Politico is speculating Bannon may run in 2020 aagainst Trump

archive.is/dlwZQ

What are the chances he could actually win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BS he's a behind the scenes guy.

Zerol but it would be great
Im never voting again though not after even trump betrayed us

I'd vote for him.
But illegals vote democrat

I don't believe he will, and if he does I don't think he will win, but I would like him to run and I would like him to win.

>reading fake news

Seems rather unlikely.

Literally who.

Where have you been for the past 4 months?

Without electoral reform and removing 2 party system he'll never be nominated.

People said the same of Trump.

he is pretty good public speaker actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0

Trump has a tendency to find balance. I doubt Bannon woul take Pence into the team for example. I also think in the Flynn tier situation he would also act differently.
Bannon is dangerous revolutionary. If he will start thinking about movin into politics himself he would end like JFK Jr or Breitbard.

Yea, he was a radio guy. That's how he and Trump met. He's got plenty charisma. However, there is no way I'm going to believe he wants to be president or in politics. He's a "chessmaster" type guy who wants to exert influence out of view and has no interest in the inauthenticity involved in being a public face. Superficially, he certainly doesn't have the looks. Guy looks scary as hell.

>believing anything from politico

>Politico is speculating
into the trash it goes

He wouldn't have support unless he literally beheaded Zoe Quinn as part of his campaign.

There's no chance he would even win. The media did a great job convincing 80% of normies that he's some nazi "white nationalist", without anyone having any idea who he was

This is Sup Forums you idiot. Keep up with politics or go back to Sup Forums.

Bannon is undoubtedly /ourguy/

He has my vote once he loses some weight

zero (0)

also;
>implying democracy does anything
You need a revolutionary movement.

At least they're finally coming to terms with the fact that Trump won the election. At least they're finally coming to terms with the fact he isn't getting impeached.

I predict they will not fully accept a Trump presidency until he's declared emperor of the US. Then and only then will they have a headline, "We Long for the Days of the Trump Presidency".

It will be posted next to the press guillotines.

I would be surprised if he survived that long. He looks like a rat that lives in a brewery.

Seeing as Bannon is responsible for all of the populist shit, including the speeches, memes etc. Easy.

This. They would kill him.

Bannon couldn't win because the average voter is too low IQ. They look for "charisma" and no amount of logical reasoning will sway them.

Pat Buchanan lost to George Bush Sr, enough said.

With that being said, I would definitely help him win over Trump if Trump keeps cucking out .

I doubt he'll run, but I'd totally vote for him.

Why would a guy who reads Moldbug run in an election?

>If he will start thinking about movin into politics himself he would end like JFK Jr or Breitbard.
Or George Lincoln Rockwell. Or Malcolm X.

Politico is shitposting.

Bannon's not going anywhere. He will leave the White House when President Trump does.

I would actively campaign for this. He was the one most of us wanted to begin with. Trump was never more than a front

Trump won't run in 2020

If he wanted any chance he'd have to run as a Democrat, and we know their party wouldn't have it.

Trump was not a total a total failure though.
His electoral campaign made (((them))) visible to a much wider public. Who knows maybe its a first step to smth like cultural revolution.

He's too fat and ugly to be President.

I'd shill for him

Trips of truth,
Every policy the MAGA crowd wanted (possibly except for the wall) was a Bannon idea, white nationalism, less globalism, stronger border policy, no intervention in the middle east.
The problem is that Kushner knew exactly how to play trump, using his family loyalty (and the fact he clearly wants to fuck his daughter) against him. He put his policies in the mouth of Trumps family and undermined Bannon in the NSC, now you have a globalist in charge again.

Even below zero, I'd say; he'd have to run as an independent, and both Reps and Dems would totally destroy him. Trump won because he managed to hijack the Republican party, if he had run as an independent, he would've lost. There's too many people out there who vote a certain way because they always did.