Hollywood Director Calls MOAB an 'Abomination,' Says We Can Only Defeat ISIS With Love

Hollywood Director Calls MOAB an 'Abomination,' Says We Can Only Defeat ISIS With Love
insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/14/hollywood-director-josh-fox-moab-abomination-we-can-only-defeat-isis-love

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Fox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We could be so lucky for North Korea to nuke Hollywood. Degenerate retards don't realize ISIS would throw them from a building for that hug.

Deal with the angry wolves by being loving sheep. Smart. These Hollywood in-the-closet commies, lefty types need to go. Now.

I bet if he saw the horror of war, he would know why people older and wiser than he will prefer to kill the enemy, rather than hug them.

North Korea will nuke Hollywood. Christians will be saved, however.

>Europe
>Get shot, blown up, or run over by filthy muslim

No Thanks

Well lets send him over there to show ISIS some love.
He can make a movie about it.
Or maybe ISIS will make a movie about him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Fox

>Throughout 2016, Fox traveled around the US, working extensively as a surrogate for Senator Bernie Sanders and was appointed a member of the campaign’s NY Platform Committee. Working alongside Bill McKibben, Nina Turner, Ben Jealous, Susan Sarandon, Jane Kleeb and Dr. Cornel West to pass an historic climate amendment to the Democratic Platform which addressed carbon pricing, the phasing out of natural gas power plants, community involvement and adopting the Keystone XL climate standard for all federal energy projects. Fox maintains close relations with Senator Sanders as the Creative Director for Our Revolution, an organization which Sanders started at the conclusion of the 2016 Democratic primaries.

we are defeating them with love

the love for high explosives

If you kill your enemies, they win.
The motto of the eternal leaf.

Plz korea, nuke Hollywood and the meca of the islam. Save the world.

Wouldn't that be fucking splendid. Seriously. Think of the relief you would feel. Holy hell.

>the phasing out of natural gas power plants
yea helping out the little guy by raising his power bill by ~$100 a month

Why do you think he's a Hollywood director and not a general

Did he say that when Syria was bombed?

Is he Jewish?

I unironically hope Kim nukes California back to the Bronze Age.

As far as I'm concerned it's not even a part of America anymore.

too bad these cucks didnt exists during ww2, maybe solution for final solution would be love too

>Defeat ISIS With Love

praying for kim's nuke to hit holywood

He campaigned for Obama, grew up in between a rural area in Pennsylvania and New York. Appears to be cucked on most issues, but sides with homeowners against corporations and such. He's the guy who made the big anti-fracking documentary Gasland. Which was cool and necessary back when it came out.

Oh wait obama dropped some Moabs in Yemen what

>ISIS would throw them from a building for that hug
Saudi Arabia would do it as well. Still US for unknowing reason trying to start a war with North Korea.

sheeeeit

Thanks for the flag. Now go back to subsistence farming

This. A lot of men in our Western countries have gone soft and it's going to bite us in the ass pretty soon.

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times.

KEK WILLS IT

to bad Josh will be to busy watching a shitskin fuck his wife to notice

Let me guess, Josh (((Fox)))?

Kim please sink California into the sea.

I couldn't even lift a shovel if you paid me for it. Sorry.

send cute nigger women to ISIS

>how dare you kill those murderers and beheaders and rapists
liberals.

>Nignog
>Doesn't want to work
Color me shocked.

Faggot can go ahead and try his love himself, then let us know if it works a month from now

Strong men will be here soon

ok

As Michael Savage would say, if we had had this mentality during WW2, this guy would be speaking German or a lampshade.

It's already happening in America but Europe has a long way to go.
9/10

>Abomination

we should send them a thank you letter and let them have south korea if they do

because they'll sell their nukes to the goat fuckers eventually

How can we meme Hollywood movies and Private Jets as the main causes of (((Climate change)))?

If someone ask me who would more likely sell nukes to the terrorists - US or NK, I would put my money on US for sure.

They wouldn't sell, they would give it for free

Josh Fox is a fucking hipster nu male. He was supposed to come to my school to talk about Gasland but never showed up.