Fuck, what is this guy's problem...

Fuck, what is this guy's problem? I just spent a few hours listening to a few episodes of his call in show and he is a serious cunt to all of his guests. The episode with the German kid was a fucking nightmare to listen to, but at least that guy had some sense of himself and what he wanted to say. Most of Molyneux's actual listeners who get onto the show seem to have issues with confidence, or at least they're not really prepared to be speaking in front of up to 200,000 listeners. A lot of them stutter, or have some other speech impediment, and how does he treat them? With bizarre, condescending, nasty rhetoric that humiliates the caller even (or especially) when they're not actually unsound in their reasoning.

These people are his fucking FANS, Jesus Christ. Take this video: youtube.com/watch?v=lB3D8dkVFAU&index=11&list=PLMNj_r5bccUzrNVRe1hFTXSBxOcMoWFn5 and go right to the end. This kid just wants a book recommendation and Molyneux takes the opportunity to humiliate him for absolutely no fucking reason, just to be a cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc&t=10s
defoo.org/ted-wray/
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
defoo.org/jacea-yecker/
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=defoo.org
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=freedomainradio.com
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ceNsIb9G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not

>what is this guy's problem?
narcissism and psychopathy

>right at the end

give us a timestamp on that buddy

I'm not trying to dispute any of his points through an argument. I'm just asking why he's such a cunt to people who seem to really like and admire him. I actually can't imagine treating people like that.

not an argument

Go to 31:27

You hardly need a timestamp to find Molyneux being a cunt to his callers; it happens more or less consistently throughout 100% of his videos that I've watched.

Because he has autism and is pissed nobody serious actually takes him seriously. I also think he was driven crazy by his balding and a shitty past relationship

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LECTURE ME, FRITZ.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN A PHILOSOPHER FOR 20 YEARS , BEEN A DRAMA TEACHER AND A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BESIDES BEING A SOCIOLOGY MAJOR, FRITZ? YOU ARE NOTHING, KID. HOW DARE YOU LECTURE ME ON HOW I SHOULD BEHAVE. I HAVE THE BEST ARGUMENTS!

MIKE

MIIIIKE

*Opens his cuckshed door cautiously* y-yes, mr. molyneux?

CUT HIM OFF MIKE

MIIIKE

CUT HIM OFF IMMEDIATELY, WE NEED TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CALLER

When you're 50 and ramble on and on about your "tech" career and panning for "gold" in the cold, you tend to lose yourself.

Basically, he asks for a book that details some peace treaty on the live call-in show, and Stefan tells him to google it and hangs up on him.

He's a cult leader. Jim Jones would be proud.

He also says:

"it took me about 10 minutes"

Just to be an ass. What's he even talking about? He googled the exact question the caller had and found a book on it in 10 minutes? And this happened coincidentally before the show? Why is he so fucked; it actually ruined my morning.

This

defoo.org/inner-circle/

Oh no someone made you feel bad so you can't analyze it critically. You're an idiot.

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/

Holy shit, did Molyneux write this himself? He's truly insane.

Can't analyze what critically? I'm just asking what this guy's personality problem is that causes him to be such an insufferable cunt. I don't think he's an idiot.

He's negging them. It's a common PUA tactic, but in Stefan's case he's grooming them to be in his cult.

Indeed. There is even a mini-documentary from 10 years ago where he told some kid to ditch his family and join him because the kid had a minor argument with his parents and he successfully convinced the kid that his parents are "severely mistreating him" or some stupid shit like that. Linked it below

youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc&t=10s

Some of his interviews are good, but 99% of his call in shows are not worth listening to.

Especially when someone calls in to blather about some relationship issue. Holy fuck is that dull.

I've moved on to the Petersonpill, tbqh.

What the fuck is this shit?

defoo.org/ted-wray/

Who writes this? Why would anyone write this and put it on the internet?

How redpill is Peterson, by the way? Does he talk about the race problem or has he named the jew?

I myself primarly listen to Red Ice podcasts, they are quite Sup Forums-tier and cover loads of topics. Also Tara McCarthy has good redpill content.

>How redpill is Peterson, by the way
not at all. he is generally useful but Peterson openly and consistently rails against race realism, the JQ and ethnonationalism. He knows that pol leans that way too, and wants to convert us all into classical fucking liberals and to enjoy being replaced. And before you call me a shill he straight up openly insisted that we ally with our replacements because they are naturally more conservative. It's in his interview with Reality Calls. I am not a fan of Peterson.

