Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral...

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

Refute this Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/)?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually scientific facts that niggers are retarded

Oh look it's this thread again

>Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors
bingo

Yes it's kind of how we had kings who only who kept their lineage pure from outsiders, and thus were deemed of royal blood.

>Refute this
Okay. You think it's chemicals, but you're wrong. God is responsible for your family's destiny. As well as your lineage.

Simple mistake. Just go to church, OP.

Yeah pretty much haha
Fuck niggers

Are the majority of people on Sup Forums racist purely because it's taboo and they can get away with it here?

I'm aware there are genuine stormfronters.

>tfw too smart to answer to a bait thread

That's a nice theory you have there, friend. Why don't you take it to the hood and test it out.

*glass breaks*

YUH

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Rand doesn't mean that you should not judge people based on their actions you dingus. She literally says the opposite.

The quote has nothing to do whatsoever with the hood.

Neck yourself, you disgusting nigger.

Racism is just a special form of tribalism.

In the past, tribalism occurred on language, social, and culture lines.

Today, because northern Europeans acquired an exceptional appearance (very pale skin) due to agriculture, there's a form of tribalism that operates on skin tone. The only other group with an exceptional appearance would be black Africans.

It pretty much has zero "objective" basis; from a genetic standpoint it's much more disadvantageous to discriminate against dark skinned Indians and Arabs than against light skinned Japanese, but that's what ends up happening in most racist circles.

Humans aren't animals of evolution now?
I'm not even going to read this drivel. How can you possible claim intelligence isn't genetic. Either evolution is a lie or niggers are less intelligent than whites.

GUILLOTINE

have a rare ride

Noticing patterns is evil cuz muh fee fees

You've literally just strung a load of buzzwords together.
That doesn't make an argument, that just means you regurgitate big words to make you sound clever.

>I'm not even going to read this drivel

You know who else doesn't like reading?

>its just skin tone
If that were true why am I able to instantly distinguish and Asian and a European from each other despite being the same skin tone?

Why is it that the richest blacks commit more crimes than the poorest whites? Why do the richest blacks still have lower test scores than low income whites?

These are statistics you can't argue your way out of. Controlled for everything, blacks simply are less intelligent than whites, asians, or hispanics. It doesn't matter what school they go to, how much money they have, or where they live.

this aint a rare ride

Because of the additional pigmentation mechanic of light eyes/hair, which are controlled by even fewer genes than skin tone.

protip: try to distinguish albino Mongoloids from regular Finns. It can get pretty hard.

If everyone were the same color, there would be a lot of Europeans who wouldn't be able to pass as "Caucasoid".

wtf i hate racism now

What's more is that the Europeans who do have dark pigmentation (and thus can be more easily confused with Asians) also have more Caucasian morphology, which counteracts it.

Contrast Italians/Greeks/Mideast to Slavs and Scandinavians. Morphologically, the former are highly Caucasoid.

>Your intelligence isn't predetermined at birth
Explain the mentally retarded.

>Refute this Sup Forumstards

Ok. I'll give baby his first redpill.

Let's start with the word "racist." Racist/racism was coined by Leon Trotsky, founder and first leader of the infamous Red Army. To him, Slavophiles, i.e. Slavs that committed the "crime" of loving their own people and trying to protect their traditional ways were "backward." He created the word to define these "criminals." So, from the very start, people who love their homeland and want to protect their traditions were viewed as bad and even today those with these perspectives are often called "racist." So what does the word REALLY mean?

In today's context, if I call a black man a "nigger" this is considered racist. Why? Because I've singled out the black "person" by his race in such a way that implies a negative context. But is this untrue? Is it untrue that black men are more likely to rape white women than white men are to rape black women (pic related)? Isn't untrue violent crime is more likely to be committed by blacks than by any other race (amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/)?

1/2

It seems the African race is by nature more prone to crime and violence, which in my opinion makes the African race undesirable. What I mean is, if I was reborn as a black man at any point in time, I would have a higher chance of either becoming a criminal or a victim of crime than I would if I was born white at any point in time. Therefore, it seems more desirable to be white, if only for this reason. And we know violence/crime results from stupidity, because the offender simply can't think of solutions for his problems. So is it racist then to say the African race is stupid, and because of it's intellectual handicap, blacks are violent and prone to committing crime? And lastly, because of these things, isn't it true the African race is below or subordinate to any race that does not have the African's undesirable genetics?

Is it racist to say niggers are stupid and that the Aryan race is greater than the negroid race? Or is that claim actually backed by reason and logic? "Racist" is a stop-word used by non-Aryan sub-races to prevent whites from thinking logically about race and actually realizing that yeah -- we are the superior race.

Never stop thinking.