Is the slippery slope real, Sup Forums?

Is the slippery slope real, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

carolashby.com/crime-and-punishment-in-the-roman-empire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are getting this from peter singer, probably the most famous philosopher in the world right now.

I'm pro-life, not because I care about babies, but because I hate feminists and it makes them very, very angry

This is where hyper rationalism leads and that kind of rationalism is why the west is in the situation it's in.

Yes.

If someone starts advocating for this shit I'm my country I swear I'm killing people.

>experts say

> Killing babies, humanity at its most innocent.
> Rational

I'm not terribly familiar with the rationalist school of thought, but dear god if this is what they believe, they need a new fucking name.

I get it, but I'm still pro-choice.

The belief gets a lot of stick on Sup Forums but people have to realise that these degenerate liberals and """"upstanding humans of the darker hue""""" are not spawning children that will grow up to be law abiding, patriotic citizens.

They would grow up to be degenerate communist/criminal scum just like their parents.

Another argument is from men that say that their wives/girlfriends/SO should not have the right to kill their babies just because they don't want it anymore, as the baby is still alive, it's not HER body, and that's true, BUT. You should not be wanting children with a women who is prepared to destroy her own unborn child because "she just doesn't feel like it"

So go ahead, get as many abortions as you want, in fact, I'll pay you to get your whore tubes tied.

Well, sounds like a form of eugenics to me. I mean, did not the ancients do precisely this for malformed babies? I think that this option should only apply to obviously glaring malformations, like downs syndrome or 4 arms or something. Killing healthy babies serves no purpose other than laziness on the part of the parent(s). The former case, you'd be bringing a monster into the world, setting it up for a life of pain and humiliation.

Are you sure this opinion wasn't put forth by doctors who are anti-abortion, and whom are going full edgelord to make the point that abortion is murder?

I think we should kill the elderly too. They are like babies. They cannot survive on their own, They are mostly senile and not aware. They aren't even human.

>believing that getting shoved through a vagina conveys personhood

They are correct in that killing a newborn is no different from killing a late-term foetus. They just forgot that at some point you do actually have to assign personhood to someone, and there's not going to be any point that isn't insanely arbitrary past that point.

I'm starting to honestly believe that the "logical arguments /fallacies" were created as just another tool to rationalize and direct society's immoral behavior.

But it's not rational, it's selfish. In the big picture, it's massively destructive to society as a whole. The only way shit like this can be considered rational is if you're a short-sighted nihilist who believes individual "happiness" is the most important goal we can work for.

In a successful, functional society, people routinely put other people's needs ahead of their own happiness. We're supposed to. Especially your fucking children

Murder = Abortion
Abortion = Murder

Yup. I have absolutely no problem with this.

When do the mass trials and executions begin?

Killing babies is no different than abortion

slippery slope is only a fallacy if there is no logical connection

This. Anyone who's willing to kill their unborn child probably should because they are inherently degenerate sociopaths and/or human garbage

or, you know, the fetus is a potato or stillborn and would kill the mom on its way out.

But killing a baby that's actually taken a breath is fucked

I'm afraid it's over guys. There are people actually arguing to kill babies.

Its true, but instead of it making you think its okay to murder babies it should make you think abortion is wrong. Its basically just saying what anti abortionist claimed, but pro abbortionist denied and turned the reasoning around

This is a fake image.

Part of the cause of the rise of such scum and loose women is the fact that they can sleep around and then get an abortion. The complete evasion of any consequences for women's actions, plus the fact that they can choose when to keep the baby to extort money from the father and state, means that women are empowered to act badly. In the old days, a fallen woman would be thrown in a home and the baby taken off her. The fear of that type of thing gave women a grudging respect for morals, or at least it did for more of them than today. I think, if abortion was outlawed again, there would still be less of these bad types of people, as you said, reproducing. It was perfect in the 1950s. Women should be housewives and carers. Fallen women should be shut away and made to bind books for 60 years and their illegitimate babies ground down for catfood. Anyway, I'm outta here, catch you later, time to hit the road.

>Kill a pregnant woman.
>Still two counts of murder.
It's only okay if a woman does it.

Bloody post modernists ought to rope themselves if life is so meaningless. I don't give a shit if Camus tells them not to an hero

>But killing a baby that's actually taken a breath is fucked
What difference does it make?

Come on, bro.

>Punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and force her to miscarry.
>Charged with murder and not assault.
The fuck is this shit?

That just means they've had five more years to fuck things over.

link?

Wanna bet?

If one of my children will be born a tard you bet Id want him off this world

>The child will grow to be communist/leftist scum
Children grow oppositional to the beliefs of the parent because to challenge the norm is what they're best at doing when they're already forced to attend and regurgitate shit they don't believe in. Every single time without fail regardless of communist parents or typical white americans. That's why white sluts get BLACKED and why many Sup Forumssters start out bluepilled. You're killing yourself with that reasoning, not to mention the obvious ethical issues with deciding the fate of a human for a reason that can and, according to trends, will probably be proven false within 15 years of their birth.

