So I'm going to be in Austin and will be hanging out near Alex Jones' studio holding signs that will trigger and...

So I'm going to be in Austin and will be hanging out near Alex Jones' studio holding signs that will trigger and redpill leftists, which are very abundant there. Need ideas for good slogans for my signs.
The far:
Fluoride Is Making The Frogs Gay
al-Assad Did Nothing Wrong
Muslims Are An Invasive Species
Molestation Is How Gays Reproduce
Liberals Would Be Purged In A Commie Revolution
Please Go Back To California
Meme War Veterans For Truth

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Off by 5 but ID is 1JIZZY.
Sad

Get a fucking life you twat

You can trigger alex by telling him to fight me in lee circle. He might have an aneurism , he'll know what's up. After his autistic bullshit on dec 31st 1999 , i never took him seriously. Tell him he's a jew puppet ,, he will rage on you too.

Naw, looking to piss off liberals not Alex
No thanks

Pizzagate is real

Oh and tell him being fat doesn't mean he has any physical strength , and tell his fat ass to diet. Praise kek , down with the shill.

Nice. On the list

How about:

"ALEX: CO-CONSPIRATOR TO 9/11"

Did you know he was financed by Adnan Khashoggi? Same guy that paid the 9/11 hijackers?

Kek finds your truth lacking.

You need to go back to 8ch with our tinfoil lad.
Also Sup Forums has been lacking some serious reading comprehension.

He is a liberal , he is controlled ops. Listen to his new years eve broadcast , we were being invaded by russians. He is a joke, and never shows up when he challenges someone. Also , buy his water filters , goyim. (((Rubbing hands)))

Bruce Dickinson on acid?

How about:

"PRISON PLANET: L RON HUBBARD'S BRAINCHILD"

He was always a whore.

Austin resident here. You won't trigger many people. No one really gives a shit in the city. It's actually kind of great.

ICE Trumps Illegals ๏[-ิิ_•ิ]๏

Sounds like bullshit from 2007 Sup Forums
I don't really give a shit about the dude, I need slogans to piss of liberals.
This broadcast I will look into.

I like that one.
Yeah I lived there 10 years. I think you find the "chillness" because you're not in public pushing right wing shit in their faces.

Scientology controls liberal hollywood. They also run disinfo like Alex Jones. Kill two birds with one stone.

The Jews control Hollywood son. I don't give a shit about xenu cultists. They know they're full of shit and it's just a money making scheme. Go back to 2007 anonamoose fedora guy Fawkes faggot

Did you know Alex Jones' ancestor, Anson Jones, built the first masonic lodge in texas on Dealey plaza?

Liberals like JFK so you could trigger them with Jones family involvement in the JFK assassination.

Firstly, that's a good thing. I'm plenty "woke" on the bullshit surrounding the Freemasons, but I don't find them to be a bad force. Is there anything that's not controlled opposition to you? And still don't give a shit. Just want funny signs.

Niggers did 9/11

It is pretty funny that Trump invited Adnan Khashoggi to his wedding (the financier of 9/11 hijackers) and yet people still think he was anti-establishment.

Nothing is free in life
Get someone else to pay for your free shit
I don't want to pay lots of money so you can memorize the correct opinions
Communism has failed every time it has been tried
The Patriarchy is back, boys!!!!

Need triggering not hate speech, as I won't be behind a computer. Also that's stupid. We know it was the Jews

This. Wholeheartedly this.

Nice. Some of those are keeps. Thank you for reading full post
There were no hijackers because there were no planes.

It is pretty funny that Trump's education secretary financed the lobbying effort to put scientology teachings in public schools while pretending to be christian.

be sure to check out Brave New Books on the drag, its an AnCap bookstore

Ah, you're an anti trumper from reddit. That makes more sense now. You can return there

Yeah I've been there. Good people. Can't stand the drag though. Fucking junkies evrywhere

It is pretty funny that the CIA created scientology yet Alex defends it.

My parents are both OTO ironically. Been to a few gnostic masses and one of there tOTOcon events. Really not much to it. Sex magick and such. Final degree teaches anal sex magick. Pretty spooky huh? Must be the new world order

"NIXON WAS BADGEMAN...HOW BOW DA"

It explains why you shill for obvious disinformation agents like infowards.

Well shills are paid, I never said I like Alex Jones or what he does, or even why I'm going to be near his studio did I? Interested in that or you just want to continue on with your Chanology 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Nothing of value comes from the mouths of those who defend freemasonry / OTO / etc.

they've cleared up the homeless population around the university after the murder on campus, it's a lot more sparse now

Do you know anything at all about Thelema or the OTO beyond the tinfoil rabbit hole you've gone down? It's really not as interesting as you think. If you saw the people who run their lodges you'd laugh because their very boring liberal Wicca types and some people like Styxx.

>Nothing of value comes from the mouths of those who defend freemasonry / OTO / etc.

except you know, NASA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)

Nice. Yeah I heard about that. Dindu raped and killed a chick right? Drag rats were the worst. Killed Leslie because they didn't like him telling them how degenerate they were

Yep, met plenty of them.

Parsons is not responsible for NASA. People like him are responsible for shutting it down, one and done.

Lot's of great people are connected to both organizations. One of my friends grandparents worked on the guidance system for Fatman and little boy. He was a 33rd degree Scottish rite Mason. But like any organization the is everywhere on Earth, there's going to be people that are connected to vile and evil things that have been corrupted by money.

>Muslims Are An Invasive Species
>Molestation Is How Gays Reproduce
these are good

Yeah but do you know anything about the religion of Thelma or the rites and purpose of the OTO?

Thanks. I think they are great examples of what I'm going for. The Muslim one was from another thread I made that an user gave but the gay thing was a bit of bantz I realized during Milo's downfall

Yep, degenerate trash.

Have a sign with this.

You're just going to look like a fucking idiot. No one in Austin will care. They're used to it by now.