Would you back Steve Bannon if he waged war on Trump?

This is not about "Bannon 2020" nonsense. It's about Bannon firing up the alt-right (or online supporters in general) and/or him backing candidates to battle it out in Congressional primaries, rather than about Bannon launching his own political career. If this sequence of events played out, would you stand behind Bannon, even in opposition to Trump?

What do you think? I know its from (((politico))), but its a genuinely interestingly article. If you want the full read: archive.is/2GORX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU
youtu.be/C2ReG7alYnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's got a lot of quotes from people who know Steve Bannon from Breitbart or elsewhere. The interesting thing is the article argues that Bannon would be doing this with an eye towards getting back into Trump's inner circle, rather than bringing the White House down. If we assumed that's the case, I see that as all the more reason to back Bannon.

Yes

Bannon is the much closer to my ideological train of thought than (((Kushner/Ivanka))). As such, I'd back Bannon in the event of him being dismissed from the White House.

Bannon all the way

Yes.

He's literally /ourguy/, so yes.

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU

If Bannon leaves, my support for trump evaporates.

>Bannon had referred to Kushner as a "globalist" and a "cuck"
I remember that story. I wondered at the time if it was some sort of a dog whistle to us. If Bannon knew the story would get out about his exchange, using those 2 words would be the quickest way to tell us everything we need to know about Kushner without Bannon having to say things that would get him (((fired))) and shamed in the (((media)))

I used to think that Stephen Miller was genuinely /ourjew/ and was America First, but this portion (from a different article) has me questioning that. In the end, I think its Bannon above anyone and everything.

I don't even know who Bannon is and I don't really care.

Yet you post itt, huh.

Trump is already subverted to the extent that it really matters.

yes steve bannon is literally, in a completely unironic way, /ourguy/.

Trump is a partial jew and a loose cannon. He isn't some 40d chessmaster. He is extremely lucky and bumbles into the right position most of the time.

>implying Bannon and his aides don't unironically use "cuck" on an hourly, if not minutely basis on most days

That's a valid point. Well even if it wasnt a dogwhistle, the fact that it came from Bannon should tell us everything we need to know.

he is actually a pretty good chessmaster, just not as good as some of the idiots on Sup Forums believe. Especially considering his record low approval ratings and dismal chance to get reelected--although, as we speak, he's in the works of shoring up support through the deposition of the Kim family in NK

youtu.be/C2ReG7alYnQ

He's an absolute master of getting the media to do what he wants in a way that Bannon never could. That's a large portion of his strength, unfortunately

His approval numbers are fine. Everyone always talks about the Gallup poll, but it's 10 points lower than the median of the rest of the polls. He's been fluctuating between 46-48%, which is amazing considering the pure propaganda pushed in the media.

Who are Bannon's Twitter minions?

I've followed the election closely here and on other sites. Nobody cared about him until he joined the campaign after Trump ditched Manafort.

Politico also has a similar write-up on Stephen Miller who is considered in Bannon's crew, but Stephen has a much better relationship with Jared and Ivanka.

Yes. He wouldn't do so unless he were sure Trump was compromised.

Of course. The only reason I supported Trump was because of his non-interventionist US strongarm policy, while maintaining a healthy dose of nationalism that inspired people to see their fellow citizens as an extended family.

I stand with Bannon.

Or maybe Bannon hasn't been as effective as you think and Miller is trying to save his job

The fact that Sessions and Miller will remain even if Bannon goes shows that Trump's nationalism will still be there

Did you see this
I think it might have been from the same politico article you're talking about. That passage basically makes it sound like he's jumping ship on Bannon and cozying up with the Kushner clique

I wonder (((why)))

remember NO good jews

Isn't Politico basically HuffPo lite?
Why are you posting that shit here?

Yep. I elected Trump for his nationalist platform that was largely formed by Bannon I presume. I didn't vote for him to be a neocon or just because he's Trump. If he doesn't deliver and if Bannon is backing someone who will deliver, I will support Bannon's candidate.

I wholeheartedly would. I absolutely despise Drumpf at this point. I am back where I started, hating America.

Fuck no. Only the dumbest of the dumb would back that fucking idiot.

>Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

If Trump does that he will unleash on himself a fury that will make the liberal smear campaign against him look like gentle banter.

I would be inclined to agree with that if this Bannon situation was an isolated incident. But the fact that this alleged feud between Bannon and Kushner coincides with a number of Trump actions (Syria strike, repealing hiring freeze, switching position on currency manipulation, Yellen, and NATO) makes me believe that Bannon is being pushed out for not going along with an agenda that is essentially the opposite of what Trump campaigned on.

