How much more advanced are secret military weapons compared to what we have seen?

How much more advanced are secret military weapons compared to what we have seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/20727-internet-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/
youtu.be/dqv78x5ZEwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctZIpdIuWN0
huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
youtu.be/LMcde3P8h2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

advanced enough to liberate north korea

70 to 120 years from date of creation to date of release to the public view

*user has been Guantanimo'd for this post*

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/20727-internet-history.html

1969-->1991. world wide web is introduced to public by CERN.

30 years

I understand they may be many years ahead but what does that mean? What are these secret weapons physically capable of?

It means their capabilites escape even your imagination because you cannot process what they are capable of doing, since you never even thought that could be a thing.

This, consider the manhattan project and how under wraps they were able to keep that back in the 40s. Imagine what kind of shit weve cooked up in secret now. If shit pops off in NK i would think were gonna use something special.

Human instrumentality you dense fuck

>shit pops off in NK
The really special stuff is being saved for contingencies that conventional and strategic weapons can't handle, like alien invasion or other craziness.

We have the technology to take E.T. home

Once saw a video of what looked like the invisibility camo from metal gear solid games being used in the middle East. Not sure about the authenticity, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had that technology available and under wraps. Who fuckin knows what they can actually do.

>consider the manhattan project

Reminder: The US Government created entire towns of spooks for the manhattan project. Everyone from the trash guys to Betty down at the Diner has security clearances. Imagine how far that has evolved today.

>sandy hook
>Newtown, CT

If we had gundams I'd sign right the fuck up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

we're already using ayy lmao technology in Iran

forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/

>According to Iranian sources, the CIA’s intelligence drones displayed astonishing flight characteristics, including an ability to fly outside the atmosphere, attain a maximum cruise speed of Mach 10, and a minimum speed of zero, with the ability to hover over the target. Finally, these drones used powerful ECM that could jam enemy radars using very high levels of magnetic energy, disrupting navigation systems.

The SB-3 Ghoul has the radar signature of a golf ball.

(btw, Skyking fans, the two on their way to DPRK are named K0U23 and HG9NN today)

In one intercept over the Arak nuclear facility in November 2004, an Iranian F-14 Tomcat tried to lock its radar on to a luminous object, only to have the radar beam disrupted. "The pilot described the object as being spherical, with something like a green afterburner creating a considerable amount of turbulence behind it," according to the article. The intruder then increased its speed and "disappeared like a meteor."

The tale took a deadly turn in January 2012, when an F-14 was scrambled to intercept an intruder flying towards the Bushehr nuclear power plant. Seconds after take-off, the F-14 exploded, killing both crewmen. No cause for the tragedy was determined.

yea im really glad i was born in the USA. our government is a nightmare

Always 10 years ahead is what Mulder said in an early episode of the x-files.

Not allowed to talk about it.

Moreso than your conventional mind could deal with.
Fortunately, most never come out to play, for fear that THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE SECRET.

It's mostly focused on space weapons for the elite to fight their secret space battles on the moon, between factions of the breakaway civilization.

You stupid fuck, that was just a low pixel video of a tank crewman running back to his Abrams. It only looks that way because it was compressed so many times across so many sites. Watch this:

youtu.be/dqv78x5ZEwE

Same god damn thing.

>This

reality is probably 20-30 years though

They go a bit faster.

maybe... youtube.com/watch?v=ctZIpdIuWN0

idk
wanna know why?
because they're secret

this

And Afghanistan and Iraq too, right?

Former USA Marine here, if there are any of these hyper weapons seen in documentaries, they sure as hell dont use them on the battlefield. I've seen combat in both afganisthan and iraq, and the most advanced shit ive seen was a javelin once, not fired though, just laying around

they aren't... no matter what bullshit they want you to believe. probably makes people sleep better at night thinking their military is invincible.

I'll just say this:

There is a reason every few months you read something about black holes or gravitational waves or mini black holes being made at CERN.

can confirm

Hard to know for sure but they already had working plasma rifles in 1992, the tests went so well they immediately classified it. Somewhere on Wikipedia

Not much more advanced than we know really.What's really advanced that we don't know is about intelligence.

Most of these weapons would have no reason to see use. Let's face it, we don't need to use hyper advanced weaponry to kill sand people. They exist in case we end up fighting a modern military threat. I guarantee you that if we ended up in a war against Russia, China or the EU some scary shit would start rolling out

To be completely honest with you what is probably being hidden right now are unconventional acceleration devices.

In 30 years the EM drive will probably be the normal for space travel. A lot of shit that gets discovered is done so by accidental or inadvertent observation then goes through the scientific method.

liberate....pls user

This could be true, i remember seeing a lot about invisibility suits a few years ago and then it all suddenly went silent. Usually happens when it gets classified because it works. The power source was the main issue

Same thing about exo suits.

No, research it we've been working on invisibility suits for years. Die in a car fire u edgelord know it all faggot

Call DARPA and ask em.

What?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b

Invisible aircraft capable of swarm weaponry.

And Syria

Some neat shit I bet

t. John Titor

he means the MARAUDER

and maybe those soldiers from FEAR, they can communicate telepathically with each other. After all wasn't that the point of all those weird human experiments the US did with "psychics"

google M.A.R.A.U.D.E.R.
It worked 25 years ago and was immediately classified. These fools figured out how to tap a stream of relativistic particles from a small accelerator and direct it out in a line. The Pentagon collectively jizzed and immediately classified the work. I want to see one on an F-15.

