Thread 2 : CONFIRMATION ! Next North Korean Nuclear Test - > MILITARY INTERVENTION

BREAKING NEWS, confirmation : Next DPRK nuclear test -> US+ROK+Chinese Military intervention in North Korea !!!

Source : twitter.com/inside_nk/status/852896949086945280

China is saying conflict over North Korea could break out at any moment : twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/852779908468064260

Nuclear Test is being prepared and is almost ready to go : 38north.org/2017/04/punggyeri041217/

Supporting Indication Circumstantial events :
- China is readying up it's forces at the border : twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/852899268444774400
- POTUS multiple calls with Chinese President in recent days
- Carrier CVN-70 is likely being accompanied by Nuclear submarine USS Ohio. Both will arrive in Korea soon.
- "Elephant walk"-procedure is being done on US Air Force bases in Japan.
- Different countries have sent a few of their navy vessels to the Korean Peninsula
- According to MSM: Military options are on the table for the POTUS.
- Chinese have stopped their airlines to fly to DPRK.
- Chinese have turned away North Korean coal carrying ships.
- According to Flight radar air traffic is unusually sparse.

Based off previous times the next window for the nuclear test will be happening between 0:30 - 3:00 AM UTC TIME - > time.is/UTC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=GD6gKjtpkFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
soundcloud.com/user-960854329/2017-04-14-0319-cst-11175-khz-usb-dig-digital-trans-anomaly-brief
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will happen, screen cap this.

Choose wisely

Guys I have a really bad feeling that Cali is gonna get hit with something within 2 to 3 days. I feel as if the Lord Jesus speaks through me. I hope that doesn't happen...

Post is not saying anything will happen. Just confirms that the reaction to a DRPK nuclear test will be harsh.

trips decide this matter

Let Jesus take the wheel, sweetie.

Very true, I take my loss.

Kim dies

We are yelling wolf for the past 2 days.
nothing is happening what a waste of time

Mass orgy

roll

roll

[rolls in Yiddish]

So I guess that if nothing happens its Trump sign of weakness, and if there will be massive invasion on Best Korea then it also a Trumps fault because he started ww3

roll.

>lol drumpfkins will be the worst POTUS ever
I wonder how the shills will still try defame Trump even after he liberates North Korea from their derraged dictatorship.

They do the test. We bomb test site. DPRK screeches like a howler monkey but doesn't do jack. Digits confirm.

roll

Guys I'm over there now. Word is as soon as the test goes off we will bomb the shit out of em

roll for medic

>croatia
>calling trump weak
lmao, you should be part of serbia

Oh shit

Confirmed, check those digits lads. Big happening this weekend

It's not an all-or-nothing scenario. We can still push the santions thing harder, especially China, and it looks like they're up for it now. We can literally destroy their country without firing one missile.

I think military moves will only happen if the norks actually target something. Reacting miltary to some kind of test would never get the greenlight from Seoul. Just my two cents anyway.

Arrest this man, he is a traitor that is leaking classified informations to the enemy. Court martial him and execute him right away.

>NK launches rocket
>something goes wrong
>falls back down
>explosion
they will nuke themselves

Test

rollin

croatian scum

Been waiting three days now come the fuck on nuke something

I'm sick of the yearly bullshit with these people and the nuclear escalation festering as they get more and more unhinged and desperate. She shit has to be dealt with.

It is not an altogether bad strategy to make a show of force in front of China, look pissed, start gearing up to fuck up best Korea, and force the Chinese to finally step up and handle NK themselves.

The Chinamen are the only ones that the best Koreans will even listen to a little bit. They have to be forced to handle what is essentially their own problem.

Having said that, seeing the two big fish (China and USA) on the ground working TOGETHER would be a strange scenario.

>roll for Gloucestershire Regiment
hold my pint

It seems that Canadians are unable to comprehend complex sentences.

Checked and confirmed.

Test will be underground lad.

Galal

Thank you greatest ally

Me too, I need this in my life! Sitter och håller tummarna

Please be based "nuke the gook" Macarthur

A SEAL Team is gonna take Jong-Un down before the nuclear test. Also rolling.

Damn. Looks like I'll be here a while.

>nuclear war is coming
>source: twitter

I'm not on the list, what does that make me?
French paratrooper???
If nothing, then reroll for medic

Roll

rolam

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

better theme

>They do the test. We bomb test site

Wouldn't bombing a nuclear bomb test site be a little redundant?

I guess paratrooper for me

Also alternative thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

@inside_nk: Journalists in Pyongyang been to gather at 4:30am local time. No phones/devices allowed. #NorthKorea

Will you be fighting back against the muslims when shtf?
I'd like to see vikings return again, lad.

Roll!