> a fury that will make the liberal smear campaign against him look like gentle
Absolutely. Hell, the group of people we're talking about online has already done so much to fight back against that liberal smear campaign. I think Trump would face a serious problem if this group simply stopped fighting back, leaving Trump to fend for himself. If this group went a step further and went against Trump...well...

>A nanosecondly reminder Kushner is a globalist cuck.
>t. Steve Boom Boom Bannon
Real memo.

sure, fuck it

Bannon seems to be a real deal unlike Trump. I'd support the guy, if he gets shafted. Also, why does Trump come out and openly say to the press that he is in disagreement with Bannon?

Bannon and Miller are standing next to each other I every single white house picture. Don't fall for the "unnamed sources" meme.

hell yes

the american goverment is a joke. time to burn it down

I would back him 100%

Implying I haven't already abandoned (((Trump))) after he proved he was a kike puppet last week.

Don't be such a cowardly faggot. You don't jump ship after one, minor fuck up.

Yes.

Trump abandoned the alt right to stay in power. Forget everything he said during the campaign, this is George Bush III upgraded.

Bannon. Is our Adolf Hitler.......Trump is the Kaiser

Whats he even thinking distancing from bannon?

>minor fuck up
Breaking a lot of his promises (not throwing out Obamacare and trying to force Obamacare 2.0, starting more wars in the middle east, fucking up international relations even more, not throwing out all the illegals...) and being a tool of his Jewish daughter and son in law is not a minor fuck up.

He's not thinking. He's following (((orders))).

The kikes would never allow a White nationalist in the White house if they can stop it.

He's working with Rand on a replacement bill right now. He hasn't started any wars in the middle east. It's an isolated show of force.

He never promised to improve international relations. Considering countries like yours are run by cucks, you can't honestly expect other countries to welcome him with open arms.

Sessions is working on removing the "filth" right now.

I fight for principles, not people or ideals. Anyone who supports what I stand for has my support.

might not be the best analogy, jidf

Honestly, I support Bannon more than Trump. Bannon's politics are closer to my own and Trump is just a tool to help implement Bannon's and thus something similar to my political vision. BTW my political vision is basically a correction away from the neo-con/lib agenda and why Trump's moving away from Bannon is resulting in neo-con/lib actions... Syria.

Besides this is the point of a political advisor to a president. To advise on political issues to help guide the president.

As an American, he will sadly be the best president we have had in 60 years. Sorry fags, no race war

No. He's a fatass.

Yeah, start opposing the only president we've had in 50 years that even mildly supports out views.

I think at this point Sup Forums is only with Trump so long as he doesn't dump Bannon.

You don't want to see what we can do if we turned the Trump Curse against you there, Donny boy. It is a form of meme magic after all. We control the memes of production.

>Bannon controls the Alt-Right
Now I see where all the shills came from screaming about Ivanka.

>Sorry fags, no race war
We've been in a race war for 30yrs now faggot.

>still supporting trump when hes a jidf puppet
im not a jewishcuck like trumpcucks are so i moved on already

>I think at this point Sup Forums is only with Trump so long as he doesn't dump Bannon.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
NO

Moved on to what.

Yes, I'd stick with Bannon.

The article itself is pure speculation and pretty shit even for a politico article. As for Bannon it seems Trump would be making a big mistake if he decides dump him especially as it seems that he is wavering a bit on the platform that got him elected. It would send a clear signal to his base that they have been abandoned to some extent to if he was axed. Ironically the media blowing up his profile as some sort of extremist Boogeyman has actually made him harder to get rid off considering most people wouldn't have known about him otherwise.

Its painfully obvious that Trump started shitting the bed when he distanced himself from Bannon.

It doesn't matter if I support Bannon or a candidate backed by Bannon. I would, of course, but such a candidate could never win. Trump won precisely because he was a moderate on a great deal of issues. He didn't display any signs of social conservatism whatsoever on the campaign trail other than bringing along Mike "Gay Be Gone" Pence. He supported a replacement of Obamacare instead of simply repealing it. He didn't want to cut any entitlement spending whatsoever.

It is only because he was able to bring people of a variety of ideological backgrounds together that he won, unlike Hilary, who only appealed to the same progressive neoliberal base that the Democrats have relied on since LBJ. Bannon or a candidate like him would be much the same. He'd get us and no one else.

I would rain carpet memebombing on Trump for Bannon. He's /ourguy/ after all.