Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

>americans can't afford clean water and meals
wut

Gotta fund our (((military))) goy. Isr-I mean America has to defend itself.

I'd rather waste billions on bombs and guns than welfare for niggers/spics/white trash

There's no profit to be had in social programs.
Food stamps are at record highs.
Water isn't a federal issue.
Healthcare reform is a massive clusterfuck.

If you don't have food or clean water in America you're a drug addict or worse.

Bomb was made many years ago. Missiles were also made years ago. We're just using what we got. Each time we fire a round, doesnt equate to money being spent.

why is the woman thinking about the area of a fucking cone while she talks about budget politics?

>be American
>have job
>have clean water, meals AND healthcare.

Weird

Sup Forums will defend this because Sup Forums will eat every shit Trump takes

Umm, hello, Flint???

Also according to this commercial I saw on TV, 1 in 4 children in America doesn't know where their next meal will come from! We have a hunger epidemic in this country!

>The monetary values of these two things is even remotely comparable
>Military industrial complex has no beneficial economic fallout
>Clean water for your house costs about 30$ for a particulate filter for non-drinking, 200$ for a reverse osmosis system for drinking
>Meals cost about 3~4$ per person per day
>Individuals can't afford this

>No clean water cause muh Flint
>No free food despite muh programs
>No free healthcare cause muh Bernie

I still think the education system needs to be better but no amount of spending will do anything.

Yea if you don't work or are too lazy to get your family out of the ghetto bad things do happen.

Gas the geezers, entitlement war now!

You've already made this thread moshe, fuck off

I unironically believe this

Good thing you don't spend in either huh brazil-lite fag.

Shitposting aside, I love leftist memes like this. They all have that same "It makes a really good point if you just don't think about it" vibe to them

>moab developed in 2003 and sitting around since, already paid for, collecting dust
>America still can't afford clean water

wut

314 million was for the entire moab bomb program. its only like 15 million per bomb.

314 million was the price of all 20 missles that were made

Bombs were made years ago.

MOAB was purchased by Dubbya

>a MOAB costs $314M
We really need to fund education

>Clean water for your house costs about 30$ for a particulate filter for non-drinking, 200$ for a reverse osmosis system for drinking

What about bathing? And cooking, And washing clothes. Plus those store bought filters don't remove everything.

>Meals cost about 3~4$ per person per day

Sure if all you ever eat is rice and bulk bought chicken thighs.

>Individuals can't afford this
These aren't people's only expenses

>clean water
>meals
>healthcare

Thinking the government even owes you anything just because you were born, nigger

why do you have a baby you cant affoard?

why do you not live on rice and study until you can live nicely if you dont have a kid?

u lazy nigger

No,our tax money goes into (((macri's))) personal bank account offshore
We don't have the luxury to give money to nigglets/war hawks like you faggots do

But we already bought them. What the hell were we supposed to do with them when we already paid for them.

>MOAB costs 16 million
>kills 36
>US could but a bounty of $400,000 on every ISIS members head and still run this war more cost effectively

1/4 kids also coincidentally don't know who their father is

you can have the tastiest water and best free stuff in the world but if your military sucks someone is just going to take your shit anyway.

I live in a third world... even we have clean water since 1960.. When we were still in CCCP

Of course we can't afford single payer Healthcare or meals. Too many fatties. Make it for skinny people only and we'll talk.

I'm not a shitlib but
>already paid for
Lol bush put them on our fucking credit card

>one bomb

When will this meme die?

>$314 million on one bomb
Stopped reading there.

Why would I defend shitty, incorrect math?

Must be all this common core shit. They cannot into 314/20.

>Make it for skinny people only
Aka 1%

I can really get behind this.

Trump said he was not going to waste trillions in stupid wars, I supported that. Now the opposite has happened.

>unironically thinking pol is neocon

>meals for niggers
>healthcare for beaners.

Well as a fascist we kinda do. The American people deserve the best of all those things. Why we didn't use dumb bombs and super high flying bomber idk.

Really makes one think

lol ok mr CEO
why dont you try fixing your own country instead of advising USA which is better than you in every way

>Sure if all you ever eat is rice and bulk bought chicken thighs.

based on your fantasy of suffering I can tell that you have never eaten on a budget for any extended period of time

you are forgetting vegetables, eggs, pork, dairy, pasta, soup, various fishes, canned goods of all kinds, etc. I could go on and on and on. all of these things are cheap and can be made with a massive array of components / spices to give both fantastic variety and a healthy balanced diet

the only thing that costs a lot is your $8 frozen food box, $5 sugar cereal

fuck off man-child. get a job and move out of your parents place

The bomb costs $16 million, not $314 million.
Second, about 60% of the US budget goes to healthcare and welfare.

We have the cleanest water in the world here but some areas have shitty pipes and neglected infrastructure....They're the same people that didn't repair the levees or evacuate when a giant hurricane was coming straight for them. They're also the same people that get twice as much money per student than any other demographic yet have the highest dropout rate. See the pattern? They can't be helped.

Yeah we'd actually wipe out the debt if not for social security and medicare/medicaid

>Trump does X
>TRUMP SHOULDVE DONE Y REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hmmm really made me think

Same

Just means that most niglets don't know who their gramma is gonna steal from that night.

