She's already a Sup Forums idol yet we all know she is a coalburner

She's already a Sup Forums idol yet we all know she is a coalburner.

Is there a way we can redpill her and make her into /ourgal/?

To bring an aryan waifu into reality up on the world stage?

YOu don;t have proof that she's a coalburner

SHE'S JUST SLIGHTLY AUTISTIC

No.
She's already a chantard.

I don't give an ounce of shit about her and she's probably a slut anyway but source on her coalburning?

So she is /ourgal/

>slightly

CUTE

White women belongs to BBC

Thanks that's qt as fuck

I went to highschool with her

Implying women can be "redpilled". Have you ever tried to redpill your dog?

spastic tay is best tay

Why every once in awhile someone here say he went to school woth her.
is that a pasta?
Please tell more anyway

Shes a virgin.

No. I try to tell people whenever I see these threads but no one cares.

Hendersonville Highschool, TN.

She went here for school right before she was famous. Everyone was super jealous of her. I passed her in the hallway once.

Was she a slut?

No but I think she liked one of my brothers if I recall correctly. He is a twin.

so there is a change I already heard your story. but I don't remmber exactly.
What was she like?, did you talked to her?, did people found her hot like today?

Why didn't you just pretend to be him and give her the fucc?

Was she always tall and skinny?
Will she ever put on weight and get thicc?

>not pulling the ol switcharoo

I didn't know or care who she was when I went there with her.

I'm taller than her. I'm 6' 3"

My brothers are either slightly taller or shorter than me. I think she liked the taller one.

She seemed to have a slightly skinny build. Didn't really talk to anyone or hangout. Everyone was super jealous of her. Teachers would make all kinds of comments.

Another fun fact: Our old house cleaner went to the middle school dance with Bill Clinton.

reee, you didn't answer me

isn't 'she' a tranny?

Because I didn't know or care who she was when I went there with her.

No, but there is a huge rumor she is a dyke.

Rumor has it she is into cuckolding her boyfriends with black guys which is why she has gone through so many boyfriends. They always find out in the end how fucking crazy this dumb bitch is for BBC.

She is perfection. Truly a master race girl.

But don't you remember what other student thought? people found her hot back then?
so what else can you tell?

>waifu

sage

I was watching some faggot in a YouTube video claiming it's a guy and he looked through pics on Google and I thought at first he was a faggot, but when I looked at all those pics I thought: she might as well be one.

Yeah everyone thought she was hot (I think).

Though no one would admit it because they were all jealous. It was a smallish town, so everyone was pissed that she moved to TN to make something of herself while they all would wind up being nobodies.

Like she would go to recording companies (or whatever they are called) and personally give them her demo. She got turned down ~4 times before someone picked her up. Then she just exploded.

she did a show at the talent show and got booed off stage by all of the kids/faculty.

She was clearly cut from a different clothe than most of the people there.

> see beautiful, hot girl
>immediately thinks sexually of a black man's penis
you fags are fucked in the head. Seriously. The propaganda is strong thanks to the kike user posting here too, but learn to not fucking let them decide what you think about.

>she did a show at the talent show and got booed off stage by all of the kids/faculty.

That was a rumor at the school. I don't know how true it is

did Abigail was her friend there?

idk who that is.

Like I said, didn't know or care about her.

didn't she get a house in belle meade?

Abigail is her only friend from high school(pic realted)
maybe it's from a different school.
Thanks you very much anyway

Did you know anything about her family? Political views, racial views, etc

are you dumb?

idk where that is.

She went to two highschools that I know of.

Ours and then the one she shot her prom from. She moved from our school to the other prior to prom.

no

Holy shit I recognize that girl

It's still not proof that they fucc.
this might be a pic for (((them))), I mean she must give them somthing
>Holy shit I recognize that girl
tell more

I had a class with that girl.

Thought she was ugly as fuck. I was a scene kid so I didn't hangout with preppy girls like her. I remember there being discussions about Taylor Swift after she had moved. I didn't really ask who the girl was until my last year at the school.

Oh one thing I remember now. She started this trend at my school where girls would wear lipstick.

