US AIR FORCE PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR WAR

These bombers are patrolling the US/CAN airspace. They have nuclear bombs on board. The reason they are flying if because if the US were to be attack, these bombers could simply fly directly to their target. This cuts down time (take off) and makes sure we have bombers ready to strike even if the air bases are hit.

You could have prevented this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_d7wa0cxDU
planetary.org/blogs/guest-blogs/jason-davis/3450.html
www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/StarFAQ3.htm#q62
defconwarningsystem.com/
youtu.be/caAZ5Vm9ZtM
twitter.com/inside_nk/status/852942945510674432
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/852899800735416322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a great source. thank you op

trick question
can ICBMs launched only to the east, like satellites, spaceships etc, or can they actually be launched towards the west, against the earth's spin direction?

Really grinds my gears.

OH SHIT TURN ON BLACKED.COM RIGHT NOW !!!!

IS THE IVANKA VIDEO UP?!

My picture says otherwise.

wat

>leaf
>reddit meme

pls go

Chemtrail faggot btfo

I can't see anything on the picture

What makes you think things can only be launched in one direction?

Can you walk west against the earth's spin direction?

OH GOD THE RANGE ON THAT THING IS HUGE! ITS GONNA EXPLODE!

The fucking leaf leafing.

because all other space vehicles are exclusively launched to inclinations between 90 and 180 degrees relative to the equator, but NEVER to the west.
Does that also apply to ICBMs?
I assume it does. That means that launching them at NK would be a bit of a problem eh?

It takes massive amounts of energy to launch something into orbit against the direction of spin

Both can be launched in any direction.
Satellites are generally launched eastwards because earth's spin gives them free initial orbital speed, so they can reach orbit using slightly less fuel.

North Korea has litterally one nuke, and a very very poor success rate with their nuclear and ballistics test. If North Korea is lucky, their missile will end up in the Pacific and kill some fish. My money is on North Korea accidentally nuking it's own Capitol, thus committing the most spectacular epic failure of all time.

>stealth bomber
>being seen

Ahh yes

>what a great source. thank you op

He's a journo in DC dumbo.

I saw two f16s flying somewhere one time when I was in a state.

WWIII

Is a journalist nowadays a great source?

These people need to stop posting this to social media. It just warns people that they're coming.

Luckily they're probably just going to go to Guam and wait.

Can planes fly west against the earths spin???

Exactly, you dumbass euros make fun of American education and then you go on to say the dumbest shit

Not so much, no. We get our news from each other and from traitors because the people who used to get us the news are now traitors.

Orbital inclination is the angle of the satellite's orbital plane with respect to the Earth's equatorial plane. Measure starting from due East on the equator, and trace an angle to the orbital plane on the side of the equator in which the satellite is travelling after it crosses. Inclinations always measure between 0 and 180 degrees. An orbit with an inclination between 0 and 90 degrees is considered prograde or direct (many astronomers prefer the latter term when it comes to natural satellites) and travels with the direction of the Earth's rotation. An orbit with an inclination between 90 and 180 is retrograde and travels against the Earth's rotation. A satellite with a 90 degree inclination is said to have a polarorbit, and does not have an east-west directional component.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_d7wa0cxDU

checked and keked

planetary.org/blogs/guest-blogs/jason-davis/3450.html

dumb shit?
No, you're just too retarded to understand the question.

Guy in front of me with a Iraq war veteran bumper sticker just ran a red light
FUAAAARRRKKKKKKKKKKK

>exclusively launched to inclinations between 90 and 180 degrees relative to the equator, but NEVER to the west.

That's not true. It's preferred to launch east because it's more efficient, but it's not a requirement.

> Being this retarded

>Kim nukes Pyongyang for us
>wipes out his entire upper command structure
>literally just midlevel officers and grunts left
>seeing Pyongyang vanish in nuclear fire saps any resolve they had to fight
>they begin crossing the DMZ carrying white flags by the thousands
>mfw nobody ever has the heart to tell them Dear Leader An Hero'd on accident like a nigger on instagram

to get something into stationary orbit yes, but ICBMs come back down and NK rotates toward the missile as earth rotates separately from the missile

LOOSE LIPS SINK CHINKS

i think they are in sub-orbital ballistic trajectories, so it does not matter.

Juke Canada

thats the same shill/shitposter twitter that made up the bullshit about Chinese troop movements with an unrelated old video

I think the orbital decay would be much much greater if launched retrograde since the ionosphere would brake the object.
however for ICBMs that only have a short orbital phase, that would be almost totally irrelevant I guess

Israel launches all rockets west because of iranian airspace

Im an aerospace major while this is partially true. The ICBMs could easily be launched north at NK as counterintuitive as it sounds the shortest distance between the silos and NK is over the arctic.

kek

>they have nuclear bombs on board

OP is a larping faaaaaaaaaaaaag

(((They))) can afford it.
Launching westwards isn't impossible, just more expensive.

DIGITS FOR KIM NUKING HIS OWN SHIT
KEK WILLS IT

thanks!

There was that one time when a plane was accidentally loaded with nukes

I don't care anymore. America deserves it, real or fake. Whored-out by zionists, while pointing the finger at everyone else. It's the worst type of sniveling cowardice.

fpbp

whomp whomp whomp.

no kim but maybe us.

bruh

What targets are they exactly preparing to engage?

The best routes are over the Arctic into Russia.

and A-10s and Apaches fly over my house all the time, whats your point?

????

