Why is race mixing bad?

ive always thought that we were all mixed to some degree. even within races there is mixing between ethnicities . at what point does mixing become unacceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

plebbit.com/r/hapas
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
youtu.be/SCpi0AbItWw
caribbeanthingscr.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/female-sex-tourist/
youtu.be/_xTd6zJX2y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only virgins who can't get ethnic girls think race mixing is bad

race mixing is fine if you arent white.

white men have been race mixing since alexnader the great, son

Both outbreeding and inbreeding depression exist. Both benefits of outbreeding and inbreeding exist.

Basically too closely related and too distantly related are bad.

I feel like white people shouldn't mix because they are very unique in aesthetic and a very small percentage of the population of earth if they really do fall in love with someone atleast make sure they have a good IQ and are aesthetically good and lighter toned skin.

why the double standard though?

this is true. ive read that the best breeding partner is your third or fourth cousin because it minimizes the risks of both inbreeding and outbreeding.

You can make a utilitarian argument for why race mixing is wrong. To ensure the maximum theoretical time that the human race can exist, all genetically similar people should procreate until every permutation has been exhausted, to conserve genetic information. Racemixing will just hasten the extinction of the human race.

i dont understand. are you saying that individual combinations of genes cant be used more than once? doesnt make sense to me.

>why the double standard though?
Why indeed. Race mixing is being pushed onto white society. Race mixing is mostly a white campaign. All you see on TV is whites with non-whites. You cant make the same claim about Asians or Hispanics. Race mixing as a political tool is used by Israel to reduce the white population, which is why race mixing is pushed only on whites. In a general context, race mixing may not be harmful, but when its pushed on one racial group for the purpose of destroying said group, it is bad.

卐 WHY RACE MIXING DOESN'T WORK ϟϟ
------
plebbit.com/r/hapas
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

卐 WHITE GENOCIDE & JEWISH INFLUENCE ϟϟ
------
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in Israel
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9
>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE

This, whites will go the way of neanderthals and future humans will be bragging they got 5% Aryan DNA

true, a couple in my village r cousins in 4th. three sons all of then very good football players

Fpbp

>Vikings mixed
>romans mixed
>Brits mixed
>American GIs mixed so much they created new sub-ethnicities
>if aliens showed up you better believe someone would try to mix

If you wanna stick with your own race then that's fine. Dropping your load in a dark skinned hottie is as natural as the sun rising

race mixing reduces the non-white populations too though. kind of disingenuous to say it mostly affects whites. the san people in south african for example were racemixed out of existence by whites.

In small populations, problems eventually arise from inbreeding. A good example is Tay-Sachs disease.
Eventually, that's how the human race will die off, not enough diverse genes. By restricting racemixing, you increase the available amount of permutations, increasing the amount of generations we have left.

saged

>race mixing reduces the non-white populations too though.
Not true. White genes are recessive. If I fuck a nigger and we have a kid, genetically, that kid have more nigger biology than white. And if that kid fucks a black woman and has a kid, THAT kid will have even less white genes.

And also, the Jew isnt trying to destroy any other race. If he was, you would see a campaign pushing black men to mate with latina women. But you dont see that, do you? What you DO see however is a campaign pushing whites to date non-whites. This is targeted genocide.

Whites aren't a different species you mong tell that to Europeans even today, I said aesthetic, they are unique and beautiful they shouldn't throw away that diversity.

I would argue they lionize all nigger men and lionizing nigs tricks all women into thinking they are superior socially, this is a very easy thing to say, it is simply more pushed to white women because it isn't working as effectively, largely white women stay with white men. As a hispanic I see more "latinas" with niggers then whites because they're stupid and fall for propaganda easier.

>White genes are recessive. If I fuck a nigger and we have a kid, genetically, that kid have more nigger biology than white.
pretty sure thats now how it works, mate.

inbreeding only results in extinction in small populations though. novel genes are constantly created through mutations.

