How do we redpill the aliens before cucks make their first encounter?

We need to teach the alien's the ways of kek and red pill them the truth of everything before SJW retards fuck up their societies with their beliefs!

I don't think tardigards can be redpilled.

The fuck is a tardigard?

Are you retarded? Those lifeforms probably dont even have the cognition of a fucking fish.

I dunno. Dolphins are pretty smart

It is not responsible for us to leave Earth yet in our present state

A tardigrade, as spelled by someone who doesn't give a shit about making typos because he really doesn't care that much. I suspect that they will be the first 'alien' life we will find in our solar system.

Bad ass micro animals (as in literally, its an animal with a completely unique genus) that can practically survive anywhere.

Other intelligent life in the universe has probably been observing us for many years. They almost certainly know everything about the corruption that's embedded into our politics.

Fuck off space niggers, were full.

You can go hang out on the moon if you want.

Send a vinyl style morris code message on a satellite beacon into deep space. Lots of them. Tells them planet crack this joke of an egg to bitz and warn of its dark deceiving cuck nature. Tell them what they have done and that they are super contagious and almost impossible to contain and that there is no knowledge but and misery you can get out this place called earth.

you can't red pill the aliens, they'll greenpill you first
ayylmao

If we ever make it off planet earth, it'll be after dispatching the parasites that consume resources that could be devoted to colonization of other planets.

The cucks will sleep with the susterhood and the shitskins in mass graves, finally enjoying the equality they go on about. Only in death are all humans equal.

I doubt it'll be an issue.

OK OK OK
I have been waiting for a thread like this all day.
>yes there al aliens
>yes theyve made contact with government officials
>no they will not show their presence till the world is ready
Inb4- well i think we are ready now
look at the middle east and ask yourself if we are ready.
But now onto OPs topic
If there was aliens they would not care what the left or right think. they would not care for religion or our science. they would have already gone though all the political Bs that we are experiencing now. our squabbles would seem childish and unfounded to them.
>would cuck both the left and the right

if they're worth meeting they will be teachin gus shit. If theyre stupid well probably kill and eat them like every other life form we've found in the universe.

OOOOOHHHHH SHIT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT US A WATER BEAR

>Believing in aliens

Sorry to break it down for ya buddy but we live under a dome on a flat Earth. Every single thing NASA has shown to you is fabricated.

please and i say this with all the love in my heart
>kys

dude these are literally aliens

I smell the odious reek of a progressive.

maybe im just woke senpai.

lol this website turn F.am to Senpai

>>yes theyve made contact with government officials
Ayy Lmao

>please pay $15 to receive our bullshit

Praise be

Why does everyone think all aliens are smarter than humans? What is they're behind us technologically?

Sure, A51 may have some ayys that came with superior technology, but what about the others? What if they're using earth equivalents of sticks and stones to survive on their planets?

Fuck u jiggaboo nufag

if the aliens found us first they are most likely already redpilled as they are making actual progress in their societies.

We admit they probably exist, but no one talks about them because they're irrelevant.

Why would the aliens give a shit about anything a bunch of primitive morons that aren't even capable of interstellar travel have to say?

we send our own probe