In short, you're a retard and a killer.

I agree, killing babies is no different from abortion, thus abortion should be outlawed.

It's definitely possible to be morally against the idea of abortion and still be pro choice. It's the same as legislating drugs. People don't stop having abortions because it's outlawed, it just creates a black market for abortion and ends up raising the body count from infection, etc.

Yes yes, we all know they are whores and deserve it. But ultimately, if preserving life is the goal, abortions have to be available.

>Killing experts no different from abortion, babies say

hmmm

>Killing babies no different from abortion.
But that's wrong. The whole reason abortion is tolerated is because a fetus has physical dependence on the mother.
Once the baby is born the mother becomes irrelevant. Anyone can raise a baby, only the mother can raise a fetus.

Abortion is tolerated because selfish feminists make it too difficult to oppose. This argument, "But her body!" was shit before and will be again. If that was the case child support would already be illegal.

The problem here is that sometimes a cunt will use the "I'm pregnant" lark to trap Chad into wifing her up.

If he does a runner after the abortion time limit is up then she is fucked and can't easily get rid of the baby.

Thus, cunts are demanding the ability to get rid of their Chad blackmail-in-booties at any point after Chad hits eject.

Fucked up, but makes perfect sense.

>a group of medical ethicists
>linked to
>Oxford U

so a few autistic, serial atheists who talk about medical ethics that are somehow (infinite variables) linked to a university. >experts. wow its nothing.

>peter singer
>famous philosopher
He is a fucking idiot, apparent to anybody who is not a drooling moron.

(((They've))) been trying to dim our instincts to reproduce so that we have more money for other material things that (((they))) will sell to us.

Think about it, do we ever hear of the subhumans aborting their kid whether it's post birth or pre birth to afford material shit produced by (((them)))? No, they have larger families, their births are encouraged than whites' AND they're on gibs as well.

This is directed towards white people, specifically intelligent people who have a decent income.

I've had this belief for awhile. Abortion and infanticide are really the same, so one can't be ok without the other

Well that's exactly what they argue is that it's okay to kill a baby regardless of any disabilities it has.

see

>Abortion and infanticide are really the same

This is about praising Moloch again, isn't it?

Either abortion or infanticide is unavoidable. And I think that abortion is more humane than abandoning/killing newborn baby (that was a common thing before invention of abortions and birth control).

>blaming rational
No.

your convused, saying killing babies is the same as killing a fetus is rational, saying you should bea ble to kill either is what you are talking about.

>pretend like they're smart
>don't know that rationalism is a philosophical school of thought

The Chinese understand.

>kill the baby-boomers
>suddenly Medicare isn't under huge strain
>healthcare premiums drop
>everyone can afford insurance

I like it.

>killing dogs is okay because they're not human
>the only thing unique about humans is their intelligence
>killing dogs is okay really because they're not intelligent
>babies are dumber than dogs until they're 3 years old
Really makes you think.

Sup Forums is an intellectual backwater.

Reddit has knowledge they don't know how to use.
Sup Forums knows how to use what little knowledge it has.

The whole abortion thing always was

I can see the string of reason. Personally I'm pro-abortion because although a fetus is alive, I don't see "life" as what's precious, I see what that life brings,does, and can do as precious. Aborting a fetus is like killing a chicken for food. It isn't intelligent, it can't really feel emotion, it's still sad and sucks but it's necessary.
Killing a baby? It's a lot more than a fetus at that point. Its life is more valuable. I'd still kill a freshly born baby over a 4 year old child though, for comparison.

If people are going to start openly advocating this, what's to stop us from making the moral argument that all Leftists, Communists, and Jews should be put in mass graves? This is surely "more" moral, no?

Either they're both acceptable or neither are acceptable. I lean towards both acceptable because minorities and leftists need to be population controlled. If I were religious I would believe neither are acceptable but I'm not religious

This

The double-standard. Welcome to Hell, enjoy your stay.

>don't know that rationalism is a philosophical school of thought
Wrong and again, no.

>Blaming your parents instead of yourself or jews

Good God.

Why can't we be fighting these people instead of the Norks?

>Either they're both acceptable or neither are acceptable. I lean towards both acceptable because minorities and leftists need to be population controlled. If I were religious I would believe neither are acceptable but I'm not religious

Maybe we should go back to the Roman model where a Roman citizen was free to kill any member of his household on a whim.

That might keep the fuckers in line.

carolashby.com/crime-and-punishment-in-the-roman-empire/

I support this. If I have a baby that is born severely autistic what's the point of raising it? It's just going to take up supplies.

It's one thing to abort early in pregnancy, but once the baby is formed enough that they start pulling out little gored up baby pieces out of a vagina no law should allow that unless it's somehow threatening the woman's life.

People, people.
Let's be serious for a second.
Human life is worthless.
The more of us(humans inb4 whites) are born and the less it is worth.
There is over 7.000.000.000 of people down here on Earth.
International IQ average is going dangerously low.
You need to forget about God for a second a be realitic.