If we did have directed energy weapons, I don't see how they would be any more effective/cheaper than what we have now (which would explain why no one has used them yet)

I have heard stories of powerful magnetic shields that could be used for missile defense.

Why would they waste revealing a card like that on goat fuckers on the other side of the planet

Let's say it like this. If you can imagine a concept (i.e. lasers, invisibility, teleportation) then it most likely already exists.

Who said anything about goat fuckers? Of course we aren't going to waste something like that on them. I stated that even if we are to fight another "first world" force, I don't see any advantages to such a system.

you dont see the advantage to a system that doesnt need ammo, only energy, projectiles that could be accelerated to such high speeds and release enormous amounts of thermal and kinetic impact on a target closer the individual projectile power is closer to a bomb than a bullet that also would release a pulse of electromagnetic radiation that would scramble nearby electronics?

If you had the technology to create mini black holes then it means you have access to WMD much stronger than conventional nuclear bombs, all thanks to hawking radiation.

Oh, you're talking about a gauss gun, I was thinking lasers, my bad.( A gauss gun still needs ammo)

I forgot to add.
A emp discharge from a gauss gun?
How?
doubt.jpg

Get on my level pleb

I can see EMP from the discharge, but not the impact.

Teleportation isn't even classified. They've been successfully teleporting small objects on the Canary Islands for years

エヴァンゲリオン

the gauss gun is firing magnetically compressed super dense packets of plasma. Plasma is ionized gas and would give off a massive EM pulse when the plasma exploded on contact.

Just as an example of what seems unreal to us but we can imagine it. There are weirder prototype weapons out there.

>the military has crazy advanced weapons salvaged from aliens
>i know because i read about it on abovetopsecret

first post best post

reminder that literally 25% of the entire population of the USA was working on nuclear weapons (the Manhattan Project) during WW2 and nobody even knew what they were building except for the dozen jews at the very top

And this plasma would remain cohesive in transit how?

>sandy hook
>Newtown, CT

What are you implying?

About 30-50 years

I believe this, but can I get a source?

After WWIII gundam will be real

Also assassins robo-waifus

At the very least, I'm pretty sure if it has a civilian application, the US military will be using it for decades before anyone else will be.

My theory is we have some alien technology, but don't quite know how to use it.

Let's just say a highly unstable aircraft that uses fly-by-wire controls to stay aloft crashed where people had only recently mastered the very basics of flight.

They might reverse engineer the jet engine, the techniques for building the aluminum airframe.

But then they'd try to test the thing, and it wouldn't work at all because all of the electronics would be hopelessly beyond their current tech level.

In the same way, I think that if a spaceship hundreds of years more advanced than us crashed here, we might figure out how to build bits and pieces of it, but how it all worked to keep the thing in the air might be completely lost on us. Their equivalent of electronics might be 3D printed into the skin of the air frame itself such that it would be nearly impossible to ever replicate it, thus you have some components but none of the software needed to actually use them properly.

you mean a puppet state serving the self interests of the United States. I see no problem with that but you don't have to spread this "liberate" meme here.

I don't think there's much classified tech out there that is actually effective/portable/cheap enough.
If anyone had some X-tech, they'd advertise it as deterrence.
Nukes were something like that and yanks sure as shit showed them off to the world to advance their political goals. If US had UFO technology, they'd use it now, not wait for a big war to pull their super sekrit card. That's just a power fantasy.

And for another thing - the public institutions and corporations have more combined brainpower and they aren't siloed like spooks are. There's a reason why drones are piloted with Xbox controllers and Deepmind is leading the AI race.

My theory is humans are super advance AI robots that were designed to colonize this planet in order for aliens to come back and take all the existing infrastructure and reprocess all the existing humans into new animals to colonize other planets.

We have ghouls apparently

Go to sleep

If any one said they had x-tech. That would be enough to go full WW3.
Think about it. If some country said they had a alien super weapon at their disposal, the only option as a world leader would be to either zerg rush, or start to suck cock.

Hmm, makes me think.

10 years max.

Anyone saying more is an idiot.

Probably more like 5-10.

I linked basically all thats known about it, everything else is classified.

God that was such a shitty movie

No way, the dedicated shitposting weekend is coming up

We already see exo suits for picking up heavy shit in the field for the military. Just imagine it in how ever many years, its going to be cool af.

If roswell was actually a alien crash site, China, russia and every military in the world would *HAVE* to zerg rush. Can't let advanced tech get in the hands of those who would use it against you, even if it means throwing your entire army at it.

((They)) say themselves they are at least 20, so you must literally have down syndrome. i would say they are at the top of the game with this type of stuff.

(((They))) already have cloaking systems. They can move throw the skies. Ever see weird clouds?
youtu.be/LMcde3P8h2I
youtu.be/LMcde3P8h2I
youtu.be/LMcde3P8h2I

What the hell. Sounds like it was really successful when it was tested decades ago, what happened to it since then?

Also, slightly less sci-fi is the ECT gun the US military successfully tested.
It was much better than the current 120mm guns used on tanks but it seems to have just disappeared into the ether.

This is what autism looks like

Sandy Hook was real. I know people whose lives were affected tremendously from the attack.

time to take your schizophrenia pills user

g0 awai CIA unless ur gonna drop the puck.

about 300 years ahead by dude

they have spaceship type antigrav devices in the late 40's, they have some mad shit now, though its not really owned by the united states government per se, its owned by corporations n shieettt