Planet of the Apes---its begun

A nine months-pregnant woman was kicked in the stomach after a dispute with another subway rider on a 4 train in Manhattan yesterday. The alleged attacker, Michael Lee, was arrested, and the victim, Natasha Rodney, was taken to the hospital. Reached by phone there, she told the NY Post, "He’s in [police] custody. I feel fine."
The scuffle occurred on a northbound train around 8 a.m. when Lee, 40, boarded the train at Bowling Green. Lee apparently bumped into Rodney, 28. An NYPD spokesman said, "It was a crowded train and the guy bumped into her. She mentioned something to him."
A police source tells the Daily News that Rodney allegedly pushed Lee and knocked him to the floor. Lee then allegedly got up and kicked Rodney in her belly twice.
A witness told WABC 7 that "it looked like Lee didn't see the woman at first, so she gently pushed him away asking for space."
"He pushes her hand away and he ends up hitting her. He ends up hitting her arm or chest," Janice said. "I think this is where she snapped, she ends up holding on to his collar, his back is still facing her so once she has her hands on his collar this is where she turns around and she ends, her hands end up on his head."
Janice says then things spiraled.
Lee is now facing the woman, backing up trying to get away from her, but she's holding onto him still, and he falls.
She ends up holding onto him, on top of him.
"So when she's hunched over him, this is when he kicks her and the kick, since she's over him diagonally, the kick lands on her stomach, right on the bottom of her belly," Janice said.

wat

>get your ass handed to you by a pregnant woman on the subway
>have to resort to kicking her stomach while on the ground as she's standing over you
hang em

So hes in jail fordwfwnsing himself from some fat cunt? Dindu?

>manhattan

absolutely degenerate

the behavioral sink in NYC is supreme. I wouldn't live there if you gave me a million dollars.

Ha! you got it, I don't even have to say it, the whole fucking world knows its those Dindus

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!
In this corner we have the "DINDU NUFFIN", and in this corner we have the "HONORARY ARYAN!!!!"

Are you ready for the RUMBLE IN THE BIG APPLE!?!?!

I'd pick a chink, jap over the niggers and niggeresses we have here.

I chuckled. Thanks user.

Was the woman black? This is important

Fucking monkey should've kept its paws to itself

of course, I thought it was assumed.

kek, how much humiliation can chinks suffer in 1 week? get beaten bloody and booted off a train, beaten up by a pregnant lady

JUST

>minding on business on train
>assaulted by black nigress
>arrested on felony charges and sent to jail
>face planted on newspapers crying

not a good day for this chink. He might as well have performed a proper abortion

He seems to be smiling

Confirmed for negroid race.

What kind of physical reaction is that?

Push someone way who accidentally bumps into you. They react and push your hand away.

You then proceed to FLIP THE FUCK OUT and start a brawl with him despite being pregnant?

Why are your blacks so feral and so subhuman? You Americans just have a way of perfecting ignorance in your populace.

he will probably sit in jail for 10 years on manslaughter for that

asianmasculinity, kek

>subway rider on a 4 train in Manhattan

kek, so true.

Leaf niggers not the same?