youtube.com/watch?v=zLmoYfLaMgM
youtube.com/watch?v=HnqFiq3cX2g
youtube.com/watch?v=bkCgtRnuMI8
youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo
timeanddate.com/worldclock/north-korea/pyongyang
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like one hour.

Press is being gathered at a secret location as we speak.

What is NK's plan here?

What are they planning on revealing to the press?

what did I miss?

This is Doom Paul thread now

Pray to KEK, frogtards

End is nigh

Give in to the end mortals, death walks amongst us!

>Pray

We brought it to ourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Another new street :^)

>Sup Forums was right again

These who soweth the wind, reapeth the storm

allah akbar

That's for the military parade. Previous nuke tests all occurred between 9-10AM Pyongyang time, which is about 6 hours from now.

Apparently a parade or something.
It's Kim's father's birthday today apparently.

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

I should be crying after those who could have lived, but my tears are long gone

>2nd
This is still the first, part 2

>quote
that album is 10/10 for post-happening feels

These digits say we nuke South Korea

if repeting digits nk gets nuked

trips says we all die in nuclear holocaust

Gonna be jamming to this while the world gets fucked.

Burger beat me to it. There's talk that Trump doesn't even need any congressional authority for anything, because they're technically still at war.

Nuclear war
pls

Will there be a livestream?

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE, JUST TO FUCKING SUFFER WHERE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AS ALWAYS? ;_;

I hope the first nuclear bomb gets dropped on my city desu

nothing will come of this at all.....if dub

lol we technically never got out of war with them

How long does it takes to dig a nuclear shelter? Asking for a friend.

this

Davey Crockett

If you use the term "DIGITS", I'm going to have a problem with you because it's oppressive term. It was invented recently by narcissistic group of boys on the internet, and for unenlightened men it's become synonymous with feminism and civil-rights in a negative context. If you don't want to be against feminism and civil-rights, don't use the term. I've been arguing about social justice for decades. To have my argumentation associated with that term shows nothing but support for sexism and racism. It's a white male supremacist term. Leftists who have picked-up that term function for white male supremacy. That's how I know a colonized leftist. The white male supremacist leftist talks often about how 'identity politics' interferes with class consciousness. They make excuses for not wanting to hear about the primacy of identity in society. If one has a supremacist identity, they don't want to hear or know about the concept of identity. White male supremacy drifts through right and left activism. The right-wing hipsters invent a term that leftist men can use in solidarity with white male supremacy. So don't do that. So what is patriarchy? It's an ideological component of the overall ideology for social order, and has a history. Patriarchy was unknown for most of human existence. It emerged in ruling-class ideologies for social order along with slavery and militarism, only in the most recent 5% of human history. Patriarchy has an age. It's about 10,000 to 7000 years old. There is no anthropological evidence of male dominance before that time. I use the term Kyriarchy as a term for the system of social order that includes slavery, patriarchy and militarism. From a historic sense, we know when and how that ideology manifested in societies independently. Ruling-class systems develop in the same way, and patriarchy is always present in the social order.

Whe else mu

We get to modern times and see slavery was only abolished in the last century, and patriarchy and militarism still exist. Patriarchy doesn't look the same in every culture. The form that exists in the US for example look different than Saudi Arabia and China etc. Slavery has been abolished but not eradicated. We are living with the same rules for social order: Kyriarchy. It's just dented a bit after many thousands of years of activism and cultural evolution. Patriarchy is the component of the kyriarchy that determines identities, worldviews and social roles based on gender. As with slavery it creates a hierarchy of human worth. In patriarchy men think the law for men is above the law for women. There are many ways to internalize that idea. They tell you men are stronger and that's better. They tell you the world is a jungle and that we are wolves and so must be strong. They tell you a power hierarchy is just the 'natural way'. That's the 'begging the question' fallacy. It's teaching you to believe. It has the conclusion in the premise. The reality is that gender is overwhelmingly what we make it to be. There's virtually nothing in biology that determines rules for social interaction. Biology determines the rules for sexual reproduction, and only slightly our appearance, and even less slightly our personalities. Patriarchy creates a socially-constructed division, and adds meaning to the division that cause them to diverge further. It creates meaning out of thin air to divide people. It manifests in the English language in the concepts of femininity and masculinity. It's a metaphorical division that we assign to people. Gender is a socially-constructed stigma. We have the choice of what we want our society to be, and so we just need to choose the character we use for social interaction. Gender is mostly a fairy tale. The reality is how compassionately we treat each other, and how we derive beauty in diversity.

wtf is happening?
SOURCE? WEBSITE?
GIB ME SOMETING PLS

Same time as grave

no. every other nuclear test has been at approximately 8:30-9:00 KTZ. so approximately 4 hours from now

brace for impact

You're all wrong

Great post/bait, wrong forum.

