Red pill me on all the Hillary Clinton's corruption, murders, health issues, etc

Red pill me on all the Hillary Clinton's corruption, murders, health issues, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&ab_channel=11:11Films
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has people murdered and has serious health issues

fuck brumfffftbraaaaaap

details

honestly idk even know bruh people were saying so much shit about her during the election and I didnt bother to look into any of it I just kind of went with the flow

She has some neurological condition that causes fainting and seizures. She is constantly followed by handlers who take care of her when she spergs out.

There is an infographic with a long list of suspicious deaths related to the Clintons. The most relevant name on the list is Seth Rich, former DNC staffer murdered, probably for leaking DNC emails to Wikileaks.

this is the short list

>mfw suicide to the back of the head wasn't just a meme

yes, lets talk about Hillary, user

Hillary and Podesta pulled strings not only within their own democratic party to win the primaries, but with the main stream media in order to get Trump elected as candidate for the GOP party during the republican primaries because they thought he would be an easily defeatable buffoon.

>"...we dont want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more "Pied Piper" candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican party. Pied Piper candidates include, but are not limited to: Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Ben Carson."

>"We need to be elevating these Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the media to take them seriously"

Do you remember how the mainstream media only talked about donald trump during the primaries? then suddenly he was GOP candidate even though nobody said much good about him?

blame Hillary for the Trump prez
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251

that shit blew up in her face tho, didnt it? Not only is she the first female to run for president who is married to a president which congress tried to impeach, but shes the first to run for president to be proven to rig the primaries, and the first to run whos been shown to have cheated during the debates (Donna Brazille was forced to step down for feeding Hillary questions from before the debates)

Were you under a rock all last year? Its all we talked about

I masturbate to her picture occasionally

She's a very sexy woman

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

Why?

She is completely irrelevant now.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI&ab_channel=11:11Films

this is useful

She has a puffy mound and when she fucks men its only in missionary.

C-c-cute!

none

next?

wtf? i want hillpuss now!

History bruv, it's important to know these things. R.I.P. Seth Richards, real human bean. His sacrifice will not be forgotten.

>Hillary, innocent of wrong doing and healthy
I got a good chuckle user. keep it comming, it lightens up my day

whos killary?

>mfw I lived through the Clinton presidency in the 90s and will never get to hear G Gordon Liddy drop red pills everyday about the Clinton body count

She rigged who she went up against, made a strawman and still lost. Is Hillary failure incarnate?

she really is.

its kinda funny how people forget all of this stuff she screwed up, lied and cheated about during the primaries and general election

Most people I talk to have absolutely no knowledge of the 'pied piper' podesta email I greentexted earlier