Brit/pol/ - Caravan-British Culture Celebration Day Edition

> Labour would change law on High Street bank closures
www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics

> Ruth Davidson blasts Nicola Sturgeon’s ‘GROSS HYPOCRISY’ as ‘rape clause’ row escalates
express.co.uk/news/uk/791834/ruth-davidson-nicola-sturgeon-scotland-gross-hypocrisy-rape-clause-row-child-tax-credit

> John McDonnell: Boris Johnson has 'embarrassed' Britain over Russia sanctions
news.sky.com/story/john-mcdonnell-boris-johnson-has-embarrassed-britain-over-russia-sanctions-10834503

> ‘Stop being racist to Muslims or die,’ hackers tell far-right group Britain First
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/

> Jeremy Corbyn Responsible For Most Of All Labour's Popularity, Diane Abbott Says
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-diane-abbott_uk_58efc7c3e4b0b9e9848a5e66?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

> Why Lib Dems are anything but a 'dead parrot' as by-election looms
news.sky.com/story/why-lib-dems-are-anything-but-a-dead-parrot-as-by-election-looms-10836268

>FT: SNP looks to take control of Glasgow from Labour
archive.fo/DauRl

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728
youtube.com/watch?v=tGDO-9hfaiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are a united people. When anybody preaches disunity, or tries to pit one of us against the other, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives

if you post in this thread your family will get cancer

HAPPY EASTER CHUMPS

Kaya

>Just now
that's you isn't it

Reposting

Why did the Lib Dems let that buck tooth fucker in their party?

It's doing the rounds on Twitter

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on easter sunday?

Nope.

AND THE HOME
OF THE
BRAVE

Who /having a pizza on Good Friday/ here?

Are you the sub-normal who was poasting about re-establishing the British Empire late last night?

How would you all manage during a nuclear exchange?

I like you.

If Moroccans love their country so much why do they up and move to Germany?

Fuck off to the countryside like we did in '42

How are you lads going to watch the US strike NK and cause a global incident?

I'm thinking about buying more US arms shares and having British burgers and British beer desu.

North Korea are so unlikely to strike us I wouldn't worry.

Anyway, getting Swedish meatballs from IKEA rn.

that would be possibly the most depressing thing imaginable.

This is a Christian country and a Christian board, and you should be having fish today.

Because they're still Moroccans when they move to Germany?

Just like when Erdogan asked "his Turks" to protest in the Netherlands.

They're becoming international elements, just like the jew.

Protestanism has to be the worst cultural phenomenon in history, lads.

It enabled us to greatly advance our scientific prowess, sending us to peaks never before seen in humanity as our monarchs funded these great projects that out us as the foremost power in the world.

Then it's inherent apathetic nature caused us to abandon our morality and degenerate in some sort of proto atheist state, leading us to our current state.

Why couldn't we just stay in the late 19th century golden age?

When's it happening?

somewhat as depicted.
dont kid yourself otherwise.

Don't blame protestantism, that's simply simple minded simpleton thinking

Subway
Possibly
Right by Brum so I'm buggered

I never realised how easternly Manchester was, I thought it was near Liverpool.

Wank material desu.

There are reports that the US would retaliate if they did another test by carpet bombing the launch site like they did in syria.

NK is around the corner to getting a Missle that could reach the US and they don't want that to happen, they hope to put a stop to their programm.

>south italy
>Ireland
knew potato and pasta niggers wernt white

I live in the Welsh valleys. Not worth bombing and hundreds of miles of natural forests and mountains just up the road.

Why would anyone waste a nuke on Grimsby?

This didn't happen to the Med, though. One of the catholic cantons in Switzerland didn't allow women the vote until 1990.

Ok I'm not really one to sneer at flag waving but who sends a post card like this without any sense of embarrassment?

They should, After all. China has "Said" they would do something if NK keeps dicking around

British rednecks?
Or gypsies?

There would be some places that wouldn't get hit.

>There’s this drift that’s been going on since 1945 which excluded the Soviet bloc until the collapse of Communism in the East and which now doesn’t really have, apart from residual national feeling amongst all peoples and groups — and Islamists actually — any counter-balance in the world and this is why the United States has the biggest concentration of military and economic power that the world has ever seen in our species. This is why American Secretaries of State go around the world pushing and pulling and telling other countries and other societies and other peoples what they should be doing, how they should be behaving, how they should run their economies internally, what sort of diplomacy they should have, and who in turn they should let into their societies.

>It’s not that it all goes together and it’s a neat plan which has been worked out to the last jot and tittle and is sort of conspiratorial in an overarching way. It’s, in my opinion, a process; it’s a pushing of certain ideas which ultimately says you can’t really have your own country, because you can’t be trusted to have it and that the instincts of the majority of people are out of kilter with the small, little elite at the top which is more progressive than they are, more open-minded than they are, more reflexive than you are.

If you call this man a gorilla you are a racist.

But that's a problem with secularisation, not protestantism. Protestantism was good for us, as you point out. It is precisely the lack of protestantism that is our problem rn, as you also point out. Can you even basic logic?

Irish gypsies.

They positioned 150k soldiers on the border a few days ago

They should just do it right now, NK has been a pain in the arse for far too long now. Fuck them.

>“We are your rulers.” This is the Blair attitude towards things. This is why he always adopts this rather vicarish moralizing and nagging tone whenever he talks to the electorate, because he knows better than other people. He knows better than the majority of the British people on issues like race and immigration and crime and European integration and poverty in Africa and this new-fangled Gulf War and many other initiatives. He knows better because he’s allegedly got a little progressive agenda of his own that we’re too reactionary and tribal and purblind to see.

