White South african here wishing I lived in America

White South african here wishing I lived in America

Do you still have ghettos full of extraterrestrials?

Move back to the Netherlands instead

Why the fuck would you want to live in America?
Saffers are so dumb it's unreal

Apply for asylum. Or just catch a plane ticket to Mexico and cross the border into california. They wont kick you out and you can get a drivers license, etc.

First blood of the race war,

Your sacrifice will be enjoyed by billions online. We honor you.

Don't fear yet bru
Me and a few other saffers see better living place for our kind

*are working to see

fuck off nigger

>White South african here wishing I lived in America

lol

That spic hellhole?

Come home, white man.

Go to Argentina. It's better than the shithole you're in and all you need is a tourist visa
>stay for six months
>go to neighbouring country for day holiday
>stay another six months

Cam we meme Trump to make White South Africans/Boers refugee status. 1 MIL + whites coming to America!

stfu nigger
i'm american lmao

>America

Kek why? We're a few decades from South Africa-tier

White American here wishing I lived wherever hot Berber grills do.

How much money do you need to move?

Any place is better than South Africa as a white person.

Lol

you're also fat

Would Y'all be mad if I came to live there? I'm "pure white" depending on your definition. Aryan, Celt, Anglo mutt.

I wish you did, too, bro. I wish you did, too.

Whats the Irish countryside like

Im saving up to leave South Africa is about to blow up and turn into a commie state anyday now with this land repropriation shit

>Americans are so dumb they farm for food
lolfat

>Whats the Irish countryside like

As white as can be and /comfy/ if you like pubs with turf fires and nice old people. Lots of South African whites live here. We are the only country that allows visa-free travel to SA citizens in the EU.

Come home, white man. I wouldn't mind. As long as you're white, it's all good.

I weap for Rhodesia, thinking niggers know how to politics. Anyways, I'll room with you if you get a green card no joke. [email protected].

Sounds almost to good to be true

It's very nice. Come home. Even the cities are whiter than most other Western European countries.

One day my friend because as a white man in South Africa Im completely fucked by the state

Yeah, man. I've heard. I've been to SA and it can be quite dangerous. Keep safe. Gas Zuma and Malema desu.

You are still a nigger.

Yeah man if I buy property here I could get seriously cucked by the by the fact that 600 years ago Sipho owned that land now a nigger with a drop of blood connecting him to Sipho can claim my land

whats the basic story with that? any links i could see?

White genocide anyday now fuck that shit

Zuma: SA will allow expropriation of land without compensation | IOL
www.iol.co.za › news › special-features
Land expropriation without compensation on the table - Jacob Zuma ... - Politicsweb
www.politicsweb.co.za ›

documents › la... Zuma vows to fast track land expropriation without compensation | Fin24
m.fin24.com › fin24 › Economy › zuma...

they're giving nigs 6 months to get all the illegal weapons they can before moving in on you

that's the time you have left

Just fly to anywhere in America and just stay. You have to commit an axe murder to be deported as a white illegal.

That looks comfy af.I would love moving there.How cucked are people there???How big is rugby in Ireland

You can move to Pennsylvania (Western PA) we're extremely comfy.

District 9 part 2 when ????

Stay safe!
Britbongs are responsible for
>killing tens of thousands boer women and children
>importing more black africans from northern africa into south africa
>sanctioning the south african goverment forcing the people to hand over the country to the anc
You bastards deserve every evil you get.

Im sorry pajeet but the niggers scared away all the aliens.

Isnt it supposed to be recorded in india? because you dont need to put down cgi shit but can just use the streets instead

:(

You, sir are welcome to come.

But, sad to say, you'll find out many areas of this land are falling to the same scurge that is ruining South Africa.

>White South african here wishing I lived in America

Come to San Diego. Just don't bring any niggers.