"and then he said I'm a nice guy"

How do we fix modern women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jupr_hLO9BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaRn2-YfTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let islam take over and put them in black sheets so they stfu and get back in the kitchen.

Stop being a nice guy.

That's got nothing to do with modern women. Throughout history, they've always been repulsed by nice guys.

Fix yourself.

that .jpg

>bitch and or faggot detected
Have fun being an childless undesirable hag.

>fixing modern western women

You don't

Come home white man.

all those fucking jews in that photo

Fucking great capture, LotGH?

Ignore them.

Stop being a nice guy aka beta cuck.

>promoting miscegeny

gas yourself jidf

Reminder that WMAF solves this problem

Anything done now would take 20-50 years to affect society as a whole.
Find a preexisting socially conservative group

>Pagans
too small
>Muslims/Asians
not white
I would say Mormons but that is just me.

Yep. Good anime, just a bit dry

>a fuckkin leeaf

Yup

Good dick. Strong morals.

youtu.be/Jupr_hLO9BQ

Take away mobile phones, they are the root and cause of all of this degeneracy. Pretty sure women are more affected by them then men due to something lining up with their periods, notice how we never obsessively use them as much as women do.

That middle women's fucking neck...

Don't be a fucking cuck, women are attracted to dominance from a societal point of view. As much as some women may appear to be attracted to femanine unmales, subconsciously they desire a high test alpha

Go to the fucking gym and stop being a walking vagina

date ladyboys.
I travel regularly to Thailand and I haven't looked back at regular modern women ever since.
Thai Ladyboys are so cute, sexy and passionate.

Lindybeige says you cannot. Our cuckhold male ancestors allowed them to be this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

>4 ugly cunts

who cares?

You can't. You instead have many children and raise your daughters correctly. Don't treat them like princesses, but don't treat them like shit either.

>As much as some women may appear to be attracted to femanine unmales..
that's because they're attracted to their wallets, not them

>How do we fix modern women?

Easy

>Killed a bunch of roasties
>this is a bad thing

Meanwhile Jamal's mulatto half breed is shooting up niggers in the hood

I'm and get alot of pussy

By fixing modern men.

Shut up neckbeard, righties' is totes fuckable.

stop them from voting

You degenerate "men" mistake being nice with being a weak pushover. Women love nice men, but you dont say youre nice, you act it naturally. Women also look for confidence, stability and strength emotionally and often physically. Saying youre a nice guy sounds like "Im a submissive/passive/boring little girl" to women thanks to most of you.

Too old

females can't handle it.

Ban contraception for recreational use. Take away the right to vote. Ban no-fault divorce.

Boom. Done.

It's actually quite good strategy to pretend being ultra nice guy at work to women, so they ignore you in their little drama plays and don't engage in any sexual intrigues.
I do this all the time, and all girls at work think I am so closeted gay, I almost never get any complaints from them, they never compete with me, and I had some female directors some bring me sweets and launch then tickle me like a little boy.
It's quite comfy actually

I would betray my race so fast for an asian qt

It's less intuitive for a man to attract women than for a woman to attract men, but it means that us guys who have figured it out have less competition.

(((TV))) makes the problem worse by showing the husband as weak and submissive: youtube.com/watch?v=5PaRn2-YfTI

Women are a lost cause. Invent artificial wombs + eggs then exterminate them

>Ban contraception for recreational use.
what other use does it have?

This.
It must ALL be reversed. There is no functioning society where there is Feminism and its suffrage precursors.

Fucked up there. Meant to say recreational abortion.

You only have that problem in America.

feminism has been tried many times in the past. not even feminists want to recognize this point. it simply doesn't work, and it only materializes in the late-stages of a nation.

>Mormons
I almost took your post seriously till I saw this. You almost had me.

Only neckbeard betas refer to themselves as "nice guys"

Be good looking
Don't be a social retard

Islam no seriously if we want to fix women we must train them back to their old ways aka being traditional and rules by men

Listen T. Beta cuck op. The reason you don't get women is because you are a fatass sitting at home posting on an anime board while I go out to the gym, be social, meet people, go to parties. By doing all this is the way you meet women, plus it helps I go to the gym 5 days a week

>Pic related it's me

I said personally, which preexisting socially conservative group would you suggest?
Amish?

Listen T. Beta cuck op. The reason you don't get women is because you are a fatass sitting at home posting on an anime board while I go out to the gym, be social, meet people, go to parties. By doing all this is the way you meet women, plus it helps I go to the gym 5 days a week

>Pic related it's me

>Forgot the pic

>"and then he said I'm a nice guy"

girls who aren't looking to settle down don't want the "nice guy" the nice guy wants to provide and care for the girl(aka husband material) girls who are looking for a hookup sex will reject a guy who's giving off a caretaker vibe instead go for the guy who appears to not give a shit about them because its less likely that guy will becoming clingy towards them and more likely he'll just give them sex and forget about the next day; he won't "fall in love" with them

the only only people who complain about 'degenerate feminists womennz' are basement dwelling fat neckbeard faggots who aren't able to get anyone to partake in said degeneracy with them.

I've never had any real problem with women. I don't talk much though. Going to the gym definitely helps along with making sure you're kept groomed. But I don't talk much to women at all, I'm uninterested in much of their conversations.

THICC

Friendly reminder for threads about women that shaming is not, and simply never will be, an argument.

>white men get cucked again

>Man trying to court woman
>He has the opportunity to display his value, why he is a worthwhile human being
>Literally the only thing he can come up with is "I'm nice"

Top kek

sorry. too big. take it back

Greatest anime I've watched. It also makes great reaction pics.

How do you be a mean guy?

P I C H U L A

I've stopped trying to get a woman, just going to live life for me imo. Women lack loyalty, my father, his father, even myself have all come to realize this. Most are even incapable of holding a conversation and outside of sex being around them is more of a chore than anything, there's just no reason to pursue them.

With a baseball bat and plenty of shitskin rape

fag