Atheists literally believe we are all Africans

Atheists literally believe we are all Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

richarddawkins.net/2014/05/we-are-all-fish/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christians literally belive we're some dude's rib.

We are. Adam was black and so was Noah and his kids before they lightened

Only Christians who literally believe in six day creation. Atheists are worse, they literally believe we came from fish.

Picture or it didn't happen.

Christards literally think we all come from ONE guy just 6,000 years ago

>Only Christians who literally believe in six day creation.

So what do other Christians belive?.

What is more crazy, people coming from other people, or people coming from fish? Evolution sure smells fishy.

It depends, you have to ask them. Some believe in guided evolution, some believe in design of some sort.

>Some believe in guided evolution,

So basically coming from fish.

>some believe in design of some sort.

Which is same as six day creation, but with different amount of time.

So which is crazier? Coming from other people, or coming from fish? Or do you believe we came from aliens, as some atheists believe?

Thats not true.. Atheists dont belive in something thry dont have proof for. So they dont belive in alien creation or something like that. But evolution is a well documented FACT. Its not a theory

Show me your grandgrand(etc.)father was a fish.

>Coming from other people
Where did you get that?

It's either slowly evolving for milions of years or magically poping from nothing, because of some ghostly wizard figure in the sky? Which is crazier?

I know I'm gonna get shit for this, but scientist has already discovered the location and the time period where the species that evolved into humans became bipedal, and they also know that some accident or catastrophe happened, and oly few thousand pre-humans(paraphrasing) remained, this all happened in Africa, by then the continents were one way or another devided, humans passed through the horn of africa to Europe, and from the ME to Arabia, and Asia, humans did racemix with other bipedal species with the same anscester, people passed from Europe to the Americas through the north which was connected(by ice partially) back then. This all is well documented.
Evolution is a theory in the sense that all new evidence mend it into reality, not that scientist still have no evidence from it's existance.
That's a small theory, they say that Mars had water ripples, and there lived a type of spcies called Extremophiles, they can live in extreme locations like volcanos, ice or vacuum space, they say if an extremophile mae it to earth, that would me that life's origin is mars.

From what you sound like you know exactly how harmful inbreeding is. Now think about coming from one person 6000 years ago. We'd be a walking degeneracy

On Atheism, the universe magically popped from nothing and everything evolved into humans because for no reason whatsoever.

Fish don't inbreed?

>On Atheism, the universe magically popped from nothing and everything evolved into humans because for no reason whatsoever.

False.

>Fish don't inbreed
False

The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.” Richard Dawkins.

If you're gonna troll, at least make some sense. You did pretty good job so far, but now I'm lost what you're trying to say.

What are some alternatives to the Out of Africa theory and why should I believe them? I'm not an atheist by the way.

>he thinks simplifying evolution down to that is a credible argument

Oh no you're retarded

Inbreeding isn't uncommon in the wild. Among mammals and birds mothers and sons will not interbreed, nor will siblings born at the same time because they do know they are related. However pretty much any other combination will happen if the animals stay in close proximity. But fish is very different, interbreeding is safer for them, it rarely happens, but it's very much possible, because unlike mammals they do not have a system in which they recognize one another.

There are none with scientific basis, it's not rocket science, it's simple. /ALL/ the oldest skeletons that help us trace our origin is from Africa, we can date them using a radioactivity equation that uses the expenential mathematical function, it's the same thing used to date mummies or /very/ old wood.

fpbp

AHHH WE WUZ ARYANS!

>they literally believe we came from fish.
Fish is a horrid form of classification as it refers to any vertebrate that isn't a tetrapod. The tetrapods are from a branch within the sarcopterygii class.
Also, not all atheists will say that. I've met some evolution denying atheists before.

The sense is that evolution makes no sense. Don't ask me for an alternative to evolution, because I don't need one. I can simply say that I don't know, and neither do you. Is it a matter of life and death where we come from? No, so why force others to believe we come from fish or aliens or whatever?

Dawkins said we come from fish:

We Are All Fish
richarddawkins.net/2014/05/we-are-all-fish/

Ancient fish inbred, just as ancient humans. You have the same problem either way.

But they believe in a tree of life. Somewhere down the tree, there was inbreeding, whether it was fish or some other creatures.

This is an alternative to the out of Africa hypothesis. It's called the multi regional hypothesis:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

So nobody knows which theory is true.

wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

>Somewhere down the tree, there was inbreeding
Yes, inbreeding is not an uncommon occurance. Humans do it, other animals do it.

Yes I know I'm saying your ignorance of evolution just because you can make it sound retarded is in itself retarded.

Want me to go one step further? We came from soup.

>The sense is that evolution makes no sense.
What part doesn't make sense?
>No, so why force others to believe we come from fish or aliens or whatever?
No one is forcing anyone to belive in evolution. You can belive in whatever you like, just don't be suprised when people look at you weird when you say scientifically proven facts "make no sense".

No they don't, who told you that?
Atheists can still believe ayy lmaos created humans.

What if there is very old skeletons in Europe that haven't been found yet? (btfo)