Im curious if you bombed the enrichment facility, would there be any serious amount of radioactive material scattered or blown into the atmosphere?

roll

it would just be a waste of bombs for the US. North Korea serves no purpose at all for any other country. They could just be removed from this universe and it would not make any difference for anyone not living there. i dont know shit about that nuclear weapon but im pretty sure it's too small to be an issue regarding .

> china
> USA

Wouldn't be first time we've fought as allies.

i want General McArthur

Or maybe this time it will be a surface test, and Nooks will say that it was a US nuke.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

Sage all NK threads

>Having said that, seeing the two big fish (China and USA) on the ground working TOGETHER would be a strange scenario.
China only cares about making money. It is growing tired of North Korea's insolence and threats to blow up everything. China would be fine with installing a more sane puppet leader in NK, that way it gets to keep the buffer state while getting rid of the Kim regime.

go

ofc

My town is known for it's vikings

Jesus isn't speaking through you m8. If it seems that way it's more likely you're losing your grip on reality

What if the Soviet and Chinese engineers purposely designed the missiles with critical flaws ensuring they never reach their destination or activate and by shooting these missiles down we get to keep hiding this fact.

how do we know china isn't going to just flip last second and take out our forces?

>Defiled Deep inside. The abandoned child.

If China and USA go to war with North-Korea, that means Best Korea will deploy nukes/ballistic missiles to SK, yes? I don't see that would result in a Nuclear War, as their missiles can't even reach Japan. And even if they do so, just the U.S alone will bomb them back to the stone age.

It is certain, that Best Korea is gonna go, but not Nuclear, too big of a risk for them. Besides, Kim doesn't have anywhere else left to run to, if China is against him. Literally over for him now, it seems

Lots of weird shit going down right now.
soundcloud.com/user-960854329/2017-04-14-0319-cst-11175-khz-usb-dig-digital-trans-anomaly-brief
Even if the US isn't planning to do something, they certainly want to give the impression they are going to do something.

top kek mate

Bombing nuclear material is kind of a null issue. Nukes could be made with basic cat hair, it's just the density of the materials they use has the most moles of atoms per area, allowing more matter to be turned into energy. Once the reaction leaves the housing and causes an explosion there isn't much you could do to increase its power.

You know that old saying about bedfellows? It's kind of gay so I'm not going to repeat it here but the point is, I don't give a fuck *why* China would be working with the US. Shit, some of the best alliances arise from the bottom dollar. That's why we will never get along with Russia (sorry to piss on the memes) but we just have very few interests in common.

They have an eyesore right next to their country and it's bad for business. They are threatening us with nuclear attack and trying to develop nuclear weapons. We both have our interests. That's obvious. What did you think I meant China and USA would be working together outbof friendship or something?

Can we gas the kikes? Cause I choose that

F

>SEAL Team assault up the Taedong River

death to north korea

roll

Good. Fuck California

Journalists told to gather. -- again.

Rollin'

Hope I glass korea

I mean that it's not a strange scenario at all. China and the US both like making money and enjoy a mutually beneficial trade relationship. This might not please blue-collar Americans who lose their jobs, but whatever. Russia, on the other hand, derives legitimacy primarily from geo-political victories against the US, since Russia's economic performance is poor. Russia is like a more civilized NK - it's primarily a military power that achieves its goals through trolling. North Korea threatens to nuke everyone, Russia invades people after running media warfare and threatens to nuke the US if they push back. Both of them are basically troll states.

HONTOU NI... TWO ROADS!?

ha

Test happens underground, the facilities up above are still very good targets for PR. More useful than sending rockets at an empty airfield.

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY....

.....it's fucking nothing again

let's see

What does Hawkeye Pierce think about all this?

kek is thisssssssss!

Digits and Nuke by tomorrow morning

Roll

>journalists told to gather

And there we go. Confirmation that it's literally fucking nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw

Kek, make it so.

HOLY SHIT, NK OPENING 2 ROADS BACK TO BACK, AMERICA BTFO.

Roll.

Expect this to be over quickly. The North Korean population are essentially hostages and thus nukes will not be used. There will be a lot of construction contracts that will more than likely go to the Chinese once the dust settles. There will be a long process of deprogramming the population and expect alot of horror stories to come out of there. Without the cult of Kim the military will likely break down as their idol is cast down. Kim is deranged and at this point has no real allies. The Chinese would prefer a better economic solution and a stable trading partner in a unified Korea than an internationally reviled fender state. There will be a draw down of US forces in the area once the dust settles. The Chinese army in the area seem to be there to prevent a refugee wave and also to render medical assistance to the population (I've seen reports that there are alot of medical units at the border but I'm not certain if that's true). Kim will either die or be tried for crimes against humanity.

What in the fuck are you going on about