At first everyone made fun of her for it and then everyone copied her. Like they would wear lipstick every day, no matter how they dressed.

>blacked girls going back
Kek

So, she was pretty much just a basic-bitch preppy girl?

Weird to think she was relatively close to where I grew up(northern Alabama)

>she started this trend where girls would wear lipstick
somehow i find this really hard to believe that this girl started lipstick

Hey I went to university of Alabama.

I don't really know if she was a basic bitch. Most of the preppy girls were just farmers daughters or w.e. They were all mostly uber religious. Southern baptist types.

Here is what the school/town was like...everyone was lower middle class. they had enough money to buy nice cars and most times their cars were more expensive than their homes.

My family is pretty rich. Everyone hated our family because of this. So pretty much anyone who came from a successful family was an outcast. Though the poor kids liked to pretend to be rich.

I just remember girls in HS not wearing lipstick and suddenly it was a fad. There was a girl at the time that I knew that explained why.

Her IQ is higher than anyone's ITT.

Idk if that's true. I know people thought she was REALLY weird.

>Hey I went to university of Alabama.

So did I. What year did you graduate? Interesting that everyone was lower/middle class. Everyone was middle/lower upper class in my high school. Everyone's mom or dad worked for the military industrial complex(my mom does as well)

include you
weird in smart autistic way

Also I'm guessing her iq is around 115-130

I went entered into college in 2009.

Mine is 125

from Huntsville?

Delete that, but good to know

we need more autismo-swift in this bitch

Obviously.
>Northern Alabama
>military industrial complex

Figured there was a small chance we might know one another lol.

No, but I did spend a lot of time at Gorgas, because of my major(C.S.). I might've delivered a Pizza to you at one point

Ohh shiiit. Gorgas library! so did I. I went changed to CS my junior year. Then switched out from Alabama because the CS department was so shitty.

she's already redpilled but she's smart enough to not say anything so she can keep on selling records and make millions

Fuck Exeter. Boone 4 life

idk what that means

to add, many of her fans suspect her as a trump supporter based on things she said and the way she's reacted to a few hillary questions but there's never been anything direct from her. she's also surrounded by a smart team of marketers. you won't ever hear a peep of actual political talk from this girl.

Tired: TayTay

Wired: RoonRoon

Did I fucked uped or is it you

>he way she's reacted to a few hillary questions
what questions and what did she reacted?

She can't even dress up properly

I was a sophomore in 2014, not going to put my name on here though. I didn't mind the CS department, but I didn't really have anything to compare it to.

Is there any evidence for this?

lol is that picture a message to me?

>Did I fucked uped or is it you
What?

It's not her fault, this is how her(perfect) body is.
Don't body shame Taytay

>What?
I meant if this is you or I just asked this guy and he won't understand what I want.

What a virgin

Yes it's supposed to be for you

Last one I've got

>taytay will never put on 20-30lbs
>taytay will never be thicc

i met her in a walmart break room in Franklin, she gave me a signed poster. i had no fucking idea who she was. a few months later she caught fire

Bestgirl comin thru

go back to your slum braziltard

Yeah she's /ourgal/

Reminder that Jake Gyllenhaal dumped his load in her so you'll never be able to satisfy her like he did.

She is so unimaginably cute, holestly

honestly*

Always remember that she cares about the white race (real pic)

>she is a coalburner

Telegenetics. Just saying.

international celebrity
not becoming a globalist

poor, storm niggers.

She is overrated when will people get over her.

it was some radio interview and a guy asked a question like "with you being a women, are you going to vote for hillary?" and there was an awkward silence and she wanted to talk about some charity she was doing. I listened to it from an /r/music comment about taylor.

I think I sacred user off, s-sorry

I wish I could kill ever black person that ever made that face

i got a red pill for her to swallow

Is it dirty or clean coal?

She's not a coal burner you fucktard. The darkest she got was Taylor Lautner.

>huge rumor
rumor kek, she's a huge dyke why austists can't see that is beyond comprehension but then again autists can't comprehend social cues so whatever

She's not "autistic" you neckbeards, she's just dumb as a brick.