What was this guy thinking pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0ekr-3So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Face first :D

why does it look like 12 years a slave poster but upside down?

"OH SHIT IM GONNA DIE!!!"

>Didnt we have a fire escape?
>fuggg :DDDDDDDDDDD

He was actually spinning uncontrollably

Hitler did nothing wrong

"once i get to page 10, i's b free"

guess the sock rope wasnt sturdy enough fuggg :DDDD

better dead than red

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAAAAAAALLIN'

WHAT THE FUCK I LITERALLY CAME HERE TO POST THE SAME THING

"I'll never get to see the first iPod"

JUST

Fly like an eagle!

"why, why didnt i reply to this post"

I CAN FLY

IT AINT ME

If I am going out im doing the Captain.

"I don't remember sitting over pudding"

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>my feet hurts

I hope the Jewish CIA pays for this!

he was thinking

"010010010010010010000011101101"

because he was a mere simulation.

*record scratch*
>Yup, that's me. You are probably wondering how I got into this situation...

"SHADILAY"

this isnt very nice man. he probably went tthorugh a lot that day. have some shame

" why

Reminds me of a passage from Infinite Jest.
"The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling."

How did I end up like this

youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

Probably didnt want to burn alive or risk a slow death under debris

he was thinking sabout how his liberal cuckoldry was a direct cause of his situation.

Wish I had that wingsuit I was gonna buy with muh Christmas bonus

I watched it live and man that was good television! It was like a new die hard movie or something :D:D:DDD

I wonder if I would slice a penny in half

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

fugg xDDD

what is this pseudo smart bullshit? everybody knows burning to death hurts way more than falling from some window of WTC. everybody knows why this guy jumped: its because he didnt want to die in the fire. nobody ever questioned it. same goes for the first part abotu suicide.

"I hope they build a victory mosque near here MAGA!"

Sure glad I voted for George W Buuuuuuuuuuush!

Greedo shot first

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Promotions!!!

I bet the Jews did this!

JUST

Well he was going die to anyway why not go out in style

9-11 was Bill Clinton's fuck up actually. They're the ones who dropped the ball on intelligence during the 90s.

hes probably unconscious

"I want to live."

>yfw you know you'll get blamed for liberal pacifist policies that you inherited

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE D-

>What was this guy thinking pol?
jet fuel cant melt steal beams

>What was this guy thinking pol?
"1 post by this ID + OP is a fag"

"That pilot had a huge no-."

...He just remembered he has to pick up a carton of milk on the way home from work tonight.

THERE GOES MY HERO

>>

>why
His name is Street Puddle.

Horse shit.
Bush... or rather the neo-cons puppeteering him... allowed 9-11 to happen so they could create their War On Terror and a new world order.

Not that Clinton wasn't a part of that whole scheme. If Clinton's military had nailed Bin Laden during his terms, the neo-cons would have found someone else in AlQueda to blame.

Never mind that AlQueda and the Taliban were a creation of the CIA and neo-cons during and before Reagan to begin with.

Throw yourself off a tall building if you really want to know

How many white women he could've smashed

"This wouldnt have happen if a bruhtha was in da white house!"

It's actually extremely rare for anybody to jump out of a building when there's a fire. 99% of people will rather hold out than make it a done deal. At the time nobody would have thought the building would have collapsed, and there was every reason to believe rescue choppers would come.

Firemen on the scene said they were shocked because jumping from fire is so rare in their experience, even from much smaller heights where there's a decent survival chance, yet on that day hundreds jumped from 50th+ floors. In some cases within 20 mins of the first explosion. What they were also shocked by was how most of them were all coming out from one side of the building - from the full range of floors, but only from one side of the building. The fires were relatively contained on certain floors.

OH SHID I VORGOD MY PARAJUDE :DDDDD FUGGGGG XDDDDD XD

you're doing it wrong

Clinton was a piece of shit.

His military cutbacks were not a problem.

To me he was cutting back wasteful government spending, not harming our military.

Our military has become bloated from big government spending that make the Democrats seem like thrifty lolbertarians.

They are serving their corporate contractor buddies before the fitness of the American military, the American people, and our veterans.

The damned VA is in shambles while multinational corporations get huge cushy no-bid contracts for an out of control war machine.

Our government is not serving their people. It is not taking care of the brave men and women of our military.

It is being sold out to corrupt companies from around the globe.

He was thinking
>thank God Afghanistan and Iraq will have a Rothschild central bank now

Looks like your test failed you fucking retard

I knew that motherfucker stole my stapler

Keked

"Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with islam"

Definitely intresting perspective.

*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*
So, you're probably wondering how I ended up here...

This is stupid bullshit, this isn't the new Sup Forums please leave.

Not all Muslim's

"Fucking inside job! Should've been a construction worker."

>at least they will stop Muslim immigration...

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

i hope people after me wouldnt consider islam as bad religion, but religion of peace and love

jet fuel can`t melt steel beams

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Only needs to soften steel, not fully melt steal.

that he forgot his cape?

Friendly reminder that the twin towers never existed

Stop projecting your feelings onto me. Go pull the sand out of your vagina, you little faggot.

Do the world a favor and neck yourself while you're at it. We don't need inbreds like you shitting up the place.

This

It lowers the modulus of elasticity

وقود الطائرات لا يمكن أن تذوب الحزم الصلب

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0ekr-3So

woah. i've just been redpilled.

You add heat to hardened steel and it looses its integrity. Stack it up high and you're guaranteed problems.

Probably hoping that those behind it would be punished.

Plot twist : They are still alive and well.

>did I leave my stove on? Oh God I hope I didn't. Damnit, this was the 3rd time this month I went to work without turning off my stove

"shoulda taken the stairs"

OH SHIT THAT WASN'T THE EMERGENCY EXI-*splat*

R E L I G I O N

O F

P E A C E