>How redpill is Peterson, by the way? Does he talk about the race problem or has he named the jew?

No and no. He's not redpill in the least, but he's still good to listen to I guess. I find that he mostly just says the exact same thing about archetypes every single video/lecture. He's obviously a great guy though.

>Does he talk about the race problem or has he named the jew?
No, there's more important things than whining about Jews, man.

Watch his 2017 lectures on youtube, especially Maps Of Meaning.

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

>PAWPULISM IS THE NEW CANTER CORCHER, STEPH-ANNE

"use your google fu it'll take ya 10 minutes"

OMG yeh OP this guy is a real piece of work..

>there's more important things than whining about Jews, man
while you're all off finding yourself in between fap sessions like a bunch of fucking hippies, we are being uprooted from our homelands and our cultures, histories and ways of life spit on. Unless this shit turns you into some sort of Ubermensch it's masturbatory barnes and noble tier self improvement section shit. Useful possibly for actual depressed NEETS, and in that case, it's a good thing.

The guy is a fucking loser, who cares?

Okay brainwashed cultist. How's the defoo going?

>As a result of rejecting philosophy, Colleen is now stuck in perpetual adolescence. She’s almost 30 and still childless and in college. As was predicted by DeFOO.org years ago, she has broken up with her fiance Courtney Hunter. Now she smugly brags about her new non-white boyfriend. Keith must be thrilled. Maybe Molyneux wasn’t the cause of the Cowgill’s problems after all.

>Colleen Cowgill was a member of the Inner Circle of Freedomain Radio. She struggles with narcissistic personality disorder as a result of abuse in childhood. Molyneux tried to help her, but in the end her vanity triumphed over philosophy. Colleen couldn’t accept that Molyneux had started a movement that was bigger than her, and felt heartbroken if he didn’t respond to her skype messages.

>In the wake of the DMCA Controversy, Colleen saw a perfect opportunity to exact her vengeance on Molyneux. She would use these events to start her BiggerThanBothofMe Youtube Channel and publicize her experiences in Freedomain Radio. Colleen’s father, Keith Cowgill, is the creator of FDRLiberated. She was not public about this conflict of interest from the beginning. Keith pressured her to publicly betray Stefan Molyneux to ensure that she would never DeFOO again.

Yep... this is all perfectly sane.

After watching every Molymeme video for about two years, I completely dropped him after his conversation with the German Kid.

It hasn't been that bad DESU.

He's not redpill except he's turned a whole generation onto the scheme of Marxism and the need for self reliance and personal responsibility. He doesn't name the jew because he's not a poltard, but he sure as hell does expose their schemes. It's a straight line from investigating Marxism to knowing what kind of rats filled their ranks.

>actually ruined my morning.
I'd tell you to off yourself, but then i see ur flag and chuckle

MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW RIGHT NOW!

Here's some insane shit about Mike's wife...

defoo.org/jacea-yecker/

wtf am I reading, this entire site is creepy as fuck, how is this guy even a thing with this shit on the internet?

he's a cult leader

REEEEE MIKE GET HIM OFFFFFF

lol this is it, folks

>None of the tattoos, piercings, or friendships in the BDSM community were enough to make her happy. Jacea began rapidly gaining weight, further destroying her body. Deep down she knew she needed help. She needed to get to the core of her low self esteem. This is where Stefan Molyneux and the Freedomain Radio community were ready to help.
With Molyneux’s help, Jacea was able to realize that the family of origin is the core cause of her adult dysfunctions and unhappiness. With a therapists help, Jacea was able to DeFOO, and break free of her accidental biological cage.

>After Stefan’s birth his mother Hortence became seriously depressed. He was taken care of by a very nurturing nanny and believes that this was crucial in the development of his mirror neurons. Stefan holds that this is the reason for which he is more empathetic than his brother, Hugh, who was not cared for by a nanny.
>Hortence divorced Tom Molyneux shortly after Stefan’s birth. Tom couldn’t deal with the family stress and departed for Africa where he worked as an archaeologist of sorts. Hugh and Stefan were left to deal with their mother. Hortence spent her days sleeping with various men, one of which molested Stefan. When Stefan tried to run away, his mother beat him. Hortence viewed her children as objects; existing purely for her enjoyment. She loved the attention that her two blonde-blue eyed boys brought to her. This was significant in the development of her children’s narcissism.
>Stefan longed to see his Father. When he was 16 he traveled to Africa to spend the summer with him. He had sucked his thumb to fall asleep his entire life until spending his first night in Tom’s home. During his visit, Stefan accompanied his father on an expedition through the desert. He had a hard time keeping pace and recalls Tom being unsympathetic, sharply commanding him to hurry up. As Stefan grew older, people were shocked when he referred to Tom as his “Father in Law.”