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

>I would argue they lionize all nigger men and lionizing nigs tricks all women into thinking they are superior socially
no doubt

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

>American GIs mixed so much they created new sub-ethnicities
source? this is interesting

>Only virgins who can't get ethnic girls think race mixing is bad
as a white person it's 100x easier to get "ethnic" people than other white people so you're just talking about uggos in general and I'm here to tell you that's not true, I happen to be very sexy and still want my kids to be the same race as me, which happens to be a mix, but still

Ashkenazi Jews are a good example, they are a global population that suffers from lack of genetic variation. If humans don't suffer another fate, they will become extinct from loss of genetic variation. This is a basic principal of genetics and evolutionary biology: Conservation of genetic variation.

there are more than enough white people to not have all unique white genes damaged and rendered irreplaceable in all populations, the "genetic variation" meme is retarded. Also CCR5 (HIV immunity) and ABCC11 (odorless sweat) and many other positive recessive traits that black people don't have can be lost to a poor choice in race for mixing.

there are less than 20 million jews in the entire world though. and historically they existed only relatively small and isolated populations. with genetic screening congenital diseases like taysachs are a non issue. and like i said genetic variation is constantly increasing due to mutation.

>tfw no brown gf

It doesn't matter how large the population is, there is a limited amount of genetic information on the planet. Eventually, given enough time that information is lost. Genetic mutations in a population with little genetic variation could be harmful. The whole population could be whiped out by a single disease. This is basic biology, I don't get what you're missing.

as far as aesthetics are concerned, it really isnt much of an argument. people who engage in miscegenation obviously are content with whatever physical traits their mate possesses.

>Eventually, given enough time that information is lost.
yeah i have no idea what this means. sorry m8

The population of the earth will not just keep growing exponentially forever. At some point, if we survive, and all races mix, the amount of variation becomes too low, and we can become extinct from just a single virus. The maximum possible variation should be maintained as long as possible. It's very simple.

"Genetic variation is the raw material of evolution. Without genetic variation, a population cannot evolve in response to changing environmental variables and, as a result, may face an increased risk of extinction. For example, if a population is exposed to a new disease, selection will act on genes for resistance to the disease if they exist in the population. But if they do not exist — if the right genetic variation is not present — the population will not evolve and could be wiped out by the disease."

Stop posting this woman.

Latinas are the hottest so any white person who keeps talking about "race mixing" is faggot supreme.

>tfw my gf is thicc n mixed race

You lot are some beta faggots white girls are the easiest to pick up and the pussy isn't even that good.

It's not bad and it's always acceptable. No one in Western society is forbidding others to race mix.

I'm mixed, my whole family is mixed, my girlfriend is white (and mixed). Mixing all over the place and its actually a lot of fun.

>tfw you know that all races will eventually mix and then we will have a great space-adolf that will unite mankind against international alienry.

waiting for those times.

Pure neanderthal here.
Mixing is bad.

complainers about "muh race mixing" are loser faggots.

My w/b baby just removed 1/2 your genes from existence. My genes are taking over your peope. massa in 1817, massa is 3017..

pic semi related

>Only virgins who can't get ethnic girls
How does this make sense?

>talk to a fat ugly white girl
>she feels visibly disgusted, thinking about all the chads she could be fucking instead of listenkning to this beta stealing her precious air
>talk to a cute asian
>she starts trembling and blushing just from a smile

no

>removed 1/2 your genes from existence
thats now how reproduction works, mate...

ug ug me told u to bring this days shipment of flint to og chak and u here on Sup Forums posting
get work now

this

>the pussy isn't even that good.

Personally, I don't care about pussy at all, I get nothing much out of it, but a good blowjob is one of the best things on earth.

>How does this make sense?

*Can't get ethnic girls of any worth

Happy now?

>beta Sup Forums faggots
>getting girls of any worth of ANY RACE

As much as I like Sup Forums most of the people here are complete pussies with no value, salty cunts can't get laid unless it's some 3/10 Thai bitch looking for a visa

I don't think race mixing is inherently bad as long as mixed race people remain a minority in your country. Maintaining a sense of identity is important and stems from a deeply rooted feeling of patriotism we have for the places we were born, it's likely impossible to stop race mixing though as much as we hate it.

On the other hand, I think most of Sup Forums suffers from crippling insecurity and hates the idea of BBC due to have a below average penis size. America is proven to have the lowest national average penis size in North America despite having tons of niggers, this would imply that the average white male in America has a considerably smaller penis than the nations average. Sup Forums is heavily populated by Americans so you do the math.

also keep in mind Whites and Asians were produced by literal species mixing with Neanderthals and Denisovans

Because it destroys the culture and history intricately linked to ethnicity. Plus, white people have been famous for their physical beauty throughout the world since time immemorial.

Saved for future first posts.

>thinking neanderthals were less intelligent than niggers
They are the only reason humans have got at least this far, and from now on, -when the animals are taking over, -it is questionable weather mankind will even survive.

