Is this normal behaviour?

Is this normal behaviour?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gq0ZqExchjI

>Americans

It is - in America.

lol

No, posting pictures of anime girls is not normal behavior.

>neo-star wars

Then why are you on Sup Forums, my fellow /r/The_Donald refugee?

Look at the grandpa's desperate attempt to mimic and fit in with his delusional family after he was forced into the video.

He knew he shouldn't have stormed Normandy after that.

Jeesus fucking christ
this normalfaggotry
I remember being called an autist for liking star wars back in 2006, now it's normal.
Just nuke me.

Hey, I never said it was bad or that I don't do it myself. It's just not normal.

Salsa on this qt waifu?

Demi-chan wa Kataritai.
It's good.

obviously hyped up a bit because they're infront of a camera
but its really hyped up because americans are obsessed with this stupid fucking franchise
its the franchise that normies are allowed to be geeky about without receiving judgement

Not less

"hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times"

Those are weak men and they represent a LARGE part of western society now. Very dangerous time to be alive.

Power of Propaganda.

People filming themselves reacting to a thing are obviously going to exaggerate their reactions to the thing in question.

Please engage brain next time.

No.

Thanks Hungry dude.

Consumerism at it's finest!

cringe

no that is called autism.. but so is caring about it so much that you need to post it on a "political" board of a chinese textile forum

also fix your teeth

Stop lads.

No, Posting anime girls without showing le feet is not normal.

fucking normalfags should be genocided, sw is the trashiest "sci-fi" dumb space opera ever

Another video from the same uploader. They're feel-good liberal Christians. They're like naive children and will always act that way.

>clapping
>sperging over a hollyjew trailer
>visibly spic child
>silent autist wearing carbboard mask
>a literal faggot nu-male that can't contain his excitement for stargoys
>recording it all and uploading it to jewtube
this is the most american video i've seen in a while

Filming reactions to this kind of shit is so fucking degenerate I don't even know where to start.

Fuck everyone itt, that's pretty sweet.
It's blissful ignorance given by the fact that the family gets its opinions from itself and not from outside. If they browsed this shithole for 10 minutes they'd permanently lose their smile and the cohesion they had, it's great how the whole family can get together and be happy about the same thing, when was the last time it happened with yours?

Props to the fat fuck for playing along, you know he secretly shit talks the movie on the internet.

But they didn't need to film their reaction.

Didn't mean to quote.

>Props to the fat fuck for playing along, you know he secretly shit talks the movie on the internet.

Kek.

movies are substitutes for religion, now
only its a poz religion

these people get their meaning from movies and their struggles from stories

it becomes fucked up because they are just watching the struggle, they are not actively a part of it, so they don't have to be real people

I thought the father was overreacting till i noticed those retarded tics in his eyes,

kekedededededededed

they are too pure for this world

You stink of normie.
Gross

They are essentially slaves to popular culture.

Is this good enough?

Saved.

>"Don't call me princess"
>picture of a literal princess

I could make that one girl say OMG for a much better reason

Yes, much better.

That's a way too simplistic axiom.

Bro, last summer I went tree-planting innawoods.

(It's a semi-common job for students and hippie scum in parts of Canada)

2 month's living in a tent without T.V., computers, or internet access makes a huge difference to a person's psyche.

After doing non-stop manual labour all summer I felt like I was ready for anything and I wouldn't take anyone's bullshit.

Seeing commercials and shit like OP's video was really jarring and a bit disturbing honestly. It just doesn't feel human, bro.

I'm completely desensitized to this shit now again though.