>Where Stefan found that simply obeying his mother was the best strategy for surviving his childhood, his brother differed. Hugh would resist Hortence’s commands.
>As Stefan recalls, this only made things worse. Hugh got a great deal of satisfaction by tormenting his younger brother.
>Stefan has bad memories of the mind-games that siblings typically play on each other in dysfunctional families. The best memories they have as children are when Hortence was away on long vacations.
>Hortence lived off disability payments. Stefan describes her as a hypochondriac, going from doctor to doctor seeking validation for undetectable illnesses. She even underwent electro shock therapy.
>Hortence hated her self described “jew-nose” and had a nose-job done. None of her treatments and surgeries changed her underlying depression.
>She frequently walked around the house naked in clear view of her sons, desperate for validation. Now in her old age, unable to attract men, she lives a lonely existence.
>Hugh and Stefan co-founded Caribou Systems a software engineering company and enjoyed financial success.
>Hugh had married an Indian woman named Susan Malik and had two daughters, Jessa and Sonya Molyneux. Stefan was also dating an Indian woman in a relationship that lasted seven years.
>As their careers progressed, Stefan was having serious concerns about the way his brother was conducting business.
>Hugh Molyneux and another executive at Caribou allegedly conducted a shady business practice called “stuffing the pipe” to inflate stock price before the sale of the company. Stefan holds that Hugh destroyed the business the two had worked so hard to achieve.
>Hugh continues to work in the software industry at Refined Data Solutions while Stefan decided he needed a hiatus and hasn’t returned since.

his best show what the one with vox day about how commies took over books and movie
100% true
happened in 80s
everything since unreadable and watchable even NBA
they literally try n crowd out non commy stuff
why no space trader movies?
or space pirates?
or anything like that?
all whiny social justice or nigs with with women horse shit
fuck marriage
fuk women and blast things ! own planets!

own your own private heaven!

>Hey Stefa.,,,
>HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON! Are trying to tell me that you know better than I? Ive been a philosopher for 6 billion years. Is that what you're trying tot ell me? That you're better than me?? Answer me!
>n-no I was just sayin hi Ste..
>HOLD ON HOLD ON You little shit. I graduated at the top of my class in philoshophy school. You're NOTHING compared to me NOTHING!
>No I w-was just
>HOLD ON NOW LET ME FINISH
>b-but
>DONT INTERRUPT ME LET ME FINISH HOLD ON HOLD ON HO9LD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLDNONO HOLD ON NOW STILL TALKING HOLD ON STILL TALKING HERE STILL TALKING HOLDONONONON

t. Stefan Cuckoneux

So... Is this supposed to be pro or anti Molyneux?

I can't even tell.

Some of them portray him as some sort of weird hero and saviour, then others as a monster.

kek, good one britbro

I think it's his website... and he's referring to himself in third person... but I really have no fucking clue; I also can't tell if it's anti Molyneux or his own weird shit.

Occasionally his call ins are interesting but theyre usually like you described. Stick to his normal stuff

this.
This is a show about truth.
Being a big meanie and hurting people's feelings doesn't change that.
If you think he's wrong he will gladly have you on the show to humiliate you and show how retarded you are... because you are...

No, his website is fritomainradio.com

He is pretty fucking arrogant, I'll give you that. I don't like him personally but he is right on a lot of issues.

Hopefully someone more likeable will rise up and replace him.

Molymeme is fucking terrible in discussing with other people than his friends. He is more interested in ownage that honest discussion.

Okay but where did all the bio information about him come from? Is it made up or what?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you people who keep telling me that "he's right" or "I'm not making an argument". Guys, there are thousands of intelligent, articulate, logical people, many of whom are teachers or active on youtube, and I've never heard anyone speak to people, especially people who are committed fans of said person, like Molyneux does.

It is a character assassination you idiots. Do you not understand this? Stefan is an enemy of the left. What does the left do to its enemies? Why are you all so gullible and stupid?

No, I don't think so. He's genuinely a weird fucking asshole in his interactions with people, and clearly has some insanely delusional ideas about himself. I don't see any of this type of 'character assassination' directed at anyone else. Molyneux has fucking videos about making sure you don't allow anyone to remain in your life if they won't agree that all taxation is morally wrong and somehow the equivalent of slavery.

