Okay Sup Forums redpill me on black people

okay Sup Forums redpill me on black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/)?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they never had a chance, we were just too good.

they be good bois dindu nuffin

They are missing a gene that makes them human
without it, it causes them to shoot guns and gang bang and stab, things that are animalistic.

They can jump pretty high and run really fast.

>1 post by this ID

In today's context, if I call a black man a "nigger" this is considered racist. Why? Because I've singled out the black "person" by his race in such a way that implies a negative context. But is this untrue? Is it untrue that black men are more likely to rape white women than white men are to rape black women (pic related)? Isn't untrue violent crime is more likely to be committed by blacks than by any other race (amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/)? It seems the African race is by nature more prone to crime and violence, which in my opinion makes the African race undesirable. What I mean is, if I was reborn as a black man at any point in time, I would have a higher chance of either becoming a criminal or a victim of crime than I would if I was born white at any point in time. Therefore, it seems more desirable to be white, if only for this reason. And we know violence/crime results from stupidity, because the offender simply can't think of solutions for his problems. So is it racist then to say the African race is stupid, and because of it's intellectual handicap, blacks are violent and prone to committing crime? And lastly, because of these things, isn't it true the African race is below or subordinate to any race that does not have the African's undesirable genetics?

Is it racist to say niggers are stupid and that the Aryan race is greater than the negroid race? Or is that claim actually backed by reason and logic? "Racist" is a stop-word used by non-Aryan sub-races to prevent whites from thinking logically about race and actually realizing that yeah -- we are the superior race.

Never stop thinking.

Different species, still good people if they try.

Even Hitler wasn't a racist like people are today.

they're subhuman

They will be da future KANGZ

Working in the medical field has single handedly driven me into racism.

PRO TIP: You can't

fpbp

All you need to do in order to be redpilled about black people is relax.

They'll do the rest and you'll never need to worry about it again.

if you want a redpill, just live with them

Well for starters, if you're looking for pills...

>France invades Morocco.
>France invades Nigeria
>Frances colonizes them for the same amount of time, roughly speak.
pic related-Moroccan economic capital.
This simply tells you, what did caucasoids and negroids did after being colonized by a developed country. Google Nigeria.
Note that nigeria has the recources to become one of the top five countries in the world by 2025 if they industrilize, but dey wuz kangz and shiet.

I saw a tall, hot brunette college girl with a black guy at wal mart
WE ARE LOSING

Thought your flag was Hungary for a second.

Trips don't lie.

lounge in a Robert thread, seeing is believing

Check'd
If blacks were not so retarded they would outdo everyone.
But no.
Their population explodes because of international help while they do not have the infrastructures and economies to handle the situation.

how so?

Christ, it's worse than I thought. I've only had what I believed to be isolated race issues with a couple of blacks. Do you guys think I should keep this shit low key or look into this more and tell other people about it?

Just live in suburban Queens, close to Long Island and far from Brooklyn and the Bronx. Has worked out well for me.

I live in the south. How fucked am I?

Same with the military. Once I got stationed near DC, my unbridled hatred for niggers grew and grew.

Humanity would only benefit from their genocide.

What part of the military?

Context of image?

Black people are alright,Niggers are not

In my country, open racism and antisemitism is okay, I can say fuck the jews, the niggers are retarded animals, but that's because it's culturally acceptable, I mean we had castrated black slaves just around the 40s kek
but your culture is different, it depends on who you are talking to, not anyone accepts logic.

when am I going to turn into a toaster?

>being retarded enough to dox myself.

There are almost a dozen installations near DC. Army/Marines/Navy/Airforce.

Someone who lived around there, got a real high dose of redpilling.

Your country would be better off without them.

If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%
Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States
www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/
www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3 Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm
www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf
kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/
homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf
www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp
Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23–24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

I moved into an area with about 60% negro population. I'm just on the border where the white people live, but there's some overlap. It's impossible to state how much more racist you become when you're actually surrounded by niggers.

It's just not possible to stay on the sidelines when you've got extensive exposure. You see bad behavior that would never fly in a white society, and wow, it's a nigger doing it. Then you see it again, and again, and again, until your brain makes a permanent note of it. You can't forget it. It's burned into your brain. You don't need statistics, or scientific studies on violence and intelligence. You don't need rationalizations, or factoids. You have a repeated exposure, day after day, that tells you everything you need to know.

The only people who can absolutely say they're not racist against blacks are people who have little or no exposure to them. Even the 'really open minded' girl who will smile hear face off in a condescending way when she's talking to that 'sweet old black man' will steer clear of my neighborhood. Every single 'black lives matter' white cuck lives nowhere near the ghetto hotspots.

I got to see my wife turn from a liberal to a 'non specified' who thinks we should all just stick to our own kind. It's a joy to see the truth sink in, but sad that we can't do anything about it.

*I've met some really nice and chill blacks. Clearly their not all bad. how would you define as black vs nigger?

says the shiptar scum. guess what. albanian people are not alright, and shiptars ain't either.

STOP NOTICING TRENDS LEAF-GOY

this exactly

While not inherently evil, they are about 70,000 years behind the rest of humanity so they simply never had a chance at really integrating into the civilized word, outside of the role of forced servitude and manual labor... which is becoming rapidly obsolete with all the advancement made in automation. They simply have no place in this modern world, they must go back to the jungle where they belong.... this is best for everyone.

Basically their brain-pie is under-cooked and they need to go back in darwins oven for a while.

a black man can speak a sentence without mention the word nigga in it
i've noticed you triggerd everytime an albanians posted,you sure you are a sloven? i though only albanias get butthurt that fast and that hard if they see another balkan flag

My country also sold white slaves, but we usually released men because white men refuse to work, unlike black men, they easily organize revolutions or find a witty way to break his shackles.
the slave markets that flourished on the Barbary Coast of North Africa, or modern-day Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and western Libya, between the 16th and middle of the 18th century. These markets prospered while the states were nominally under Ottoman suzerainty, but in reality they were mostly autonomous. The North African slave markets traded in European slaves which were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands, and as far afield as Iceland. Men, women, and children were captured to such a devastating extent that vast numbers of sea coast towns were abandoned. It is estimated that between 1500-1800, 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast), and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.

Sixteenth- and 17th-century customs statistics suggest that Istanbul's additional slave import from the Black Sea may have totaled around 2.5 million from 1450 to 1700. The markets declined after the loss of the Barbary Wars and finally ended in the 1830s, when the region was conquered by France.
>WE WUZ BARBARY PIRATES AND SHIET
>Realises we also enslaved black people
>WE-WE-
>Brain reaches maximum intelectuel capacity
>shoots you.