>t. New world mongrel

I'll admit I'm no prize, but I wouldn't stoop that low

so have pretty much everyone except pacific islanders, nobody wants to fuck them

If we all mixed into one race, We could easily be wiped out by viruses. It's best to procreate with our own. Mixed people have tons of mental issues anyways, Why make the whole world mixed when you could be easily wiped out.

people have always blended cultures and ethnicities. turks dont exactly lack for patriotism and they are essentially just islamized greeks.

Aliens are a different species so you can't mix with them by fucking them dumbfuck.

sub human

Race mixing is only permissable in two cases.

Non white on non white, E.g. Black x Asian

And white sub race x white sub race. E. G. Slav x Celtic.

White x other have dramatically higher levels of autism and ADHD. And fuck having kids that don't even resemble you.

Anyone with ((((USA)))) flag promoting race mixing is proabrsome dirty mestizo mongrel and therefore their opinions are invalid.

most americans are mixed mutts, yes. It doesnt matter for you guys since your a cesspool anyway

irish aren't white though?
potato nigger?

post a picture of your face, so I can laugh

I wasn't born autistic but I got autism from lead poisoning or some shit and also have Bipolar and Schizophrenia. I just remember putting unusual stuff in my mouth and ingesting it. I started having migraines and disassociation and now I'm fucked for life. I'm completely serious. I also have movement problems too.

Keep dreaming mutt

Celtic x Scandinavian genes are strong in Ireland

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL WHITE WOMEN WILL GET THE BIG BLACK COCKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You first Pedro

I agree.

>Only virgins
You sound like a woman.

I wish to return to my homeland of Finland. So that I may mate with MY people and contribute true Finnish genes to my people.
I am an mech. engineer. do I qualify?

This is why you shouldn't mix people, your kid will be a miserable mongrel.

>b-b-but american whites are mutts too

Refer to what Potatoanon said, You can mix with other europeans because they're all genetically related to the same type of people. Thus American whites don't have any problems.

>le posting cherrypicked examples meme
Your people were slaves for a reason

Race mixing is bad because unlike women, we cant hook up that easily. Given that most minorities/migrants are male its pretty much a basket of presents to them.

Just imagine, an avalanche of cock starved single women coming into the country. Would you oppose immigration? lol

Black Americans are mongrels and yet one of the most cancerous forms of humans in history.

>Would you oppose immigration? lol
Yes you stupid animal.

Race mixing causes kids to have developmental, behavioural and social problems.

Even under best circumstances, White x Honorary Aryan, kids are fucking freaks.

Lol them Irish cucks fucking hugging each other

Source on this?

Why can't people fight nowadays just go all in your face and expect not to get hit in the jaw

Not all of us can be faggots. Some are straight.

Only white males and Indian females can properly mix.

I dont care how horny you are, ruining european generations because of your dick is never a rational reason.

respect to those of you who made serious posts, the shitposters have arrived. abandoning thread.

have any of you even seen how fucked up most mongrels are? Almost worse than having a kid with Down's syndrome

In that kind of future they wouldn't even know what the fuck DNA is

Butthurt brown mongrel detected

Le Boston Irish =/= Irish
Ginger American =/= Irish

American Irish are beta faggots who wish they were true Irish.

Pound for pound, Irish are the best fighters on the planet.

youtu.be/SCpi0AbItWw

>Bahamas
>Mah heritage
>caribbeanthingscr.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/female-sex-tourist/

This, white people are too much of a minority to mix, and we have low birthrates as it is.

No memes, because we're not getting of its prime pussy. Honest to God.

Shut up Iberian monkey. Your muh dik logic created the biggest hellhole in the Western Hemisphere.

>b-but muh hybrid vigor

I'm foremost an American, a respected contributing member of society. Race mixing is bad, because most of you don't even have a basic understanding of genetics.

This isn't true, where are you getting this shit from? From all the vast areas the Romans conquered, there are very few with any significant Roman DNA markers. Even here in Britain, where we are often told "the natives were wiped out," it's just not true. Sex is one thing, but actually marriage and race mixing to make babies, just didn't happen on the scale you claim.

I'm not mixed race though.
Keyword: Lead poisoning.
I'm lucky I'm not retarded. Pic is me.

I'm mixed, European and European Aryan. the best mixture

>t. Ahmed Choudary

Put any of the words leading prize fighters vs one of the McDonagh traveller boys and you're guaranteed to lose.

youtu.be/_xTd6zJX2y8

Always.

You look pretty average, start using pimple cream and get a little /fit/ and you'll look pretty good.