He said it cost $30 fagnugget.

I spend $8 a day with a decent variety of healthy food. Stop boycotting walmart.

If people cant afford that, even with the help of SNAP them they deserve to die.

Defend israelische with your life guoys

>More than half our spending goes to old people and dindus
I just figured out how we make America great again

The federal government should not pay to feed, clothe, and care for the masses. The federal government is only there to safeguard our rights and protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic. If a person is unable to fend for themselves, they should seek help from family or, barring that, the many charity organizations in this country. If they STILL can't get by, then they are undoubtedly worthless wastes of resources and this nation would be better off without them.

tl;dr - Get a fucking job!

Why the fuck should the government have control over: water; food; or healthcare

>Wow, Drumpfy, you're mean because I do not know what the legitimate role of government is, and I have little personal responsibility.

What a shit meme.

If anything I think my fellow Americans should be missing a few meals

LOL, IS THAT FORMULA SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT COMPLEX THOUGHT? IT'S LITERALLY 8TH GRADE PRE-ALGEBRA.

/thread

Imagine if all the money, technology, and effort the goyim put into fighting unnecessary wars like WW1+2, Iraq, 'Nam, Falklands, Afghanistan, went into something useful. We'd be living in scientific paradise. Fresh food, clean water, high-tech cities, space travel. Man, oh man, the goyim deserve it.

>implying killing ISIS was the main point here

GB2Reddit shill.

>spend money on weapons made decade ago
Dumbass

I'm doing my part

It's not that they need to be outright killed, just cut off the government help and let nature take its course. Those with family and a support network will be fine. Those without, well, apparently nobody will miss them when they're gone anyway so no big loss.

I dont know where my next meal is coming from. Help me out Sup Forums where should a white man dine tonight. I've ate at home for the last 3 weeks

I would blame your state for that, not the government.

Calculating the volume of a cone is not the right thing to do.

>military spends one hundred quadrillion a year thanks to congress budget
>no one bats an eye
>trump uses ordinance we spent a quadrillion on
>everyone shits their pants

Didn't make me think

these countries are so poor that even small amounts of money would be effective bounties, they should really do this

>If you don't have food or clean water in America you're a drug addict or worse.

The highest per capita income in the USA is in the state of Connecticut.

If you venture out of Yale and go to the beaches around New Haven, and go out into the water and start kicking the sand a bit, it is loaded with garbage, oil and industrial runoff etc.

Wealthy hipsters move into Williamsburg, Brooklyn, one subway stop from Manhattan. It is full of Superfund sites and toxic waste.

These are well-to-do Americans.

Meanwhile, working class and middle class people in Scandinavia have access to clean water, food, education etc.

Americans let their country go to shit and then say "this only affects poor blacks". It shows you how screwy American thinking is. You can see that mentality all over this board.

It's like that wasn't allocated to the defense budget already.

I read today that 1/4 of Americans don't have access to broadband. All the poverty, crime and shitty infrastructure. Sounds like a 3rd world country unless you're in the 1%

The government's priority isn't to make a profit

Except OP isn't suggesting we put that money into science and technology research, but rather just give it away to poor, lazy fucks that are either too stupid or too lazy to work even the most menial job.

Really grinds my gears that boomers get paid to exist, while young people get fucked over

Boomers lived through the most prosperous period of human history and still want gibs

This. The money spent on the missiles is long gone. People are so fucking dumb.

>$314 million on one bomb
That sounds a bit much.

>muh niggers

You do realise lots of white people benefit from that stuff too

> area
> clearly is a formula for volume

Brazul education.

how many hand grenades you´d get with 314 millions and why those wouldnt be more effective than a single bomb launch

you could be dropping the grenades from a plane for next 6 years daily and still have over half of that money

>I read
Some shitty article. Nigger, I've lived here since birth and life is fucking comfy even if you only make 70k/yr

It would be hard for them to prove the body was of an ISIS member. Odds are we'd just end up paying ISIS for bodies.

36 kills was mere a bonus. Main point was destroying their tunnel system.

And they're doing a great job so far.

People know this bomb is almost certainly over a decade old, right?

FUCK DONALD KEK

DIGITS CONFIRM

>no digits
Fuck off Ivan

Spotted the (((Kirchnerist))) (((peronist)))

Keep voting far left and banana republic tier politicians you dumb fuck nigger

Keyensian economics are laughing tier.

Your momma Cristina is a cronyist bitch

Imagine having a soft Hitler but more corrupt and SJW feminist LGBTBBQ leaning = congrats, you have Kirchner

Just seppuku yourself

The west/midwest and south is clean almost all year around, this includes beaches and lakes. I have not lived up north, but it sounds like shit.

>can't afford clean water, meals, or healthcare

She's lying, I can afford all of that lol

>lets through money at a problem to fix it
This is quintessentially American

realised after I posted - have a reward for turning them in, and if the US decides they're an ISIS then they get the reward

democrats are destructive, export them all

How did they even confirm 36 kills?

alive I mean

>implying women's studies majors have the money for that
They're not talking about the entire populace of USA, they're just talking about themselves as a group.

The fuck is Starbuck doing these days except looking like shit