> respectful of nature
> respectful of technology

Is this the most redpilled doctrine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE

Friendly reminder all ideologies with two color flags separated diagonally are fucking retarded

You realise anarcho greenie is leftist, right?

they are I don't disagree but must admit it's the most interesting one I have yet heard of.

kill all high IQ neanderthal autists
fuck technology and fuck white people

this is the real red pill
it doesn't need to be
instead of gassing all the jews and foreigners you can stone them to death

also, small primitive societies are everything but egalitarian, contrary to popular beleif
the weak get eaten (both literally and not)

It's literally none of that, unless you're some weird hybrid of anarcho-capitalist and primitivist.

>66
>55

chcecked and confirmed twice. OP got rekt like a faggot

kek

>kaczynski
>anprim
"no"
fake beta and gay

You are not anprim

no I'm just anti-neanderthal
homo sapiens (normeis) are the rightful owners of this earth

anarcho primitivism is stupid because humans are hardwired to create technology and advance. How are you going to enforce primitivism? Caveman police squads that search everyone for technology and then smash anything that resembles it?

>What is culture
>What is religion
No need for enforcing things if people believe those are normal

Stagnation is not normal, and people aren't going to be content with it

If you want to live like a nigger, move in with the niggers.

no, just test for autism and trust in one's intuition, then kill everyone who fails the test

without (((intellectuals))), society reverts to its usual tribalistic state despite the presence of modern technology

It was the normality for most of human history and it's not about stagnation its about sustainability. Making systems that don't self replicate.

Go live with the niggers and give me all your tech.

>anarcho-primitivist
>posting on a website with a computer

Fucking Hypocrite

fucking this times a million.

(((Gutenberg)))

Necessary evil to keep the debate going

I believe you are the mortal enemy of the Space Elevator Party in every way. This means war, you Luddite Cucks!

>It was the normality for most of human history

And how was the most of human history?

It fucking sucked ass.

Go on, go live under a tree and eat shit and grass if you want. Don't expect that others are as retarded.

Don't you live with the niggers already? Just face it, liberalism and degeneracy are the gifts that civilization brought to you.
The conservatives will continue to lose and compromise like they always have until all your children are AIDS-ridden transgender mulattos who have weed for breakfast.
And it cannot be stopped no matter how much you throw tantrums about white genocide and post le epin memes on Sup Forums

Isn't it ironic how civilization, the thing white people are most proud of, is also the greatest threat to their continued existence?

Adolf Shitler may have been right but he also was an autistic progressive like all the others.

The truth is, there is no solution to the problems of the modern world that doesn't involve burning the intellectuals alive and destroying the cities.
Yes friend, we would have no Sup Forums if it were not for civilization and technology.
But that would be a good thing.

Exactly. For most of human history life has been back-breaking labor on the verge of starvation.

Only force multipliers like pack animals, carts, railroads, highways, and jets have given us any time to work our asses off not dying.

This

You cannot raise a lion in a zoo and expect it to do well and be happy when you release it into the wild. Same with humans: we have domesticated ourselves and there is no way out for us that doesn't involves a lot of pain.

If you were raised to be addicted to heroin, that wouldn't make heroin an essential part of being human.

Never thought Colombian were this redpilled.

Need to see your mountains and lakes one day.

>You cannot raise a lion in a zoo and expect it to do well and be happy when you release it into the wild. Same with humans: we have domesticated ourselves and there is no way out for us that doesn't involves a lot of pain

There's no nee to go back to the wild. The wild fucking sucks.

>If you were raised to be addicted to heroin, that wouldn't make heroin an essential part of being human

Lol, I'd like to see you getting rid of everything that is not strictly necessary.

As said before it's not about getting rid of technology or comfort but respecting it.

Not building stuff that replicates like book religions and shit like that.

Or general artificial intelligence for that matter.

>As said before it's not about getting rid of technology or comfort but respecting it

Well your Colombian friend clearly disagrees

>burning intellectuals
>destroying cities

He says the same thing as me.

Then just criticizes advanced technology as a means for shitposting

>respectful of nature

Never heared of it, name implies no heavy focus on technology

Can we still become space pirates?

>a big hairy bear
well, really fucking gay
like cum dripping hairy asshole gay

>The wild fucking sucks.
For you. Because you grew up in civilization with the mind of a thinking man.
>Lol, I'd like to see you getting rid of everything that is not strictly necessary.
I can't. None of us can. Didn't I just explain why?

No. There is one level deeper.

Well then you are both idiots.

>For you. Because you grew up in civilization with the mind of a thinking man

Yeah, and I love it. Though it suck for everyone. Everyone wants to leave "the wild" and come to the civilisation.

>I can't. None of us can. Didn't I just explain why?

So want to do something you can't and of which you have no experience?

Cool!

You forgot the
>literally unachievable
part.

I don't want to leave civilization, I want to destroy it. My blood and my comfort are worth sacrificing if that can be achieved.

Well considering that you live in Colombia, there's not much to destroy.

Btw you sound like a cringy autist.

Just move back to Guaviare then and leave the rest of us in peace

Wow, what an edgy faggot.
Grow the fuck up tard.