WILL THERE BE A LIVESTREAM??????????

can you feel it in the air?

I'm actually secretly hoping for a red dawn scenario.
>China decides to Back U.S. due to interests.
>Russia decides "To hell with it" launches nuke attack against key targets.
>U.S. Responds to Korean Test.
>Korea declared war on the U.S. in July of 2016 so technically they're the aggressor.
>Russia decimates west coast. Nothing of value lost. Pushes into Colorado and holds there are Marines proceed to lay down the smack along with U.S. forces stationed in the Rockies.
>DC is nuked to Oblivion. Nothing of value lost.
>New York gets carpet bombed since Russia dedicated assets to destroying Nuclear and Military infrastructure, not population centers.
>They push in to Appalachia, but are halted by pissed off rednecks and forces from North Carolina Kentucky, Tennessee Georgia and South Carolina.
>Cuba decides "Fuck it" gets in on the action. Taking Florida, but having a hell of a time due to the population there getting pissed off that their Resorts are being crashed.
>Economy plummets, resulting in a depression that's so boss infrastructure falls apart.
Ground war ramps up into king WW3 with the greatest pacific, atlantic, and Arctic battles known to man.
>Commies BTFO forever. Liberals on the coast wiped out. Heartland remains, but is damaged.

This is what I secretly want sometimes.

That's what I like in my armageddons.

Punctuality.

I'm praying that SOMETHING FUCKING ACTUALLY HAPPENS. PLEASE GOD JUST LET SOMETHING AT ALL HAPPEN.
ANYTHING
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

.....I just heard a distant explosion.
And I live in ohio.
>Please Be columbus Please Be columbus, Please Be Columbus!

Re-occurring?

For the night is dark
> and full of terrors

You mean to finish the current Korean War?

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of peoples, you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked,YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?
Go fall in a ditch.

>>Russia decides "To hell with it" launches nuke attack against key targets.

>implying we would win.

NUKES IN FIVE MINUTES
IM ALREADY DEAD

> Cubans invade Florida
> residents high on bath salts
> gorge on face skin
> Florida taken back

the digits don't lie

Our deaths will be magnificent!

More proof from the horse's mouths that this is all going according to (((your))) plan.

>>Cuba decides "Fuck it" gets in on the action. Taking Florida, but having a hell of a time due to the population there getting pissed off that their Resorts are being crashed.

Would that be a civil war?

First make me a sandwich and suck the cum out of my ballsack

did you think this was all ironic?

I'm feeling pretty comfy right now.

You must be new here.
Top kek. Yes it would be!
Best timeline
Because. Russia 'mires a good war and doesn't wanna be left out.
Also France Germany and most of Europe like... dies or something for a while as the Fugees' get their rapes on. Then the 5th Great Crusade begins and the Slime menace gets repelled.

A little yes, a little no, but mostly yes with a lot of denial involved.

See above.

This is the end of the epoch. Reboot happening.

We almost made it this time, too. Anyways, see you all in 10,000 years.

>Fugees' get their rapes on

Eurocucks nervously looking around..

Why do you say that?

PRAY FOR CHINK WAR

Off the helicopter you go Commie!

Why is Ron Paul the face of the happening meme?

>he doesn't know
lol

Top kek user

>hurr durr he doesn't know what a newfag lol muh superiority

Yeah thanks.

hello summer

Literally, what was that supposed to mean and how does it make sense based on my original post?

Also, cool nazi meme, bro. I bet your Facebook group's gonna love it.

about time

Don't worry user
It won't matter anymore soon enough as it stands now

Sources for all comments like this you fucking niggers

Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of SAC in after them, otherwise we will be totally destroyed by red retaliation. My boys will give you the best kind of start, fourteen hundred megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now. So let's get going. There's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you all.

Do they broadcast the parade live?

The future is so bright.
Brighter than a thousand suns.

Theese are the kind of things that mark you as a newfag, just lurk moar

Post comfy Gondolas, we're about to go Nuclear!

youtube.com/watch?v=zLmoYfLaMgM
youtube.com/watch?v=HnqFiq3cX2g
youtube.com/watch?v=bkCgtRnuMI8

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo

they will in approx 4hrs. nukes will follow right after the parade

timeanddate.com/worldclock/north-korea/pyongyang

Trump doing the jews dirty work again

It will start within 12 hours. Kimmy gonna fuck up

>less than 3 hours
>more like one hour

I mean, technically he's still right.

>tfw country not going to war