>"Lol don't go to college guys!"

>Says the man who went to college twice

>Okay but where did all the bio information about him come from? Is it made up or what?
Probably a combination of bits and pieces he's said in the call in show along with autistic fan fiction to fill in the gaps.

Look at how it's written. There's no way this person is no mentally deranged.

Say what you will about Molymeme, but he's a hell of a lot more articulate than this, there's no way he wrote that.

Okay, but all that info on the inner circles members is still real, and obviously compiled by someone who's really involved in the whole culty schtick Stefan has going on.

My sides have been cut off

>No, I don't think so
So what do you think? That Stefan is the owner of the website? Are you an idiot? Compare the two you fucking retard.

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=defoo.org
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=freedomainradio.com

Notice how one hides their identity and the other doesn't? Why the fuck would Stefan do that you moron?

>I don't see any of this type of 'character assassination' directed at anyone else.
It occurs to everyone on the right side. Spencer, Taylor, etc.

>The value of going to college 30 years ago is the same value of going to college now

I've got no idea, I just don't think it has anything to do with Molyneux himself.

Maybe some bitter ex-member of the Inner Circle or something.

I'm not denying that the whole Defoo shit is weird and sorta cultish, but you shouldn't just buy everything on that site as fact. Who the fuck knows.

A real philosopher.

T. Humiliated by based Molymeme
You mad cuckboi

>most of Sup Forums knows that to fix this shit they have to redpill friends and start a family
>listening to peterson helps you sort yourself out, which in turn gives you the confidence to do these things

why are you bitching about it being masturbation? every time anyone talks about improving themselves here theres always some guy comparing it to masturbation.

why?

>so what do you think

That Stefan clearly has personality problems, and that he's unhinged and it's very obvious through how he interacts with people. The toadyish fawning of people like Mike and the bizarre way he treats his fans.

>Why the fuck would Stefan do that you moron?

I believe he didn't write it; I don't believe that it's not still weird as fuck and based on the reality of his bizarre personal life.

>It occurs to everyone on the right side. Spencer, Taylor, etc.

Not in the same way though. Spencer and Taylor get attacked for their viewpoints and called racists and nazis. That's not what's going on with Molyneux. Go watch some interviews with Spencer and Taylor, btw, they come off as likable, normal guys, not deranged, narcissistic, psychopaths.

Peterson is a massive redpill on how to better yourself as an individual. What he has to teach is extremely important. I have my doubts that most niggers would be able to follow his wisdom though. That in itself is a valuable filter.

>Salt

>Her shack, her entire life is salt
>Her man, peppered by surf
>Rolls in and out; to keep herself
>She misses him as he bends his beard to her breast
>And strokes his hair as he talks of the sea.

>Fish he leaves in mountains twice a year
>In a cupboard she opens by candlelight
>In odd nights asleep and wild-eyed
>They flop and twitch at the beat of her light
>Each thump a day, a tick, a year
>Knife-tailing through her hide of hope.

>At night, when up to her knees in salt
>She thinks of a thought she might send to his ship
>That in her swam seas he could fish forever
>And, leaning over his boat
>He would see through the green bottle-neck
>Her eyes alive, waiting, arms crossed
>Over the stillness of mermaid depths
>Such a vivid calling!
>He would cry spit at the sun and dive down abubbled and bulging
>His hair like a fan, gasping for a touch
>A kiss to rob him of his passion for air
>The bursting lungs, the bounding feet, forever the ocean their love…

>This dream she dreams while salting at night
>No tears in the halo of a single candle
>Crooked planks like sailors sleeping in the wind.

>Far in the darkness her man shouts at spray
>Hauling his nets
>He thinks of her twice before sunrise.
>Stefan Molyneux

>Philosopher, Freedomain Radio
There is no way that he made this site. It must be made by someone that hate him.

Don't like the song, attack the manners of the pianist.
>never fails

>14 posts by this is

Earning your sbillbux , faggoti watched the video

Not anywhere did Molymeme say anything remotely offensive was being a cunt
>Bluepilled normie faggot doesn't know shit
>Gets rekt by moly dropping redpilled onUs atom bombs drop
>D-did you read it a book?
>Molymeme just tells him to use fucking Google

Reasonable answer

Stop shilling , spastic
We're tired of these hit jobs on every major redpilled internet personality
Sage and gtfo

I have nothing at all against his content though; I watch a lot of his videos and I like his interviews. It's just not normal to interact with people this way, and he's being a huge prick. I haven't criticized his content a single time ITT you fucking spergs.