Why are Satellites Launched Eastward?
What is a "Sun Synchronous" orbit?
1. I believe earth-orbit satellites are launched in either polar or basically west-to-east orbits. Why do we not launch in a westerly direction?

2. What is meant by "sun-synchronous" orbits?
Concerning your first question, the velocity needed for a stable orbit around the center of the Earth above the atmosphere is about 8000 meter/second. An object on the surface of the Earth already has an eastward velocity, because of the Earth's rotation, but it is much too small: 409 meter/sec on the equator, and 409 times cosL at latitude L. That is much too small to fling you or me into orbit (for which we ought to be grateful), but it's still something, and satellite launchers, eager to make use of the smallest advantage, fire their rockets eastward. At Cape Canaveral you get a bonus of about 360 m/s.

Israel has launched two satellites so far (maybe more). Lacking the choice, it must launch westward over the Mediterranean, and those 360 (or so) meters/sec hinder rather than help its rockets, reducing the available payload. Yes, it can be done, but when a choice exists, eastward is preferable.

To answer your second question, let me paste from the glossary of "Exploration of the Earth's Magnetosphere":
Sun-synchronous orbit--a near-Earth orbit resembling that of a polar satellite, but inclined to it by a small angle. With the proper inclination angle, the equatorial bulge causes the orbit to rotate during the year once around the polar axis. Such a satellite then maintains a fixed position relative to the Sun and can, for instance, avoid entering the Earth's shadow.

www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/StarFAQ3.htm#q62

NK ballistic missiles with nuclear warhead

Would we just pretend we did it?

The Day of the Rake is at hand!

defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/

This. Sup Forums is way too gullible these days

youtu.be/caAZ5Vm9ZtM

link to a virus?

>tfw you keep reading this guy's name as "Jack Spedicey"

Love the NK threat
twitter.com/inside_nk/status/852942945510674432

Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing in 25 years related to Asia? Are you being deliberately retarded? It's a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.

>he thinks Europe is A country
>Amerishart education

schwwwwaaaat

I'm a high level Citibank executive, so I won't be serving. But I'd like to thank the rest of you patriots for your future service.

>B2 sighted in Washington DC
>ITS LE NUKE WAR

A b2 flew over a Rose Parade I was at once, were we at nuclear war then?

What do you mean one time. There was one time when they didnt realize they had sent nukes but there are plenty of times when we have dropped them while moving them and other massive fuck ups.

AI assistants when.

Stop LARPing, faggot.

I'm in San Diego, and the airspace is not even active.

U literally have no idea what you're talking about.

>Mfw threats of an ICBM have always been a distraction to hide NKs great submerged fortress capable of wiping out the entire west coast

all of you people are retarded

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/852899800735416322

I'll dig more into this, very interesting stuff. I didn't realize the V from the spin is "only" 360m/s... that answers my question completely.

Literally who? I mean seriously who is this nobody?

Can I have the last sauce before the ending ?

me too. heard a couple jets take off from MCAS Miramar this morning, but that is routine. They've been flying a lot since trump took office

>I'm a high level Citibank executive

Director at RBS here, how's it going friend?

Hitler didnt die for this lads :(

pls stop.

Pro-tip: a controlled opposition is not an opposition. Everything Trump is doing would have been don by Hillary.

The only difference is you're still supporting him.

Please delete this.

Hey little bitch, what the fuck did you just fucking say about that leaf?

I’ll have you know that leaf graduated TOP of his class and have been involved in numerous raids on Uranus and have over 9000 confirmed kills.

That leaf is trained in hyperdimensional warfare and is the top shitposter in the entire world. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which you've never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

"You brainless fucking leaf nigger"

You think you can get away with saying that shit on the Internet?

Think again, fucker!

As we you're reading this, your IP is being traced, so you better prepare for the storm - the storm which blows away the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You’re fucking dead, kid.

That leaf can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over 6 million ways, and that’s just with his balls.

Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he has access to ALL rare Pepes and the largest arsenal of dank memes on the planet. He will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Earth, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have shut the fuck up.

But you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

You will drown in shit and piss, kiddo.

MASS RUSSIAN TROOPS ON NATO BORDER
>MASS RUSSIAN TROOPS ON NATO BORDER

what if this is it?

what if NK, PRC, and Russia all take an opportunity to strike US and allies? Would they? Why can't we just denuclearize NK and go to bed

>flying from US to NK
>not just using SLBMs which are already a few miles off the Peninsula
Nigger you're fucking dumb, just plain old dumb.

In order to guard against surprise nuclear attack, America's Strategic Air Command maintains a large force of B-52 bombers airborne 24 hours a day. Each B-52 can deliver a nuclear bombload of 50 megatons, equal to 16 times the total explosive force of all the bombs and shells used by all the armies in World War Two. Based in America, the Airborne alert force is deployed from the Persian Gulf to the Arctic Ocean, but they have one geographical factor in common: they are all two hours from their targets inside Russia.

VP at Goldman checking in. But I also salute those who are about to die. Good luck, gents. I will be sure to donate to memorials and the like.

i'm so fucking excited you guys!!!!!!!!! KILL ALL MUSLIMS!

i thought these things were stealth, but apparently some hillbilly can take a pic of it from their iphone?

Don't listen to them. I thought it was funny.

Can confirm, walking trough my living room now

What the fuck is a USB 2.0 plug doing in the sky

They can also be shot down by organ smuggling Balkan types

whats the best radar tracking site?
>plz no shills

>forgot