We need to remove kebab and stop international aid in Africa.

Wtf is this shit!

Whom does this remind me of?

I'm about to impregnate my wife and due to her age there is a higher risk of producing a 4kg potato.
I asked her if she would abort if we learned things are going wrong with the pregnancy and she said 'nah, may as well just have the kid'.

Should I be happy or sad about this? Thoughts on raising vegetables?

>Human life is worthless.
This.
But I want to understand, why do majority of people feel such negative psychological reaction to taking a life? I recently read up on the reason of firing squads and it surprised me. As far as I understand, it is a basic aversion to responsibility.

Asian tiny dick cures, half of asian "medicine" is about micro penis compensation.

F A K E N E W S

But Sup Forums will fall for it

And do you know in wich context the children were to be killed?
If it is to avoid future suffering, permanent handicap and/or in case of following strictly biblical law (like ISIS) and kill children because it is what god told you so rather than child sacrifices.
How would you react?

>Children grow oppositional to the beliefs of the parent because to challenge the norm is what they're best at doing
you have to be 18 to post here

In no circumstance other than total physical inability to live should your own child be killed.
Your children are your future.

I am pro-choice and slowly but steadily going towards this direction.

stages of degeneracy

> LGB acceptance
> T acceptance
> incest
> paedophilia
> bestiality
> necrophilia
> cannibalism after death by natural causes or accidents
> cannibalism of newborns and fetuses
> human sacrifice /ritual murder
> probably something enabled by technology, like fucking transsexual with transplanted head of a dog and penis of a donkey

I am completely convinced that leftism is atrocity training.

Yes
>1965 immigration act
>congressman says if this bill changes the demographics of the united states i'll eat it
>today 56% and falling

How many people have you killed?

>Not buying cookie dough is the same as throwing away unbaked cookies
What?
What the fuck?

>probably something enabled by technology, like fucking transsexual with transplanted head of a dog and penis of a donkey

I'm not sure I can get any more erect.

More like infamous. The man is a knave of the foulest stripe.

there is no slippery slope.

this is the holy border delemma.

a boder is require, but there is no logical process that can determine where it is. so an arbitrary border must be set. quite often the holy forces are used to arbitraraly decide where it lies.
how ever, one the holy border is removed, there is still no way of determining where the border should lie. so another is determined, but once it's no longer holy in one's mind it is no longer a holy border, and will be changed regularly, unless there is a return to the original holy border, or sticter, and say the border was there for a reason.

Female user here. Just found out this morning my 2 month old fetus is going to be born blind, deaf, immobile and require a ventilator for a life that could last over 30 years.

Should I abort yes or no. Please advise.

Abortion should be allowed before 49 days.
Pineal gland is formed after 49 days + the tibetean book of the dead states 49 days is how long it takes for a soul to reincarnate. Coincidence? Think not.
So before 49 days they ain't got no soul.

>animal headed androgynous allowed by technology
Careful what you write on this board.

Why doesn't pol meme abortion being free for African Americans and cite that white people have privilege and can afford it unlike the rundown, down on their luck innocent dindu muffins.

It would be funny

what is the difference with killing an actual baby? you know that when they preform an abortion they need to break the legs and arms of the baby and then pull limb by limb out of the vagina right? how is it any different?

Only one. State forbids it unless of-course the killing is carried out is sanctioned by it, so continuous killing outside military is only available to those who gain pleasure from the act. I rather not compromise my future for an act that gives me no pleasure. My first question was legitimate though.

lol do they just shit their babies in to baskets?

>probably something enabled by technology, like fucking transsexual with transplanted head of a dog and penis of a donkey
>tfw you realize Baphomet is their end goal

which is good in my opinion

the left relies on "HURR JUST CELLS"

but if philosophers extend that argument to infants then lols all the lefty cuck faggots iwll have to get used to their shitty argument being used to murder living breathing crying normal human babies

>only the mother can raise a fetus.
Not quite true. We just haven't figured out how to transfer the fetus without the shock killing it shortly after.

Which will btfo the a fetus is just a mass of cells argument and your retarded argument.

But I'm sure you will come up with another retarded argument to justify murder and lack of personal responsibility.

Killing sandniggers isn't the same as killing actual people, though.

Abortion is the only topic righties can't resist virtue signaling on. Despite having superior morals to everyone else, every one of them would condone abortion if their wife's fetus was guaranteed to come out fubar.

It's only murder if you give it a name

I don't really see a difference. I've never killed a sandnigger however and the only types I've met have been indistinguishable from other lower economic class I've met. Similar in level of productivity and foresight as my stepfather was. Maybe you see it as different because of association towards tribalism?

>I don't really see a difference
Is your name Mohammed, perchance?

I know which pic you're referring to, and it was about an abortion that took place way after the legal time limit. Those are supposed to be only when the mother's life is in danger.