

>Yes goy lets put regulations on businesses so they can not compete. Those ((( scientists ))) agree! Let's give the government more power.

Well I did Google Trump skull and this came up.
But I have legitimate concerns about Trump right now.

DESU anything but dumping tons of money into nuclear research is dumb.

Make PNAC great again.

Well at least your honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No American flag, replaced with American values. YEAH I'M GONNA BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF EM!

Hell yeah.

You can crash at my place when they close the tax loopholes. I promise not to send you to dixie

Fuck off shill!

Just don't complain when you or a family members gets sick or injured and cant afford to pay the medical bills

did you remember to type sage in the option field?

I know I don't represent all of Sup Forums but he REALLY needs his actions taken in to questions. I mean where the fuck is our better health care, or that wall?

Climate Change is a pointless meme.

All we are doing is sacrificing to preserve a future for niggers and sand niggers and chinks who will proceed to destroy the planet ten times as fast as us the minute we're gone.

If leftists really gave a shit about the climate, they'd stop encouraging the massive overpopulation of the planet and celebrating runaway capitalism and offshoring.

OP is a massive faggot

Were you born yesterday? Ryancare was not a hard story to follow, there are many wall prototypes being discussed. It's been 3 months, what do you want? Define 'having his actions taken into questions' and I reiterate this is an 18+ board.

It's only shilling if it's against Trump, right?

why do people act like he handed over the money for the bombs a minute before they deployed them..? sage

I want a president who puts American people first. Not one who spends 100s of millions to kill 36 isis fighters. "its been 3 months" is not a good reason to dismiss his actions.

Whilst the kikes like you were here all along

I got what I wanted.

Now to watch the fallout. Keep cryin

Because all the money spent on Bombs on munitions will be respent on refilling the arsenal.

t./r/The_Donald

They still have to be replaced you stupid drumpfshit cultist. Expenditure is expenditure.

Classic attempt to derail brought to you by the dumbest of Drumpfniggers.
>Hilary BTFO prase kek XD
It's easier to be an anonymous faggot behind a keyboard than discuss how much of a dismal failure your cult leader has been

You already spent the money on the bombs Trump used, he just finally made the investment worth it.

>FCKU DRUMPF XDD
Why would we give a fuck anyway? He's the president, bad or good, he'll be for 4 years.

Deal with it, reddittard.

What did you get?
>no wall
>no healthcare repeal
>no increased deportations (media hype doesn't count)
>no immigration changes
This Syria bullshit is a distraction for the fact that he will never do anything he lived up to. America will continue to become less white, at your expense you pathetic retard.

Former Kike puppet voter here, in all honestly it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all honesty we can't let Kushner get his hands on nuclear weapons