>But the truth of the matter is that they are out of kilter. They’re out of kilter on issues like drugs and crime in Blackpool, just as they’re out of kilter with invading a Third World dictatorship that they currently don’t like, such as in Iraq.

Union Jack patriotism is meh

St George's cross is top tier

Everyone enjoying their easter weekend so far?

Octoroon?

Meanwhile the rest of Sup Forums is bitching about Trump sorting this shit over, I can't wait to turn on my TV and see Pyongyang and Damascus in flames.

>North Korea are so unlikely to strike us I wouldn't worry.
iirc they lack the missile range.

speaking of Sweden: if they've got the missile range to reach Europe, it'd make a good target for them. Sweden still records a bunch of Volvos that the DPRK didn't pay for as debt, and has added interest. iirc it's one of the largest outstanding payments due to Sweden.

no way.

that doesnt look shopped either

Yeah, worst case is they launch a nuke.

All other cases are their military gets fucked hard in a matter of hours.

What are you talking about? The Med is practically third world and is being absolutely overrun with shitskins. And Switzerland is protestant.

I wouldn't put it past the norks to fit one of their lorry sized nukes into their quietest sub and park it in New York harbour.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728

His grandfather is Nigerian so it's racist

>Damascus in flames
You have to go back.

also your map is inadequate: it turns out the fiendish Soviet plan during the cold war was to detonate the Satan class ICBMs not on the cities, but at the major estuaries and costal instalations, thus causing massive tsunamis and maximum devastation.

I know this because I live near our installation at Faslane, and I long feared the strike when I was a child.

Then I grew up, and realised that it was a lot worse than anything my childish imagination could conjure, and that a single strike to the Firth of Clyde would destroy the central belt of Scotland- and yet the plan was to launch dozens.

Similarly for the Thames estuary, Portsmouth, the Tyne etc.

The only difference for the modern Russian doctrine, as far as I am aware- is that they now use the Satan II class missile.

>tfw a bomb hits saladins mausoleum "on accident"

>I can't wait to turn on my TV and see Pyongyang and Damascus in flames.
>Damascus in flames.

I want to protect that smile

Lads, what are we going to do about those poor devils working in sweat shops who cough their guts out with tuberculosis?

Protestantism is a much less zealous religion than any other, outside of Eastern religions (which have undergone a similar quasi atheisation) and it is due to this that atheism spreads well under it.

In more devout religions, say Orthodoxy for example, when the Soviet Union banned it the people didn't lose their faith and it had a huge revival in 1991, had the same thing occured under protestantism the people would simply abandon it.

It's entire ethos is a self defeating one, it's opening message was to translate the bible from Latin, into regional languages, so the plebs may study it and judge it for themselves. Any religion that preaches such a thing is always going to fail. It's the reason we're not allowed to question the holocaust, becauze it's not hard to pick it apart once there is an open debate on it.

Looks like Assad

The whole Dale farm eviction thing was stupid. They'll just end up wreaking havoc in council estates. Better to keep it contained.

Kill their owners and give them slightly better conditions at the expense of the tax payer

Nobody acutally believes Trump would stop NK missiles testing, right?

Fascism will fix it.

>just found out gf cheated on me with a wog
>second time this has happened now

Would marry based lady Assad.

It's waidu Assad lad.

I want to see someone do Gaddafi.

I've got a really eerie feeling about NK.

daily reminder that this is are tims wife

accurate representation
youtube.com/watch?v=tGDO-9hfaiI

Need a bit of help. Got two texts from 'O2 UK' saying 'Heres your code to continue registering your account' but I didn't even try to make one and I'm not even on O2. What do I do?

At least she wasn't YOUR gf, right?

It just goes to show, if we can stop them coming, we can breed them out and pretend none of this ever happened.

Who's gonna back up NK if they decide to do a bomb? Iran?

Stop dating coal burners
Alternatively, don't be so boring that they decide they want some temporary excitement

>see Pyongyang and Damascus in flames
Pyongyang, I don't really care, it's essentially a shell of a city anyway but why Damascus?

>implying he's involved in any of this
I have to dissapoint /ptg/ but he plays golf while Mattis and McMaster do this.

He gave an interview about the missle strike in Syria and thought it was in Iraq, yesterday he said he didn't authorize the MOAB.

Just like when he said he'd leave torture to Mattis.

live on the isle of wight so provided pompey isnt a huge blast i think il be okay

it's real
(and it was apparently coke's idea, not some intrepid walmart manager.)

No one's hitting Bangor, Gwynedd mate.

Go on...

>oxford

feels cozy man

Youre right about the positive effects of proddy culture on the west, and on America-

>Hard work
>Industrious
>Cleanliness is next to godlinesss

and most importantly-

>EVERY MAN MUST READ the bible

And once you start cunts reading, they aint going to stop at the bible Its a Pandoras box, and then you got the common man reading Aristotle, and the Scientific and Industrial revolutions kick off.

All because of reading and writing- which the Catholics forbid us.

And now here we all are shitpoasting together and meming up shit which we barely comprehend in a Mongolian echo-chamber.

I feel like he might be gay.

Assad is a prick. I would rather there be no ISIS and Assad than No ISIS and Assad.

>tfw too smart to join a gang

Randposter, explain how LIBOR was the government's fault.

>missle strike in Syria and thought it was in Iraq
>he didn't authorize the MOAB

Proof.
Source on both?

No ISIS and no Assad**

>ID
yh i second that

>Assad is a prick
t. who?

>pompey and southampton

well i'm fucked

>Assad is a prick
What makes you say that?

Help yourself to one of these mate and give yourself a pat on the back.

Media.