Why do you guys think about this Milo Yiannapolous guy? My professor said he was a neo nazi, could this be true?

Why do you guys think about this Milo Yiannapolous guy? My professor said he was a neo nazi, could this be true?

He's a gay Jewish Zionist who loves black cock. how could he be a neo Nazi?

Same thing i said, but he quickly rebutted me explaining Hitler actually had jewish grandparents and was also a homosexual according to new evidence

your professor must be a libtard

You should quit your school and find another,

Your professor is the biggest idiot ever

isn't that that faggot illusionist?

Yeah this is mindfreAkydeekydick not milo

>according to (((new))) evidence

Milo told Politico he wants to run Bannon's presidential campaign in 2020. I hope he gets murked like Michael Hastings, except he'll crash the Suicide Squad lambo into a Hustler store. Fucking degenerate heeb.

That contradicts even the main stream narrative

>tfw you paid thousands of dollars for a retard to tell you bullshit

>Hitler had jewish grandparents
That was a smear campaign but his opponents.

>Hitler was a faggot
What the fuck??? Is there a source on this evidence?

*by his opponents

reeeeeeeeeeeeeek

How could Hitler be a homosexual? I thought he liked having girls shit on him?

He also claimed Milo is faking being gay and showed us this picture of him with his supposed son. Apparently he is actually much older than he claims to be and is working directly with Steve Bannon to try and subvert young people into joining a covert nazi narrative threatening to expand the current hegemonic status of males in the western hemisphere

Tell him to source his claims

thats chris angel retard

pic related is supossedly his son? idk if i buy it, prolly just a fan

Fuck off user professor. Shill for arguments elsewhere or stop being such a shit teacher

Milo is a oedophile and that's a hot piece if ass for him

im not te teacher this guy is

Anyone who challenges university thought is racist, nazi misogynist xenophobic rural and suburban retard.

That's a picture of you and if not then you're just a faggot who wants the worss that will get him his peofessors cock
Just say you really need the grade and spread your boipussy

but here he is clearly being a faggot

forgot pic