Alright Anons I reckon that despite all these shill and cuck threads we can all agree that coming together and laughing...

Alright Anons I reckon that despite all these shill and cuck threads we can all agree that coming together and laughing at weak antifats is a good way to enjoy ourselfs

twitter.com/Aspen_ANTIFA/status/848595205536272388

twitter.com/search?q=#Swoleleft&src=typd&lang=en-gb

I hope those leaves are wet

Daily reminder this is who our enemy is

Daily reminder to stop wasting time and do SS+GOMAD

read the file name

>tfw no autistic mates to do shitty squats in a field with

cant tell the diffrence anymore

dont worry we have people on the inside already

this is the enemy never forget

wtf are these

the enemy mate

Is being antifa trendy or "cool" like transgenderism?

This is what we're up against, lads.

>literallyshaking.gif

>tfw my ORM is only 330.
>tfw not even lmao4pl8
>tfw stalling

I give them props.

They're miles better than this stupid board when it comes to organization and action and they're working out and improving themselves, unlike the majority of you.

You should be the ones organizing shit and improve yourselfes.

This is why theyll win, mark my words.

great banter
(you)

Intimidating af, look at the fangs on that 1 guy

>Swole

why do they all stand in a circle while they poop?

Not banter at all greatest ally.

Pol as great power, if each of you improved yourselves phisically and mentally you would achieve great things, at least organize yourselves to accomplish raids.

Weeks ago I proposed we pressured sargon and others like phillip defranco to advertise tim pool, I even made a discord to organize it, 0 responses.

Its obvious your addicted to quick accomploshments without much resistance, if its a click here like a twitter poll sure you do it, but if its more than 2 steps you disengage, even if it could achieve great results, makes me sad honestly, no fighting blood.

Atleast these antifa autists organize and work amongs themselves to improve they even have compounds, you wait for a lone guy with a stick to beat a guy on a university.

Fuck my android keyboard jesus.

Everyone looks so..... dumpy.

Bumping this quote in hope some user gets some sense and starts sorting himself out.

Got to be a little girl. No fucking a grown man has a 135 lb max deadlift.

>>Euro Non-Binary-Gendered-Comrades
that's a lot of words to say "faggots"

The redpilled guy is a jew

your digits are funny towards the situation since it looks like its binary