Hey daddy, have you met my boyfriend, Shawn?

>hey daddy, have you met my boyfriend, Shawn?
>he just graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Law and is the youngest partner at a renowned law firm!

How do you respond Sup Forums?

Jealous at everything about him except for the being black part.

Hey Shawn, can I suck your dick and drink up your cum?

Again with this thread. Fuck off shill.

OP is a communist faggot

I wonder what the kids would look like would the baby be just black or brown with brown hair or just black. idk senpai.

Ask her why she's taking a selfie while talking to me. Remember she's autistic. Realize this is the best her life can be. Let her go.

>That's nice my dear.
>oh shit there is a rapist behind you!

>gun shots

He's still a black and almost certainly got where he is due to affirmative action. Also you are a degenerate race mixing whore. Now get the fuck out of my house.

this just made me realize that it's more about white women going with retard thugs because they are degenerate than about them being black

THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING SHILL IMAGE OF THEM ALL

Be to pussy to say anything out right. Once they leave call daughter saying I disown her and her disgusting future babies. The End.

I'd disown my daughter if that happened. Race mixing is bad, Stop White Genocide

what happened to his hairline though. fading faster than white girls looks.

He's handsome

honour kill my daughter
burn the coal pay the toll

>be all happy and congratulative
>wait for Shawn to go home
>ambush him alone
>drag him into the woods
>hang him high
>dump the body in the lake with stones to keep him down
>tell daughter he ran off to be with his true love Watermelon Fa'tontaine
>redpill daughter
>she marries a white gentleman
>disaster averted

Damn kraut

Please stop it Germany. We forgive you

Easy. He'd disappear. I'm from the south ga swamp and can make a body disappear with a can of rancid chicken grease. No one would question a nigger abandoning his girlfriend on no notice. And maybe that would do well to teach her a lesson too.

>finna cum laudie n shieet?

No self respecting white man would touch her. The best she could do is go to work in a brothel.

Why do american women prefer nogs, rubber tools and even dogs to virgin Sup Forums white men?

Nice proxy, getting a bit old though.

Fuck off nigger