There's a difference between the way the left character assassinates the right and the way Molyneux does it to his fans. The left does it to people they disagree with to preserve their ideology, Molyneux is needlessly a fucking asshole to people who support his cult of pseudo-philosophy and pay his bills. It's not 88D chess to belittle a random timid German kid for your own sadistic personality quirks.

The site is not by Molyneux himself. It is obviously a hitpiece designed against him. Quit spreading fake news, just because you have autism and can see it. Molymeme has his flaws, but that doesn't give you the right to spread lies about him.

Yeah, I'm feeling like OP is shilling pretty hard.

He was replying very strangely to some people, trying to make Stefan look bad.

Fuck off dude, I've posted on Sup Forums for years. Believe it or not but someone can have a valid criticism of a youtuber without being a fucking shill.

His caller was clearly a pretty young kid, who didn't know much, and who was, as you say, totally bluepilled and wrong in his information. Most normal fucking people would understand that and be a little considerate, not take the opportunity to make him look as stupid as possible in front of his entire viewerbase. The dude's obviously a huge fan of Molyneux and getting to call in was probably a big deal for him. You seriously don't think an interaction like this is fucking weird?

>caller - Wow... it's just interesting to me that they would resort to nukes for no real reason that's so strange

>molyneux - how do you mean...

>caller- well... it's just an interesting thing...

>molyneux - I... don't understand... what? What do you mean?

I don't think he's a "psychopath" or "narcissist" He's just an arrogant asshole. Entertaining, has some decent information, other than that isn't worth much.

Fuck off with this shit. After that Styx video about how everyone on Sup Forums who's critical of a youtuber is a shill these accusations are constantly levelled at every youtube thread. Discussing relevant youtube figures has been a part of the board for a very long time and it's obvious that nobody is going to like everyone. For the record I like Varg, Styx, theGoldenOne, Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor, and I hate PJW and Rebel Media; I only have a problem with how Molyneux interacts with his callers and his obvious personality problems.

His content is fine, okay? I have watched probably a hundred hours of his shit.

It's not about your opinion, but about the way that you are posting.

It just doesn't feel natural.

I honestly think he's a pretty naive person. Maybe I'm wrong and he's a great actor, but I suspect he's actually totally anti-racial realism and would utterly balk at the notion of any sort of acknowledgement of the JQ. It's okay, he does really good work in his field, and he's reaching a lot of people. You need semi-normies to reach people, as you touched on.

REMINDER THAT MOLYMEME LITERALLY SAID "SQUATEMALANS," A RACIST TRS TERM.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ceNsIb9G8
1:00:17
How redpilled is he?

I don't think that at all. Yes, he should tread his non celebrity callers better. But if Molymeme was not useful to the right, wasn't dangerous to the MSM and very effective in bending the overtone window, there wouldn't be constant attacks on him. He also creates a lot of quality videos, just not necessarily his call ins.

Go to bed Styx... or whatever time it is in your home state of Vermont. Not everyone who criticizes your youtube friends is a shill. Stop making videos about that; it's hurting this board.

I had to stop watching this one. The guy who calls in is clearly a total fucking retard, and an affirmative action hire himself. Molyneux also treats him way better than most callers because he's black.

Much more than anyone gives him credit for. I loved that PAUSE after Bill Mitchell asked him, if it was a mistake of the USA to intervene in Europe against Hitler.

Unlike Peterson Molymeme took one hell of a red pill. And you have to consider that this is a guy who has pretty much anyone on his show who was relevant in the new right like Coulter, persuation man, the guy who had written the bell curve and also Jared Taylor.

Molymeme is as much as you can ask from anyone exposed to the public and he has certainly done more than 99% of the anonymous fags on Sup Forums who attack him.

>if you have 1 post your a shill!
>if you have 14 posts your a shill!
>Sup Forums logic

Ya, all my other shills failed cause I just abandoned the thread. I thought to learn from my mistakes, but the sleuths at pol are just too smart for that.

Yeah...very strange...

Maybe your English is just bad monkey.

Sure...

yes... very strange...

I just skip the call-in shows and listen to him discuss the news for three hours with a dimwitted sycophant instead.

When I look at him I tend to immediately think he's a angry sexually frustrated balding man, and that probably shapes his views of the world.