Even in death Swedes will spread their legs for shitskins

Even in death Swedes will spread their legs for shitskins

KEK

The Germans have taught you muhammeds english and how to shitpost really quicky.

y r u so mad tho

a shame that we cant talk in our mother tongue here achmed

britain when are you going to kill off your muslim population and lead the slaughter of the muslims filling the rest of europe?

>laughing at an innocent (yes) 11-year-old white girl who has been killed by a mudslime

Your behavior makes me think you're a sandnigger. Otherwise you're a race traitor.

>projection: the thread

oh hello abuubakar

>t.mehmet

That picture is actually from a 2003 art installation by a Chinese artist living in Seattle. Can't believe people fall for this stuff..

Post proofs or gtfo

>german humour

>88

Kek wills it

Yep, very literal.

wont somebody think of the children?!

>thinking German women are any better
POT AND KETTLE

OUCH

checked for 'itler.

Coming from (((((Germany))))))

t. abdelrahman

fuck you

Damn I saw her boobs once they were good

I wouldn't say no to ficke ficke her atleast.

This image needs to be on pol's front page every fucking day. RIP Ebba Akerlund. Remove all fucking kebab.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DAT ASS

She would've grown up to be a BBC slut regardless. I don't know why Sup Forums cares about some roastie mudshark.

damn... some muzzie knocked the hair right off it

Ok gotta say Germcuck if you thought posting this was funny it was really bad and actually made you look like a fucking asshole, especially since your posting a dead little girl and implying her being fucked while dead, you are just sick man do us all a favor and just fucking KYS or never post something like this again, lets see you say the same thing when rapefugees get to your mom you fucker and do the same.

because like 90% of women don't have a good brain and never will/they will ruin it with drugs and shit if it's not already terrible so males are the "responsible" sex of our species and we have to make most of the decisions regarding t he safety of our people, including stupid ass women

welcome to Sup Forums

t. Hotep Kali Ma Prophet (pbuh)

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Only a swedecuck whore died, whats the butthurt about?

Dohohohoho

savage my dude

Not fucking funny you cunt, she was 11yrs old. Fuck you.

Necrophilia ya know?

That burn is going to last forever

The Eu set up an online EU propaganda center. You know its the kikes there that laugh about this shit.

Fix your country you pathetic cucks. Stop whining on here.

Are Germans even human???

t. Aldebaran

>Nothing is happening in Sweden

Why do you think OP is german?

If youre too scared up to atleast try to save your country, your race and your culture or even hold an unpopular opinion you and your bloodline deserves to die you fucking cuck.

>Are Germans even human???
Is that a rhetorical question, mate? I just been trying to cheer up a miserable kraut in another thread. Wish I'd not bothered now.

TOP KEK

>being this triggered
Fuck off cunt

I like how this gets zero fucking news coverage but some rag head in bumfucknowhere allahland gets like front page news coverage for days on end

What a prude!

If I could kill you I would, you're shit colombians, you shouldn't be alive to represent colombian blood you garbage waste of life